(Topic ID: 5397)

Almost time for my donation to Pinside

By v8torino

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

imagesCA3H79QJ.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

I want to keep my Heart next to my ever changing avatar,So it is gonna be time here shortly for my small donation to the Pinside.I can't give alot-but hopefully a bit now and then helps out.Hope you guys keep your Heart in the right place.

#2 12 years ago

Every little bit helps, thanks a lot for your past and future donations, any amount is much appreciated!

3 weeks later
    #3 12 years ago

I donated again last week,give what you can.
    Top right corner is the donation link.

imagesCA3H79QJ.jpgimagesCA3H79QJ.jpg

#4 12 years ago

Now we have both donate links up for Robin, nobody will miss them.

#5 12 years ago

Would donating a Baywatch helicopter mod to Robin count as a donation? (***Note: It's like $45 just to ship across the pond.) Maybe it will convince him not to sell such a cool machine.

#6 12 years ago

I would vote yes. It would be up to the man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Pinside-Robin.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Pinside-Robin

Too bad we couldn't all pull together and buy/donate him a WOZ... This site is awesome.

#8 12 years ago

I set up a reciprocating donation through paypal. I have no heart though

#9 12 years ago
    Quoted from dnhayden:

Too bad we couldn't all pull together and buy/donate him a WOZ

Im pretty sure Robin has mentioned that he has pre-ordered a WOZ but we could work on getting him here next fall for the first Pinsiders bash that TG is setting up. That would be cool.

#10 12 years ago
    Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

I set up a reciprocating donation through paypal. I have no heart though

Look again, you got hooked up.

#11 12 years ago

Thanks for the reminder. Now that I am addicted to Pinside.com it seems only right to give a little back. Thanks Robin!

#12 12 years ago
    Quoted from Silverballer:

we could work on getting him here next fall for the first Pinsiders bash that TG is setting up. That would be cool.

VERY cool

#13 12 years ago

in. have been meaning to click that button for a while... thanks for the great site Robin, I under utilize it to say the least. And thanks to everyone else who kicks down in any form (cash, tech help, etc) to make this place better and better, I appreciate all of the time I spend on here.

5 months later
    #14 12 years ago

Thanks to Robin for giving us Pinside-made my small but consistent donation tonite.
    It keeps my heart in the right place-(Like right next to my Karma points)

#15 12 years ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

It keeps my heart in the right place

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/almost-time-for-my-donation-to-pinside and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.