Alpine Club - Ball Count Unit

By Gaming4Potatoes

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hey everyone!

I am fixing up a Williams Alpine Club, and I'm just about there, but I'm stuck as far as the ball count unit goes. The switch to activate the counter is in the ball eject chute, and when I touch it, it doesn't trigger the unit to move from ball 1 position to ball 2 position and so on. All wires should be connected in place, and the ball count selector is fine (the selector that lets you choose between 3 and 5 ball play). The wiring diagram says that the signal starts in the Game Over relay, then goes through the switch into the ball count unit and ball count selector.

#2 4 years ago

You can use a jumper wire from the ball count unit to different switches within the circuit that sends power to the ball count advance solenoid. Also, check the Jones plug connections within the circuit...

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alpine-club-ball-count-unit?hl=fredsmythson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.