Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image_(resized).png
IMG_20160806_122519001_(resized).jpg
IMG_20160806_122538588_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bdpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

spacecoast.craigslist.org link

This game was always a favorite of mine, along with Lost World. I think I prefer lost world. But anyway, for $400, any SS game that plays is worth at least looking at. From the pictures it's hard to tell if those inserts are as bad as the rest of the table! Good GOD! It appears as though the found the perfect sandpaper ball and just played the living CRAP out of it! Is that it? Or has this game seen some other form of abuse? The Sandpaper goblin got to it? Flood? I conversed with Luis briefly, he said the game worked. That's about all he said, wanted me to call him.

I'm thinking since I have to drive across the state to get the thing, it's worth maybe $200? If it works. The cabinet is shot on it as well. This might be a great re-theme. I could turn it into a Lost world!!

Thoughts?

-Brian

#12 7 years ago

Okie. Well, I talked to Luis some more. He says the game is stuck in "Mode 3" or something or other - No play - No buy! Haha. At least with SS games. I have a collection of non-working SS games.... So I saw a Gladiator. I'll start that thread.

#14 7 years ago

Oh no- I'm done buying beat up broken games in some hope I'll make some discovery of the long lost #69 Fireball machine. No, I'm just growning my working collection, slowly trading out the more boring titles.

#16 7 years ago

Well, a lot of times you get what you pay for. So long as some preschooler hasn't made the machine his summer touch-up project maybe not so awful.. Wear is one thing, but to go and destroy a game, by say Varithaneing the entire playfield, rubbers, metal, plastics and all! I think I am some sort of magnet for abused and over-used under cleaned.

#20 7 years ago

I'm not lying. I have an idea of someone who might have done it, but that firepower had multiple other issues, mainly surrounding replacing brokers parts with half Ass repaired parts, or instead of buying Th ball guide or whatever they just used whatever they had laying around.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

1,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Troxel Repair

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bdpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/always-wanted-a-matahari-but?tu=bdpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.