(Topic ID: 261309)

Am I the only one who finds the new JP code flawed?

By snowy_owl

4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by mikeflan
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is the shortcut to the wizard mode stupid?”

• Yes, get rid of it. 14 votes
    24%
  • No, I think it's awesome. 45 votes
    76%

(59 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 4 months ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I might be pissed if other people had that opportunity even though the first time they've reached it was during contest, and now they can score better in this mode.

But what's stopping owners reach the wizard mode with the glass off to practice playing the wizard mode, or just experiment with different strategies to optimise their scores?

There really is no downside to having the OPTION to jump straight to a wizard mode in any game.

I also really like the new options of setting max no. of players per game, and being able to send the game straight to attract mode mid-game (hold left flipper and start buttons). No more having to plunge 12 balls at a show when some numpty has pressed start 4 times and walked off.

Long may it continue.

I just hope that the other games, not only those from sk8ball, start adding these kind of options and additional detail.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
$ 3.50
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider WJxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside