IMG_20210402_131342 (resized).jpg
IMG_1720 (resized).JPG
IMG_1724 (resized).JPG
23A2D617-C33C-40FB-8E4C-958122A6933C (resized).jpeg
85B89E09-A803-44C8-93E2-DCD21EC9145A (resized).jpeg
ff413920af58a4af69b06f651de4d36b41ca0e7d (resized).jpg
DSCF1100 (resized).JPG
7a4091881 (resized).jpg
There are 372 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.
#301 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

It IS like winning the lottery, at least for me: what are the odds I would get my hands on the lowest known serial number for any game, let alone a rare one that doesn't pop up on the market often? Also, if my machine has the artwork errors (the blank banners on the playfield, for example), that further adds to the cool factor.

Good for you I suppose?

I guess I see it differently. If you are willing to throw an obscene amount of money at something, eventually you will get it. If you had gotten a sweet deal on it, then I could see the lottery aspect.

#302 3 years ago

Whatever, dude. You can scoff at it all you want. I'll be enjoying my new game regardless of your approval. Don't know why you feel the need to harp on my purchase, but you do you, pal.

#303 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Here's more of that S/N list from my old Alvin G site. Matt took up the torch for a while after I lost hosting, so he may have some more data points since then. The one that was for sale in the marketplace for $8k does indeed have the proto artwork. The serial number 3406 can be seen in one of the photos, so now you have some history on that machine.
3406 robert cheek, usa (proto art)
3407 steve schmidt, usa (proto art)
3410 timmy vierboom, belgium (proto art)
3414 pinball perfection, usa (proto art)
3416 brian stahl, usa (proto art)
3418 tom altenbach, ger (proto art)
3421 toddi, ger
3424 anthony capo, usa
3454 mario van cleave, usa
3461 todd, usa
3463 dan loosen, usa
3477 rick burnham, usa
3479 basil leblanc, usa
3486 ipp, usa
3493 scott kenny, aus
3495 arthur, holland
3521 gregor, ger
3526 matt elder, usa
3540 fred pika, ger
3550 jess askey, usa
3572 anon, usa
3583 dan loosen, usa
3592 unknown, usa
3594 robertmee, usa, made for Italian market
3601 maurizio, italy, made for Italian market
3603 mike, usa, made for Austrian market

If this matters at all,
I Have number 3537 M Fanum , USA

#304 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Unfortunately, my old site is long gone. You may still be able to find it on the wayback machine or something like that.
Production playfield art has purple banners with text at the shot entrances, and purple CASTLE text for the drops. Sample/Proto playfield has blank white banners and white CASTLE text.
[quoted image][quoted image]

were the skulls "stock" for the production playfield? I don't have them - just the colored "condoms" on the bulbs

ff413920af58a4af69b06f651de4d36b41ca0e7d (resized).jpgff413920af58a4af69b06f651de4d36b41ca0e7d (resized).jpg
#305 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

I'll be enjoying my new game

Don't get discouraged. It's always good to see a new owner who's enthusiastic about this title like I am. I've had mine for over 10 years now and it's still one of my all-time favorite pins.

Quoted from fanuminski:

were the skulls "stock" for the production playfield? I don't have them - just the colored "condoms" on the bulbs

Not stock. That was just a pic of a modded MC that I found online years ago and used as an example.

Quoted from fanuminski:

If this matters at all,
I Have number 3537 M Fanum , USA

Sure, what the heck... Added!

3421 toddi, ger
3424 anthony capo, usa
3461 todd, usa
3463 dan loosen, usa
3477 rick burnham, usa
3479 basil leblanc, usa
3486 ipp, usa
3493 scott kenny, aus
3495 arthur, holland
3521 gregor, ger
3526 matt elder, usa
3537 m. fanum, usa
3540 fred pika, ger
3550 jess askey, usa
3572 anon, usa
3583 dan loosen, usa
3592 unknown, usa

#306 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Don't get discouraged. It's always good to see a new owner who's enthusiastic about this title like I am. I've had mine for over 10 years now and it's still one of my all-time favorite pins.

No worries, not discouraged at all! I'm absolutely tickled pink I have the lowest known serial number with the error artwork. Nobody is taking that excitement away from me lol

It arrives on Friday and I am beyond excited!

