Topic Stats

• 98 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-82.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 4 years ago

I'd take the MPU or a driver board... If you're giving someone a few hundred bucks, you should take a few hundred bucks of stuff with you.

Quoted from mg81:

TAKE A PART(s) OF THE PIN WITH YOU!

#37 4 years ago

It's simple. When the game is in your truck, it's yours. Not when you shake hands, not when you leave a deposit, not when you pay in full.

When it's in your truck. I've paid for games in full before only to be refunded... Yah, people can be assholes but that's how it is.

#79 4 years ago

It's not always that simple. I saw a Fish Tales for $700, broken of course. I called the guy and I sent him a PayPal while on the phone for $700. This was at 10:30pm, he didn't want me to come that night so we agreed I'd show up tomorrow.

As I was packing my car the next day he called me and said he sold it to someone else. Then, when he refunded me it was something like $20 short because of PayPal fees for some reason. After telling me the fees were on me I lost it and at least I got the full amount refunded.

Quoted from goatdan:

If I had seen a GNR for $2500 with pics, and that was a game I really wanted, I would have told him I would have sent a deposit via PayPal immediately if he wanted it, and came out cash in hand to pay the full price ASAP.

#84 4 years ago

All you people who think a handshake means something are setting yourselves up for disappointment.

Quoted from Astropin:

All you people who think a handshake means nothing are douche bags.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Cinnaminson, NJ
$ 259.99
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jalpert.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside