(Topic ID: 265891)

Am I the only one here with no pins?

By snowy_owl

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you have pinball machines?”

• I have one or more pinball machines 141 votes
      91%
    • I have rented a pinball machine 0 votes
    • I have no machines 14 votes
      9%

(155 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 4 years ago

I’m with you...looking to buy my first, kids are 10 and 12 I’m 50 years old n have now just woken up to one of the last made in USA products out there..just finishing basement and ready to break my cherry !!! I’ve had the itch but been studying last few months living on stern pinball app.just wanted to lyk your not alone

#16 4 years ago

Thnx I thought I did ,been talking to guy couple hours away he’s got a WOZ 75 hope it works out wife n her mom loves movie n buying Metallica prem from guy at works brother more my speed I only got room for 3..I’ll say this ,Pin peeps is a tight group as far as what I’ve seen wish more people out there were like you...thanks a bunch n I’m hoping my boys see what I see ,flipping works of art that need to keep being produced!!!

#19 4 years ago

I can’t wait to get one ,been consuming me ..I’ve been taking side jobs to buy them whatever it takes ...I’m 50 been working 2 jobs to pay for vacas n house upgrades it’s time for me to have some fun ...lost both parents last 9 months mom was drawn out long brutal 3 weeks n dad just went in a flash...life ,although I believe goes forever ,here is short ,work hard n play hard live life to fullest!!! After all you know all those pharaohs tombs still had the gold in them I guess couldn’t take it with ...be safe buds !!!

#21 4 years ago

Grew up south side of chicago but moved to crown point IN 5 years ago...we neede out n I love it out here!!!! How bout u?

#22 4 years ago

My wife has most her family in the great state of Texas I’m there often...

#23 4 years ago

Blue state paycheck w Red state living can’t beat it w a stick!! Yeah buddy!!!highly suggest it ..

#27 4 years ago

I will definitely try to meet up next time down ...they’re in Arlington n Houston areas ..be safe bud please take this shit seriously goin on its for real n gonna be awile don’t mean to get opinionated but wife works in only trauma center south side of Chicago ,I’ll jus say this ,listen to the hospital workers they’re the ones right in it ...hopefully back to normal ASAP

#29 4 years ago

Sounds good bud ,nothing more I like in life is meeting new people ...my wife thinks I’m nuts but I’m in groups like “axis n allies”(WW2 board games)n northwest Indiana star gazers (astrology club)now pinsiders...look forward to this new hobby.funny thing is I was in popular heavy metal band in Chicago n bartender at south side nightspot open till 4am while working construction 30 years..life has settled down but since lockdown been drinking like a fish bit still having fun every single day ...cheers gonna sleep I start nights on wensday n not happy bout it ..lmfao..be safe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kkoss24.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/am-i-the-only-one-here-with-no-pins?tu=kkoss24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.