image-539.jpg
image-449.jpg
image-8.jpg
image-749.jpg
image-26.jpg
image-478.jpg
image-807.jpg
#1 9 years ago

So haven't had the game long but my pinball buddy is moving and I have no one to play with. It was sold but apparently the sale has fallen through I discovered today while on vacation where I expected to have the money with me so hoping I can get this sold fast.

Good:
Game is in great shape.
Has topper
100% working
Has spare NOS displays, CPU/driver board, and flasher board
New cabinet decals that came with from the pinsider I bought from but he said he purchased them nearly 10 years ago off of RPG.
Brand new sound roms installed to correct sound problem last month.

Bad:
Small wear spot on blue side right inlane. Size of pencil eraser or smaller. Has 60hz him in attract now that stops when game is started.
Also need the $ ASAP so paypal gift is really a priority.
Also on my vacation in South Carolina so can't get more pictures of the game or arrange pickup until I return Sunday.

Please contact me with any questions or interests I would love for this to be sold within a few hours so I'm not penny pinching the next 5 days on this trip. With the extras I am looking for $1600 obo.

Tommy Playfield same one I posted before $200 obo it was sold along with the Soccer-Ball before so it's reposted.

-Tommy 574-596-2668 text messages preferred or email [email protected]

image-622.jpgimage-622.jpg image-185.jpgimage-185.jpg image-398.jpgimage-398.jpg image-202.jpgimage-202.jpg
#2 9 years ago

More pics I dug up.

image-858.jpgimage-858.jpg image-706.jpgimage-706.jpg image-807.jpgimage-807.jpg image-478.jpgimage-478.jpg image-26.jpgimage-26.jpg image-749.jpgimage-749.jpg image-8.jpgimage-8.jpg image-449.jpgimage-449.jpg image-539.jpgimage-539.jpg image-933.jpgimage-933.jpg image-398.jpgimage-398.jpg image-980.jpgimage-980.jpg image-135.jpgimage-135.jpg image-703.jpgimage-703.jpg image-125.jpgimage-125.jpg image-244.jpgimage-244.jpg image-1975.jpgimage-1975.jpg image-931.jpgimage-931.jpg
#3 9 years ago

Bump for a good guy -- and a solid game!

#4 9 years ago

Man, I wish I had the room for a head-to-head game.

#5 9 years ago

Cool game - great seller.. I spy a Bow & Arrow

#6 9 years ago

Tommy is a good dude. I've completed 2 transactions with this guy.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Lots of offers have come in apparently a more desirable game than I realized.

#8 9 years ago

dude, if you lived around me i would JUMP on this. obsessed with Alvin G games. So original and cool. Don't see them come up for sale too too often.

#9 9 years ago

@NiftyLED: The Bow & Arrow is in Baltimore...and it's for sale, too! PM me if you're interested...

--Matthew (the former owner of this Alvin G. Soccer-ball.)

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

my pinball buddy is moving and I have no one to play with.

But...but...that's why it has the awesome Switch-Flippers™ !!

I can't believe it's moving on so soon. Good luck with the sale, Tommy. Lots of people looking for one, so it should go quickly....

#11 9 years ago

I really want it plus the spare boards and displays

#12 9 years ago

Ok sorry everyone it seems we have resolved original issues with first buyer. If it falls through pdxmpnkey has dibs!

#13 9 years ago

The sale is going to someone who can give the game much more exposure than I can in my living room. Now many should get to enjoy it as well. That was part of my motivation for the sale and also very limited space at my house with lots of things coming and going in the last month. Glad I got to own it for awhile but a Metallica is in my future.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

The sale is going to someone who can give the game much more exposure than I can in my living room. Now many should get to enjoy it as well. That was part of my motivation for the sale and also very limited space at my house with lots of things coming and going in the last month. Glad I got to own it for awhile but a Metallica is in my future.

Metallica is an awesome game. Good Choice!

#15 9 years ago

Dammit! Wish I saw this a few hours ago!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Metallica is in my future.

Shit I'm jealous

#17 9 years ago

Aww man, I was hoping to play this someday when I made it up there for a visit. Pity I don't have the funds, space or the will to drive to Indiana or I would have been all over this

#18 9 years ago

Doors will be open to all if/when I get this Metallica.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-soccer-ball-for-sale-and-tommy-playfield-quick-sales-wanted and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.