#307 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

If someone will start reproducing spareparts, all flipper mechanics would be helpfull. This is the point on Alvin G. , its hard to find parts for the mechanics.

There's some spares available from pinballspareparts.com.au.
Bats: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/ag-flipperbaty.html
Cranks/pawls:
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/agflipper.html
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/agflipper1.html
Bushing: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/fsb-001.html
And more: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=alvin+g

However, I've never found anything that works to replace the flipper links, nor the bushing between the link and the crank/pawl. I only have an early production Al's to go off.

Has anyone found a combination that works to replace the plunger and link and/or the bushing?

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

Thanks for the info, Matt! It's actually both a bummer and a relief to hear that protos don't exist anymore. Still, to have such an early game (and one that has the lowest serial number in the database so far!) is like winning the lottery. For all intents and purposes, I will just assume my game is either 5 or 6 in the production run and leave it at that. Really, really cool!!!!

I like your excitement about the game. That's what it's all about. It is too bad that most prototypes end up in the landfill, but a lot of cool stuff is out there.

I have prototypes of a few unreleased Alvin G games (Slam-N-Jam, Dual-Pool, and Slapshot), and feel very fortunate to have them. They're neat pieces of history. There are only 2 other unreleased Alvin G games out there, (A-Maze-Ing Baseball, and another unnamed one) and the protos do still exist. I know where they are, and hopefully someday I will bring them home to the museum.

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

There's some spares available from pinballspareparts.com.au.
Bats: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/ag-flipperbaty.html
Cranks/pawls:
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/agflipper.html
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/agflipper1.html
Bushing: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/fsb-001.html
And more: https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/catalogsearch/result/?q=alvin+g
However, I've never found anything that works to replace the flipper links, nor the bushing between the link and the crank/pawl. I only have an early production Al's to go off.
Has anyone found a combination that works to replace the plunger and link and/or the bushing?

So on mine I took I think a late 90s bw link and ground it down. The holes line up, but the alvin g is much thinner. Has worked for years without issue.

#310 3 years ago

Hey guys, my Mystery Castle just arrived! Unfortunately, I still have some minor issues with it. Neither slingshot fires and neither does the knocker. Also, neither outlane light comes on.

As it turns out, all 3 of those solenoids are linked to the same fuse, so I suspect it's just blown or something.

If I put in a new fuse and it immediately blows when I turn it on, what do I do? For the record, it's fuse F15.

#311 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

Hey guys, my Mystery Castle just arrived! Unfortunately, I still have some minor issues with it. Neither slingshot fires and neither does the knocker. Also, neither outlane light comes on.
As it turns out, all 3 of those solenoids are linked to the same fuse, so I suspect it's just blown or something.
If I put in a new fuse and it immediately blows when I turn it on, what do I do? For the record, it's fuse F15.

Lift the playfield and examine the coils of each of those assemblies. Do any of the coil wrappers show any sign of discoloration or overheating? Does each assembly move freely by hand without binding?

#312 3 years ago

Yes, the coils are fine. It's actually remarkably clean! Here's what I'm working on so far, all minor issues:

1. I'm getting random "Please Wait" messages at random times during both attract mode and gameplay. I even got one message during gameplay saying that one of the lamp matrices was shorted or something? It was extremely brief and went away before I could grab a picture. I haven't seen that error since.

2. A decent number of flashers seem to be out, too. When I test the bad ones in diagnostics, I can hear the relay click but nothing flashes. And, speaking of flashers, every time I lose the ball, the game seems to pause and strobe the right ramp flasher for a couple seconds before doing the bonus count. Is that normal?

3. The speakers also seem to have some interference going on. Lots of random noises and low volume hisses and whines every so often, but nothing disruptive.

4. Both outlane lights (Boulder Bonus and Chopping Block lights specifically) are out. Could be bulbs, but the fact that both lights that are connected to the same feature are out at the same time makes me think this might be a deeper issue.

What's going on here? I'll obviously replace the fuse and see if that fixes the solenoid problems and see if replacing the bulbs brings the lights back.

#313 3 years ago

Just some thoughts...

