• Latest reply 8 months ago by Dayhuff
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

#1 8 months ago

Does anyone know the value of this working pinball. I am told they only made 200. I have the opportunity to bid on one in a local auction. My email is [email protected] I would appreciate any info out there

#2 8 months ago

The estimated value is listed when you pull up the game title in a game search. The estimated price is $2300. It's a rare game, but they come up for sale all the time, so must be a repetitive type of game that isn't fun to play long term.

pasted_image (resized).png
#3 8 months ago
Quoted from bluespin:

The estimated value is listed when you pull up the game title in a game search. The estimated price is $2300. It's a rare game, but they come up for sale all the time, so must be a repetitive type of game that isn't fun to play long term.[quoted image]

Its a great layout with no code. Alvin g folded while builsing these. Some were built after the compaby folded. There isn't a whole lot to do in the game hence why it comes up often. Mystery castle has similar production but sits in collections because there is more to it.

If op needs to ask, this isnt the game for them. Less repair knowledge, harder to get parts, and no aftermarket support.

#4 8 months ago

I sold a PP like like eight years ago for $2500, and a Mystery castle for the same amount. Both went to the same person.

John

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside