Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20151031_175612.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpg
166220-i.jpg
166219-i.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marvinmax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 9 years ago

IMHO Best game ever made. In build quality and bang for your buck not comparable to any stern, it's in a league of it's own.

Have my Wozecle for two months and now I understand most of the rules, love it even more. To learn the rules I played a couple of games with the glass off, that really helped me in understanding the game. Like said before, a lot of info on what to do next is on the lcd screen, use that instant info! It's rulesset is deep ans extremely challenging, getting to 'somewhere over the rainbow' is impossible for a lot of players (without cheating , melting the witch is achievable a lot of fun to play and very satisfying if you succeed. The modes all feel / are different from each other, you never have the feeling you're doing the same thing. I also own a Stern Star Trek le, where al modes are more or less are the same. Still like that game a lot, fun and fast, but for me miles away from the build quality and ruleset of woz

As with all pinball games you like it or you don't. There's no accounting for taste...... If you read through this and other WOZ post(s), most people who own a WOZ love it, some don't and sold it. I love my wozecle and can't imagine selling it any time soon.

Just curious Pinball-Pat, are you planning to buy one in the future?

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I don't think you understand what bang for your buck means, because I could list about 50 games that are better bang dollar for dollar.

What I ment is bang for your buck in comparison to modern stern (le's), like star trek le or walking dead le. Woz stil costs a lot of money, probably to much, I agree with you on that! Prices here in Europe are getting insane. Since the $ is gaining in worth to the €, prices go up even more then they allready did in the last 2-3 years (for nib machines). I heard that a nib wrestlemania le is going to cost about €9.000,- in Europe. More and more collectors aren't buying any more nib, because of these prices. I'm really curious where the market is going, I guess less and less nib's are going to be sold here in Europe......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marvinmax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alright-lets-be-honest-is-woz-fun?tu=marvinmax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.