Quoted from Fenix15:

2. A decent number of flashers seem to be out, too. When I test the bad ones in diagnostics, I can hear the relay click but nothing flashes. And, speaking of flashers, every time I lose the ball, the game seems to pause and strobe the right ramp flasher for a couple seconds before doing the bonus count. Is that normal?

The lighting simulates lightening strikes when the bonus counts. If most of your flashers are out, I am guessing you are just seeing part of that display. I would start with the simplest solution first and check the bulbs that are out.

Quoted from Fenix15:

1. I'm getting random "Please Wait" messages at random times during both attract mode and gameplay.

"Please Wait" should only be on the display for a few seconds when you first boot the game. Your game may be resetting.

Quoted from Fenix15:

4. Both outlane lights (Boulder Bonus and Chopping Block lights specifically) are out.

Are these out in test too? I'm pretty sure these aren't normally lit until you progress in the game.

#314 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

So on mine I took I think a late 90s bw link and ground it down. The holes line up, but the alvin g is much thinner. Has worked for years without issue.

The hole in the WMS link is way too big though without the bushing... I probably wasn't clear, the bushing is the bit I'm missing. I've tried using the bussing from a WMS link, but it doesn't seem to fit on the AlvinG crank?

#315 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Just some thoughts...

The lighting simulates lightening strikes when the bonus counts. If most of your flashers are out, I am guessing you are just seeing part of that display. I would start with the simplest solution first and check the bulbs that are out.

"Please Wait" should only be on the display for a few seconds when you first boot the game. Your game may be resetting.

Are these out in test too? I'm pretty sure these aren't normally lit until you progress in the game.

I'll check the flashers. Yes, the two bulbs don't light up in test. I'm gonna guess bad bulbs or dirty sockets.

As for the Please Wait messages, I guess the display is just rebooting randomly? Would that be a loose connector or a power supply issue? Or something else?

#316 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

As for the Please Wait messages, I guess the display is just rebooting randomly? Would that be a loose connector or a power supply issue? Or something else?

Just speculation, but the power supply board in the lower left of the backbox is a common failure point on this game. It can cause all sorts of strange issues. Clive at CoinOp Cauldron can refurb these at a reasonable price.

#317 3 years ago
Quoted from Fenix15:

Fenix, with all due respect, this is not the thread for technical questions. Glad you're happy with your game, and I am glad this thread has had more life lately, but enough with the hijacking please. Theres plenty of other resources here where you can get help with your issues besides this thread.

#318 3 years ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Fenix, with all due respect, this is not the thread for technical questions. Glad you're happy with your game, and I am glad this thread has had more life lately, but enough with the hijacking please. Theres plenty of other resources here where you can get help with your issues besides this thread.

Thanks for saying this. I was about to do the same. And it's not just Fenix.....others have kind of helped lose the original intent of the thread. Let's keep the tech help stuff elsewhere, please.

#319 3 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Thanks for saying this. I was about to do the same. And it's not just Fenix.....others have kind of helped lose the original intent of the thread. Let's keep the tech help stuff elsewhere, please.

Is there an existing tech thread for Alvin G machines or should we create a new one?

#320 3 years ago
Quoted from ajfclark:

Is there an existing tech thread for Alvin G machines or should we create a new one?

There's plenty of miscellaneous Alvin G tech threads in the archive, so I would suggest looking to see if any of those are of the same subject that you're looking for, and resurrect them. If none apply, then yes, please start a new one. Thanks.

1 week later
#321 3 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

I like your excitement about the game. That's what it's all about. It is too bad that most prototypes end up in the landfill, but a lot of cool stuff is out there.
I have prototypes of a few unreleased Alvin G games (Slam-N-Jam, Dual-Pool, and Slapshot), and feel very fortunate to have them. They're neat pieces of history. There are only 2 other unreleased Alvin G games out there, (A-Maze-Ing Baseball, and another unnamed one) and the protos do still exist. I know where they are, and hopefully someday I will bring them home to the museum.

Matt, why did all of the prototypes end up destroyed? All the other manufacturers seemed to just sell off their prototype machines along with the production run.
Is there a particular reason that Alvin G. & Co didn’t want prototypes going out?

