• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

They do not alternate anymore. I don’t know what part of schematic shows what makes them alternate. Currently they stay on all the time.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#2 2 years ago

When they were alternating, was it random or did it follow a pattern?

That schematic does not show anything that would control those lights and make them alternate. I wonder if they were 455 flasher bulbs and they burned out or need to be reseated.

If you remove the backglass, what kind of bulbs are behind it and are any blown?

#3 2 years ago

What game? And did you recently replace all backglass lights...removing the 455s?

#4 2 years ago

I am unaware what lights on Spin Out you are referring to. The only bg alternating light on my Spin Out is a flasher in Game Over.

#5 2 years ago

I did replace the lights. I still have old ones and will put them back in.

Didn’t realize there are flashing lights, 455s

#6 2 years ago

Yep 455 light

Thanks everyone

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#7 2 years ago
Quoted from dsquared_314:

Yep 455 light
Thanks everyone
[quoted image]

dsquared_314

Those old 455 flasher bulbs are becoming hard to find. The LED flashers just don’t look as good as those (and I like to use LEDs on my EMs). Save them as they are great for lighting up the game name and also the Game Over light.

Alberto

#8 2 years ago

Those 455 are lile gold. They used to be $1.50 a box..now you will pay over $10..if you can find them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alternating-name-lights?hl=hjh632 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.