4-Roses-Jumpers-large.jpg
1449278075416-1838924231.jpg
1449275069275860061916.jpg
20151129_193341_1.jpg
20151129_193330_1.jpg
20151129_193011_1.jpg
20151129_192957_1.jpg
20151129_192939_1.jpg
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 8 years ago

Hi Hole
welcome back - holidays are over - back to the problems ...

I would like to have a "sum-up / where are we NOW" kind of "We start again by having a description of actual problems":

"Jumper-Wire(s)":
I refer to the two JPG's in post-33. You have JY clipped-on at JY-6. You have JF clipped-on at JF2. Does the snippet I show here "shows Your Jumpering ? If NOT: Please write.

OK, the snippet shows:
"P-GO Problem is in the Switch on Game-Over-Relay", "P-TT Problem is in the Switch on Tilt-Relay", "P-CW Problem is in the connecting Wire (in between).
We might have ONLY ONE problem or we might have TWO problems or we might have THREE problems.
For P-GO we have 3 blades on a Make-and-Brake-Switch. For P-TT we have 3 blades on a Make-and-Brake-Switch.

Game-Over-Relay has MANY switches - have You clipped-on the JY-Jumper-wire on the "right / interesting, correct" blade (?) - the middle blade having soldered-on a wire "Color-76-1-Orange-Brown. (Another blade of that switch has wire-color-58-White-Black, the third blade might have a blank (no insulation) wire - might have a wire with plastic insulation. That third wire must run to the Make-and-Brake-switch on TILT-RELAY -> THERE that wire is soldered-on onto the middle Blade.

Tilt-Relas has MANY switches (?) - have You clipped-on the JF-Jumper-wire on the "right / interesting, correct" blade (?) - an OUTER-BLADE - wire-color-10-RED ? This switch has the middle blade (I wrote about) and another outer-blade-wire-color-85-Black-White.

Do the test again -> unplug the pin and take away JF-Jumper and clip it onto "JF3" -> plug-in and start a game -> WHAT happens ? please report.
(((If the pin shows "other / new / faulty" reaction: The FAULT MUST be "in the Switch on Tilt-Relay")))
Greetings Rolf

4-Roses-Jumpers-small2_(resized).jpg4-Roses-Jumpers-small2_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#52 8 years ago

Apologies (Es tut mir leid Rolf) for butting in but I just had to say, that I've been sitting here in the UK reading this thread because I recently purchased a 4 Roses and am about to start tracking issues throughout the game. I'm absolutely amazed and fascinated at how Rolf manages or bothers, as you rightly said 'Hole', to fix something in the USA. I'm fairly confused by schematics and now I know this forum has Rolf I can sleep better Vielen Dank Rolf, alle Pinball Mitgleider sind, sehr, sehr glucklich

#53 8 years ago

Hi ThumptheSide
welcome to pinside.com - thanks for the flowers - there are others helping - we like the pins and we are happy when one (more) is saved and put back to life ...

This topic has come to an end. Look here: http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=938 -> the schema. "Hole" has posted (post-10 and post-11) snippets of his schema - he gave permission -> I put the snippets together and we donated the continuous schema to ipdb. The quality is not very good - but we can use the schema for YOUR problems ...

I like the 4-Roses - it also has the rotating Center-Target - as my "Shangri-La" has one.
Please start a NEW topic and write what happens when You plug-in, turn-on and (try to) start a game.
Greetings Rolf

#54 8 years ago

Thank you Rolf, will do.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/always-in-game-over/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.