Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by gweempose
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Just played the two player Alvin G Soccer at expo and really enjoyed it. Hard to compare it to regular pinball games, but seems like it would make a great addition to a game room. Any idea what these run? Can't recall ever seeing one of these come up for sale.

#2 10 years ago

Two?

They run anywhere between $1k and gosh knows what. The parts for them are extremely hard to find. A few years ago at Expo there was a half broken one at $1k that I almost walked away with.

#3 10 years ago

Between 1000-2000. I know that's a wide range but that's what i have seen over the last year. I picked mine up for 1000 about 4 months ago.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

Just played the two player Alvin G Soccer at expo and really enjoyed it. Hard to compare it to regular pinball games, but seems like it would make a great addition to a game room. Any idea what these run? Can't recall ever seeing one of these come up for sale.

These guys have it right. A few very nice examples have gone higher over the years, but they generally go between $1200-$2000. If I remember correctly, mine was about $1400.

Not that it really matters, but the one at Expo was actually A.G. Football, not A.G. Soccer-Ball. Same game just different decals...this was the export version for the rest of the world....that doesn't call it soccer.

#5 10 years ago

Extremely tough pins to find. The week I bought my very first pin, I saw both A.G. Soccer-ball and USA Football in a Philly collector's line-up. I decided I had to have a head to head pin after that, though it took two years before I found either one for sale. In fact, I have only seen one example of each come up for sale since then, and each were claimed to be HUO; each is in my personal collection now, too.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from annointed:

I have only seen one example of each come up for sale since then, and each were claimed to be HUO; each is in my personal collection now, too.

Congrats on the games.They're both great!

If possible, could you please send me the serial numbers from both machines so I can add them to my Alvin G database? They didn't have the serial number tags/stamps in their normal locations on these titles (they had 1 instead of like 7 or 8 spots), so if you need help finding it just let me know.

Edit: I see that you also have an AGBGOAWT and a Pistol Poker. Please send me those serials too. On those two the serial numbers are in many places, so they should be very easy to find.

Thanks,

Matt

1 week later
#7 10 years ago

I played it at expo, too, and I agree that it's fun I don't know how long it would take to get boring, but still, I'm curious if anyone in Chicagoland is thinking about selling theirs.

#8 10 years ago

I really enjoyed playing it at Expo. I'm still half blind from the LED flashers, but it was worth it!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-soccer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.