Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by DCFAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN1140.JPG
    th-6.jpeg
    th-5.jpeg
    DSCN1317.JPG
    DSCN1315.JPG
    DSCN1316.JPG
    DSCN1314.JPG
    DSCN1318.JPG
    DSCN1319.JPG
    There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Like "why does all of Pizza Hut's meat look like this?"

That is disgusting. The pic on the left looks exactly what the canadian geese leave on the walking trails when there migrate here in the Spring.

Quoted from o-din:

MrWizzo,
    I forgot to tell you. For an upstanding easterner, I think your pretty cool!
    o-din.
    One for the road.........

Thanks. I thought the clip was breaking into a Def Leppard song there for a moment!

Quoted from DCFAN:

Now we know why Vid has been taking so long

He may have all the time he wants with that testimony. Seriously, he has been really swamped helping with all the disasters the NY/NJ area has suffered in the past several months. People there have needed his abilities more than... aw crap with the altruism...I WANT MY F14!!!!! So others may enjoy it as well, of course. Oh, the humanity!

Dan

#52 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Hey, grab some chocolate and few fellow PA pinheads and make the "Kill the Commie" Spring event at WizzoWorld. Not that far really.

I have been told by the restorer that the F14 will be one of the nicest F14s if not the nicest in existence.

Are people in Hershey sick of chocolate? Like that was possible...

Dan

When is that? It sounds like fun. And yes, you can get sick of chocolate. I worked at a Hershey warehouse as a teen and you could eat all the chocolate you wanted. Six months later the mere smell of chocolate would make me dry heave.

#53 11 years ago

If you're obese and want to play TZ and CV...fuhgeddaboudit!

#54 11 years ago

Someone needs to design a murphy bed style pin LOL. When your done you just fold it into the wall

#55 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

Thanks. I thought the clip was breaking into a Def Leppard song there for a moment!

All things considered, the only Def Lepard song that came to mind while on pinside was this one.

#56 11 years ago

But since we're already there, and this came up on the side box, I had to. Now THIS takes me

#57 11 years ago

It reminded me of "Rock of Ages" with the fake German intro - Glaekin Glibeer Glacuhen Gobbin - or whatever it is.

Quoted from Honch:

When is that?

Sometime in late May or early June. I will let you know. If interested, search for the video SPeD66 took. It was the First Annual Polish Pindig at WizzoWorld. Ed did a great job on the video. Pretty creative guy.

Dan

#58 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

If interested, search for the video SPeD66 took. It was the First Annual Polish Pindig at WizzoWorld.

Will do, Thanks.

#59 11 years ago

It reminded me of "Rock of Ages" with the fake German intro - Glaekin Glibeer Glacuhen Gobbin - or whatever it is.

Sorry Dan, I'm gettin' a little slower now that I have passed 20, but honestly doesn't this frozen Costco pizza (with a couple of x-tras) still look better than Pizza Hut's or Spicolis offerings?

DSCN1140.JPGDSCN1140.JPG

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Sorry Dan, I'm gettin' a little slower now that I have passed 20, but honestly doesn't this frozen Costco pizza (with a couple of x-tras) still look better than Pizza Hut's or Spicolis offerings?

As you have yet many years for life to unveil itself, you will come to this conclusion: there is no bad pizza, some are just better than others.

However, Spicoli's did look much better the the goose droppings you showed earlier!

Dan

#61 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

there is no bad pizza

Amen, but Pizza hut sure tried.

Brian

#62 11 years ago

Where did you hide all of the good titles.

Nice collection you got there

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from MrWizzo:

As you have yet many years for life to unveil itself, you will come to this conclusion: there is no bad pizza, some are just better than others.
    Dan

As another pinsider said recently, there is no bad pinball just like there is no bad pizza, only that some are better than others

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/almost-out-of-room-now/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.