Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-706.jpg
image-481.jpg
image.jpg
alvin g.jpg

#1 9 years ago

I need the highlighted piece in the picture.....

Does anyone have a spare Shooter Gauge or a thought of how to replace? I know it is rare, but just looking putting it out there.

Any thoughts on how to replace or places to buy just a blank shooter gauge?

alvin g.jpgalvin g.jpg

#2 9 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

I need the highlighted piece in the picture.....
Does anyone have a spare Shooter Gauge or a thought of how to replace? I know it is rare, but just looking putting it out there.
Any thoughts on how to replace or places to buy just a blank shooter gauge?

alvin g.jpg 75 KB

Unfortunately, that is one decal that I've never seen available. I have an NOS decal set for Pistol Poker and it's not even included in that. Really, the only option is to get a good scan of one to make a repro. No scanner here though, sorry.

#3 9 years ago

Yeah I will need a good scan of this decal of the shooter Gauge and I actually need the metal piece the decal goes on.....

Any help would be appreciated.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from horriblehager:

Yeah I will need a good scan of this decal of the shooter Gauge and I actually need the metal piece the decal goes on.....

Any help would be appreciated.

Ahh, sorry.... it was late when I read that, and I never dreamed that someone removed the whole thing.

Anyway, that whole piece is also specific to just Pistol Poker, and the way Alvin G mounted it doesn't match up to anything I've ever seen from Stern, B/W, Gottlieb, etc. That said, here's a link to a blank shooter gauge piece that I'm sure you could modify and make work. If you need any measurements when cutting it or anything just let me know. http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1009&Store_Code=PP

#5 9 years ago

Yeah I saw it mounts from the side.... Will have to modify and probably spray paint it black... Temporarily. When you get a chance can you take some pics from all angles and do a good shot of the top. No need to rush.

#6 9 years ago

I've actually have that part sitting right here.. Had a pistol poker a while back and mine was missing. I never found a replacement and sold the pin with a modified one I made up.. Is yours missing or also broken? This one possibly could be repaired, using JBweld or something else.

I was so hard up to find one, took me a few years.. That I bought this one on eBay for $45 plus shipping so I could scan the artwork and possibly fix it.. But went another route..

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-481.jpgimage-481.jpg
image-706.jpgimage-706.jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-shooter-gauge-piece-for-pistol-poker-thoughts-on-replacement and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.