(Topic ID: 99684)

Am I the only one that can't get enough Star Trek pro....

By shacklersrevenge

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jawjaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I know, I know, there are a lot of ''great games'' but I knew the first time I played STpro, it was a game I wanted. It is a GREAT game. I have been playing it a lot...
I have heard so many people say they are bored with the game, that it's like chopping wood. While I'm looking forward as anyone to the new code drop, I have to say that I haven't gotten bored with the current modes- at all.
Sure, some of the glitches aren't fun, but the shots are just too much fun to follow and hit, and the game is hard! very hard. I have only been able to get the second set barely completed. Love tagging the spinner, the tough side ramp has to be the fastest shot in pinball when consecutive. The ship is super fun, bouncing around like crazy, Sounds, music, all top notch.
Also, I find the dmd animations some of the best I have seen, and love past level 1 animations.
Never was a Star Trek fan, but then got the pin, watched the new movies for the first time and loved those too!
I've recently realized that I really dig Steve Ritchie pins.
What is going on....

I completely agree with you on this as I'm enjoying the heck out of this pin. I was on the fence for awhile but after a few games I knew I had to have one. The flow and speed is awesome in this game. I can't wait to see what the new code brings. The warp ramp shot is a blast and I love how you hold up the right flipper to shoot the ball back in the shooter lane to start a new mode. Very cool in my book. Awesome pin. Can't wait for it to get even better.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
4,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Winter Garden, FL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/am-i-the-only-one-that-cant-get-enough-star-trek-pro?tu=Deyanks98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.