8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ickus305
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ickus305.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I just recently picked up a punchy the clown. After some elbow grease the playfield looks amazing and the cabinet is a little beat up(it was on route). Cleaned the inside of the cabinet and found some corrosion but nothing major.

My last steps are to figure out a few not working lights and to repair the flippers. I ordered a manual but in my searching am not finding any flipper parts. The coils are good, the bats are fine, but I need new links and plungers. Any help to find the parts would be greatly appreciated.

9 months later
#6 7 years ago

Sorry for the beyond slow response. I have only had very small chunks of time to work on the machine.

I was able to find inside the cabinet (fully taking things apart, and wandering where those belonged), the bushings and the e-clips to correctly slide into place and have the flippers fully functional.

The serial is 1152 and the machine is dated 9-30-93, it has the start button on the right and the ticket dispenser is also located on the lower right.
here is my submission to IPSND: http://www.ipsnd.net/details.aspx?id=42751

I have just put Punchy out on the floor for the public for free play at the Kruger St. Toy and Train Museum.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ickus305.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-flippers?tu=ickus305 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.