(Topic ID: 276392)

Am I crazy to open a pinball joint in a sleepy beach town?

By spblat

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 85 posts
  • 60 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by mbwalker
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    NCP Flyer v2 (resized).png
    Untitled000 (resized).png
    Untitle (resized).png
    Untitled112 (resized).png
    Untitled113 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 3 years ago

Speaking candidly, I believe you are setting yourself up for heartache and failure. Your desire to spread the love of pinball is admirable, but to be successful with the model that you described, your main focus is going to be having to build a space and get tenants. You stated that this is the area that you do not want to focus on. If you are set on becoming a landlord and have a small space to have pins then proceed. If you goal is to have pins and have to go build multiple businesses around it to make it work, I think there are better avenues to explore. Can you find a place to rent to see if this town would work? If it does, then you could try to go build a place. If not, you minimize your losses and exposure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dblm.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/am-i-crazy-to-open-a-pinball-joint-in-a-sleepy-beach-town?tu=dblm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.