Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by TigerLaw
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

This game is in beautiful shape and plays error free. Playfield is practically day one new looking with all plastics fully intact. The ticket dispenser is fully functional and creases the tickets to reduce scamming, it's also full of tickets. I have absolutely NO ROOM for this pin and would have loved to have kept it. I have never seen one before except in pics and it really does add that "unique" factor to a gameroom that has everything. If interested, shoot me your email and I will get pics over to you.

IPDB LINK : http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=dinosaur+eggs&sortby=name&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick

#2 10 years ago

Good luck with the sale. It's a fun little game. We enjoy ours a lot.

Please send me the serial number from your machine so I can add it to my Alvin G list.

Thanks!

#3 10 years ago

With how popular Alvin G. games are right now with collectors and the condition you are describing this game . . . you may have it under priced. I don't think it will make it through the day. GLWS.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-dinosaur-eggs-only-100-made-works-100-85000 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.