#322 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Matt, why did all of the prototypes end up destroyed? All the other manufacturers seemed to just sell off their prototype machines along with the production run.
Is there a particular reason that Alvin G. & Co didn’t want prototypes going out?

Actually, true surviving prototypes from any company are more the exception than the rule. I'm referring to whitewood games in rag-tag cabinets, handmade parts, etc. The majority of these from any company were typically pitched in the dumpster or disassembled and the generic parts used for future prototypes. They held very little value and weren't worth doing anything with.

Check out on the IPDB just how many of John Trudeau's prototypes got destroyed at Gottlieb. Or other cool games like DE's Total Recall. Most prototypes met the same fate.

And yes, we do see B/W games every now and then with the red prototype boards and maybe some playfield differences, but these are usually games in real cabinets, with playfield art, etc. I would call these sample games more than protoypes.

Another thing to consider is how small of a company Alvin G & Co. was. There would have been a very small number of prototype games built (probably a couple of any given production title at most I would guess, and some of the unreleased games of theirs only had 1 a piece built for sure), so that right there cuts down the chances of much surviving.

3 weeks later
#323 3 years ago

Mystery Castle #3602 is en route to me

#324 3 years ago

Great !
A new number for the list !

#325 3 years ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Not stock. That was just a pic of a modded MC that I found online years ago and used as an example.

Sure, what the heck... Added!
3421 toddi, ger
3424 anthony capo, usa
3461 todd, usa
3463 dan loosen, usa
3477 rick burnham, usa
3479 basil leblanc, usa
3486 ipp, usa
3493 scott kenny, aus
3495 arthur, holland
3521 gregor, ger
3526 matt elder, usa
3537 m. fanum, usa
3540 fred pika, ger
3550 jess askey, usa
3572 anon, usa
3583 dan loosen, usa
3592 unknown, usa

Brian Bushey just picked up 3511 and it’s for sale if anyone’s interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mystery-castle-5

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Brian Bushey just picked up 3511 and it’s for sale if anyone’s interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mystery-castle-5

Thanks. Will add it to the list.

#327 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Great !
A new number for the list !

Got in today! Super exited about it, it’s beautiful shape. Since 3601 and 3603 were made for the foreign market, I figured this one would be, but it was made for the USA.

23A2D617-C33C-40FB-8E4C-958122A6933C (resized).jpeg23A2D617-C33C-40FB-8E4C-958122A6933C (resized).jpeg85B89E09-A803-44C8-93E2-DCD21EC9145A (resized).jpeg85B89E09-A803-44C8-93E2-DCD21EC9145A (resized).jpeg
#328 3 years ago

Very nice, expect the LED stuff. I can not understand what people like on LED in old machines.
Maybe I am an old boring man ....

But ... welcome to the club.

EDIT: MC were all made for USA as far as I know.

#329 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Got in today! Super exited about it, it’s beautiful shape. Since 3601 and 3603 were made for the foreign market, I figured this one would be, but it was made for the USA.

Congrats! I would have expected that one to be an export too.

#330 3 years ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Very nice, expect the LED stuff. I can not understand what people like on LED in old machines.
Maybe I am an old boring man ....
But ... welcome to the club.
EDIT: MC were all made for USA as far as I know.

I prefer leds in my alvin g's. If nothing else it keeps the gi traces from burning off the board (have had two games where that happened)

#331 3 years ago

I like the LEDs but never a huge fan of stadium lights. Makes getting the Playfield up and down kind of a pain, but since this already had them installed by a previous owner, will probably leave them. They look pretty decent on this title.

One quick question, where should the left kick out feed? Left flipper or right? Any tips for fine tuning it a bit? Mine seems to want to hit the top of the sling. Isn’t terrible as it usually feeds one or the other flipper still and not SDTM, but want to dial it in a little.

#332 3 years ago

I like the LEDs but never a huge fan of stadium lights. Makes getting the Playfield up and down kind of a pain, but since this already had them installed by a previous owner, will probably leave them. They look pretty decent on this title.
One quick question, where should the left kick out feed? Left flipper or right? Any tips for fine tuning it a bit? Mine seems to want to hit the top of the sling. Isn’t terrible as it usually feeds one or the other flipper still and not SDTM, but want to dial it in a little.

