Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151031_175612.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
166220-i.jpg
166219-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesleycowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 9 years ago

Have owned mine for over a year and still love it and find it both fun and challenging. However, would caution anyone who wants tons of flow that might read this, it might not be the best game for flow lovers.

9 months later
#420 8 years ago

After almost 2 years I still love my WOZ including amazed they still are updating the software which is great!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#470 8 years ago

Well personally I love WOZ but like cars, movies, sports, and women and other passions, we all have different likes and dislikes. I'm glad JJP has entered the pinball industry as well as other manufacturers as I believe almost all businesses need competition. It has made pinball more interesting, I think, to have JJP and others enter the pinball market.

WOZ is really fun to me but I'm sort of glad I bought mine used and never thought I'd own one. I never was on the waiting list and only after it had been out awhile and due to getting some money from an estate my wife stated I could spend around $8K for a game. Previously the most I had ever spent on a pin was around $3500. I thought about a MMR, B/W A game or a Stern all of which I'm sure I'd have also liked. However the theme is great for our family, friends and I love the LCD, game play, rules, upper playfields and so much about it.

In the 2 years since we bought WOZ, we've bought an original B/W MM for $7500 last year (had to sell 3 pins to fund it--ouch!) and earlier this year my wife's favorite Stern, SM. So now we have a small but nice collection. WOZ still gets lots of love. This one will remain for many years!

4 months later
#485 7 years ago

I've owned several A and B B/W pins, one Capcom, and a couple of Sterns among others. I consider WOZ up there with the best and find it amazingly fun. One thought though if a person is really into flow and Steve Ritchie very fast games, WOZ isn't usually a great choice for these folks. Not a criticism as no one game can do everything and I find variety of styles and gameplay are good. Just food for thought for anyone reading this and considering buying a WOZ.

Last, I personally like the theme and find it refreshing for it's a very family friendly theme. I think it's so well done I've noticed even some who are lukewarm about the theme still really like the game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.
Interactive
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 5.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms
Hardware
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lancaster, OH
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wesleycowan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alright-lets-be-honest-is-woz-fun?tu=wesleycowan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.