• Latest reply 8 years ago by Cheeks
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0824_zpsuk4qgk9i.jpg
#1 8 years ago

Has anyone tried another 24v led rope light in their SC? If so, where did you get and what color did you choose? Thanks.

#3 8 years ago

I bought the multicolored one from Mr Pinball IMG_0824_zpsuk4qgk9i.jpgIMG_0824_zpsuk4qgk9i.jpg

#4 8 years ago

I'd love something to replace the ugly incandescent version that is in there (since I went LEDs in my game), but that multi-color is not for me. Just a cool white version would be great. Does that multi one come in color options?

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Does that multi one come in color options?

Not sure... the multi was the only option I was aware of but you can always email him: [email protected]

#6 8 years ago

No offense teekee, but that looks horrible.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

No offense teekee, but that looks horrible.

None taken... I've heard both. Some like it some don't just like everything else in this world. I actually love it and I guess that's all that matters. I think the original looks too bland for me.

#8 8 years ago

I bought a repro/replacement many years ago. When I took the original out, the sheathing was yellow, but the replacement was clear/white. Was the original yellow, or was my original rope light yellowed with age?

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from mjenison:

I bought a repro/replacement many years ago. When I took the original out, the sheathing was yellow, but the replacement was clear/white. Was the original yellow, or was my original rope light yellowed with age?

Clear; they fade badly over time.

#10 8 years ago

thanks for the feedback. the multicolor led light from TeeKee looks pretty good.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

None taken... I've heard both. Some like it some don't just like everything else in this world. I actually love it and I guess that's all that matters. I think the original looks too bland for me.

If you like it, that's all that matters.

#12 8 years ago

Yeah, I don't like the multi frankly either. I used different color LEDs for the different types of spaces on the board, which looks really cool. Even if I liked the multi-color rope light, I think it would detract from the effect I have color-coding the board game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

8,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Montréal, QC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 85.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richfield, MI
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

9,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Royal Oak, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alternative-safe-cracker-rope-light and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.