I have to hold my left flipper up or else that lower kick out goes SDTM.
As far as lighting goes, imho, Mystery Castle looks fantastic with the stadium lights. I use it all the time.
I've attached a few pics (please disregard the puke blue LED abstraction)
I used just standard white LED's for the stadium lights

IMG_1720 (resized).JPGIMG_1720 (resized).JPGIMG_1724 (resized).JPGIMG_1724 (resized).JPG
#333 3 years ago

Somewhere in the vastness of the big HIT SHED, I have a whole box full to the top with Alvin G. Ramps.

I think they were for the left side of Garage Band.

They were sitting there on the pack up day at the PinBerk Expo, and to save them going the crusher, I grabbed them.

Let me know if anyone has a need for one of these. I might be able to put on some climbing shoes and get back there.....

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from timarnold:

Somewhere in the vastness of the big HIT SHED, I have a whole box full to the top with Alvin G. Ramps.
I think they were for the left side of Garage Band.
They were sitting there on the pack up day at the PinBerk Expo, and to save them going the crusher, I grabbed them.
Let me know if anyone has a need for one of these. I might be able to put on some climbing shoes and get back there.....

If there’s any chance they are for Mystery Castle, I’m definitely in.

#335 3 years ago

Id be all over mystery castle ramps. Als doesnt seem to break ramps. I have a nos pp ramp just in case i get pistol again.

#336 3 years ago

Likewise, would definitely be in for MC ramps. Mine are in good shape, but I'm sweating it haha. Would be nice to have peace of mind with an extra set. Any chance anyone would ever run a new PETG set? I know the decal scans are out there.

#337 3 years ago

Likewise, would definitely be in for MC ramps. Mine are in good shape, but I'm sweating it haha. Would be nice to have peace of mind with an extra set. Any chance anyone would ever run a new PETG set? I know the decal scans are out there.

Doubt it. No reason to do low production games when there are titles that can potentially sell a thousand plus.

#338 3 years ago

Unfortunately, neither of those things will ever be repro'd. Not nearly enough games made to warrant the investment in making them.

I talked with a guy like 8 years ago maybe when he had asked to borrow my NOS plastics for scans, and the prices he was quoted were super high, so the project never got off the ground.

Hopefully your ramps will be okay. There are a few NOS ones floating around though. I sold a few years ago, as did some others. At the big IPB sale back in '09 there were 2 big boxes full of NOS MC ramps, both Catwalk and Bridge ramps (and PP ramps as well)....for only $25 a piece * Edit: The more I think about it, I believe the Catwalk ramps were $25 and the Bridge ramp and PP ramps were $35*.

Anyway, as easily as they can break, I wish I had bought more of them. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

At least I still have 1 spare of each for emergency purposes.

#339 3 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Unfortunately, neither of those things will ever be repro'd. Not nearly enough games made to warrant the investment in making them.
I talked with a guy like 8 years ago maybe when he had asked to borrow my NOS plastics for scans, and the prices he was quoted were super high, so the project never got off the ground.
Hopefully your ramps will be okay. There are a few NOS ones floating around though. I sold a few years ago, as did some others. At the big IPB sale back in '09 there were 2 big boxes full of NOS MC ramps, both Catwalk and Bridge ramps (and PP ramps as well)....for only $25 a piece!! As easily as they can break, I wish I had bought more of them. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

Especially with that game being mostly ramps! I had a great example of MC, but the ramps were a bit rough. I sold it, and regret it now.

2 weeks later
#340 3 years ago

Mine is number 3540 and now lives in the UK but looks like it was originally destined for France

IMG_20210402_131342 (resized).jpgIMG_20210402_131342 (resized).jpg
#341 3 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Hopefully your ramps will be okay. There are a few NOS ones floating around though. I sold a few years ago, as did some others. At the big IPB sale back in '09 there were 2 big boxes full of NOS MC ramps, both Catwalk and Bridge ramps (and PP ramps as well)....for only $25 a piece * Edit: The more I think about it, I believe the Catwalk ramps were $25 and the Bridge ramp and PP ramps were $35*.
Anyway, as easily as they can break, I wish I had bought more of them. Shoulda, coulda, woulda.

What about JodyG ? He’s been running tons of ramps that nobody else would make

I just bought Forceflow’s box of Alvin G boards, so hopefully one will come my way sooner or later! Now I’ve got enough spare boards in case a gutted project comes my way

#342 3 years ago
Quoted from JReedie:

Mine is number 3540 and now lives in the UK but looks like it was originally destined for France

Interesting. This machine was previously owned by a collector in Germany.

1 month later
#343 2 years ago

I recently got an AG Soccer so joined the club. I posted a technical question in the thread in this space but read the posts above and made a new post in the technical section. Are there any groups or dedicated resources to troubleshoot Alvin G games? Maybe that can be pinned at the start of the thread. Cheers

2 weeks later
#344 2 years ago

I read that there were 500 Alvin G Soccer produced. Here is the serial number tag from mine. I think it is # 502. The playfield is #57 though produced in 92 which is odd. It has a PCA-019A power supply in it. There are some capacitors on it that are not called out in the schematics on IPDB. The schematics for Punchy the Clown are more accurate to what I have. The main board PCA-009 is from 92 and is serial number 10635. I noticed that the CAD drawings from Punchy in 93 were of a different quality than earlier - like they changed CAD software.

Also in troubleshooting the power supply, I only get 15.5VDC measuring with a multimeter from the "20VDC" circuit (with nothing connected downstream). Is it supposed to be 20VDC or ~15.5?

IMG_5309 (resized).JPGIMG_5309 (resized).JPGIMG_5311 (resized).JPGIMG_5311 (resized).JPG
#345 2 years ago
Quoted from AD72:

I read that there were 500 Alvin G Soccer produced. Here is the serial number tag from mine. I think it is # 502. The playfield is #57 though produced in 92 which is odd. It has a PCA-019A power supply in it. There are some capacitors on it that are not called out in the schematics on IPDB. The schematics for Punchy the Clown are more accurate to what I have. The main board PCA-009 is from 92 and is serial number 10635. I noticed that the CAD drawings from Punchy in 93 were of a different quality than earlier - like they changed CAD software.
Also in troubleshooting the power supply, I only get 15.5VDC measuring with a multieter from the "20VDC" circuit (with nothing connected downstream). Is it supposed to be 20VDC or ~15.5?
[quoted image][quoted image]

Please start a tech thread. This intent of this thread is to celebrate the company and its games, not troubleshoot problems. Thanks.

#346 2 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Please start a tech thread. This intent of this thread is to celebrate the company and its games, not troubleshoot problems. Thanks.

I copy that. I posted another topic two weeks ago and got no response. I thought it was notable having #502 of 500 produced and learn some history of the boards made. Cheers.

#347 2 years ago
Quoted from AD72:

I copy that. I posted another topic two weeks ago and got no response. I thought it was notable having #502 of 500 produced and learn some history of the boards made. Cheers.

Given that ag soccerball and ag football had 500 each made, use all the same parts minus the exterior artwork they most likely share serial numbers.

3 weeks later
#348 2 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Two NOS Alvin G ramps just showed up. The collector had no idea what they were for so perhaps he’s willing to sell?
I know these things are getting harder and harder to find so I figured I’d share

One is Mystery Castle, other is unknown.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/unknown-nos-ramps#post-6370712

1 month later
#349 2 years ago

Cleaned

#350 2 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Seeking advice on parts for the flippers on Al's Garage Band. I sourced plunger sets from (2) different suppliers based on numbers from the manual (lap-002), Neither of the pivots match the machine's current flipper assemblies. The best resource I've found for pictures of the flip-assembly are within archived ads on Pinside Marketplace. I'm confident my current assemblies are correct, but I'm not confident in replacement parts. Thinking about taking the assembly to Pinball Life.[quoted image][quoted image]

Please start a tech thread and I will be happy to help you there. The intent of this thread is to celebrate the company and its games, not troubleshoot issues or find parts. Thank you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
St Charles, IL
Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, GA
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
There are 372 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 8.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alvin-g-and-co-a-tribute-to-the-gottlieb-name/page/7?hl=ajfclark and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.