DSC_0619.JPG
DSC_0620.JPG
DSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0606.JPG
#1 9 years ago

Well, I'm just waiting on my newly designed pre-cut mylar to arrive, then it's time to start putting this puzzle back together. My plastic protectors have all been machined, all of the electro-mechanical assemblies have been cleaned and ready for re-assembly. Ramps are all cleaned and polished. The ramp decals have been removed, cleaned and re-installed. A big thank you goes out to tamoore for the custom score card files...they look great!!!

DSC_0606.JPGDSC_0606.JPG
DSC_0611.JPGDSC_0611.JPG
DSC_0614.JPGDSC_0614.JPG
DSC_0601.JPGDSC_0601.JPG
DSC_0602.JPGDSC_0602.JPG
DSC_0620.JPGDSC_0620.JPG
DSC_0619.JPGDSC_0619.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Man i want one. And you have a bad cats. Thats what I want to do. Put them side by side.

#3 9 years ago

That's where I'm going to park my Mousin Around...right between my BadCats and my PoolSharks

#4 9 years ago

..Nice...

Question.. On the blue ended ramps... Do they both have a stopper or slow down piece at the ends. ?

Mine only had one..

My MA and BC are not next to each other . but just down the row. Based on the order of purchasing...

NT.

#5 9 years ago

Both of them have a steel deflector plate under the clear/blue plastics to deflect the ball downward to the playfield. The larger ramp, with all of the decals, doesn't have one.

#6 9 years ago

Ok . Thx. I wonder if I can find that piece.. Or should I just make my own. ? I moved the deflecter piece to the other ramp.. Otherwise it would just FAST ball by most people.... And most don't shoot the drop down bank target all the time.

NT>

#7 9 years ago

Got "er all back together.

She cleaned up pretty good.

I have a total of 117 hours in it, counting the plastic protectors I designed/machined.

DSC_0624.JPGDSC_0624.JPG DSC_0626.JPGDSC_0626.JPG DSC_0627.JPGDSC_0627.JPG DSC_0634.JPGDSC_0634.JPG DSC_0635.JPGDSC_0635.JPG
#8 9 years ago

The "final touch"....

DSC_0637.JPGDSC_0637.JPG
#9 9 years ago

how do you keep the ball in play? looks great!

#10 9 years ago

Just realized I forgot to install the flipper bats.....doh!

DSC_0638.JPGDSC_0638.JPG DSC_0639.JPGDSC_0639.JPG
#11 9 years ago

Terrific job with your MA. Hands down my favorite pinball. I am curious how fast it will play once up and running. Enjoy!

#12 9 years ago

Looks great! I'd love to hear more about how you removed and cleaned the ramp decals

#13 9 years ago

The decals are easy...just remove them....clean 'em up w/ lighter fluid...then use the 3M transfer tape from pinrestore.com to re-install.

#14 9 years ago

Haven't played a game on it just yet. I'm sure there will be a few switches to adjust.

#15 9 years ago

WoW...

This machine plays FAST now.

#16 9 years ago

For some reason every time I see pictures of this game it reminds me of Bad Cats. Nice work, looks awesome.

#17 9 years ago

I plan on parking it right next to my BadCats.

#18 9 years ago

Can attest that few people are as anal about shop jobs as indypinhead. Now if he would only get over his B/W fixiation and learn to love DE/Gottlieb/Alvin G/Capcom/Stern/Sega.

#19 9 years ago

Me???

anal?

yeah...I guess I am.

I've been called an @ss by a lot of people.

I'm not a TOTAL B/W guy....I have 3 Sterns, a JJP and MMr on the way.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Camarillo, CA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 899.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Sterling, VA
$ 23.95
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/almost-ready-to-put-my-mousin-around-back-together and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.