New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 269473)

Amateur Getaway partial restore - where do these go?

By curban

6 months ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Passave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

D5400205-0FF9-43B7-87E5-DACB5234110F (resized).jpeg
26288EFE-2E63-4939-B94F-A513B63FBFF6 (resized).jpeg

#1 6 months ago

Trying to make my Getaway ‘pretty’. Have been working predominantly on the cabinet. I didn’t take much of the Playfield apart this time ( did a complete shop a few months ago).

Seems I dont take enough pictures. Can anyone tell me where these two pieces might go?

(Also attaching pictures of cabinet...kinda proud...new paint, decals, and powder coating go a long way!)

26288EFE-2E63-4939-B94F-A513B63FBFF6 (resized).jpegD5400205-0FF9-43B7-87E5-DACB5234110F (resized).jpeg
#2 6 months ago

Looks like the pieces that hold the red beacon cover onto the top.
Looks really nice.
Jeff

#3 6 months ago

That’s it. Thank you.

#4 6 months ago

Decals look great! Many of these cabinets faded easily.

#5 6 months ago

My getaway is a fire victim, and those clips, were burned so bad the threads melted, and the tin warped, It is the first time I have ever seen a set with some shine still on them, (not available as new), that's kinda fun...Nice machine friend.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside