(Topic ID: 44388)

Finally hit Monster Jackpot on my TFTC today for the first time!

By Jackontherocks

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by adanac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

Finally came close to hitting it tonight. Had multiball going for quite a few minutes. Even had three to four balls in play a lot by hitting the add a ball skull cracking which I hardly do and always is a tough shot. Made left right jackpot then right ramp double jackpot. Spelled Crypt to light Monster Jackpot but just missed shot to get it for the first time. Did all of this on ball 3 and 8x scoring. Only had game about three months and that was extremely fun. Finished with a score of 374,134,830. Not my best but a good game of it. On a side note I wish Stern & JJP and others would bring back the big scoring as well

#2 11 years ago

In my opinion, i think DE games after JP has the best multiball modes. Unlike wms,bally games, i dont want to keep shooting the same ramp over and over for the same jackpot.

I like how you REALLY have to work for super jackpots of DE's. It's a really creative/sequential type of multiball. I recently just got a super on my Tommy, and i can tell you its freaking hard. When i used to have my TFTC, ive made the Monster a few times. I like the animation of them drinking blood out of the guys head while spelling crypt and adding more balls!

#3 11 years ago

I just got a tftc a few weeks ago.....what a fun pin! The animations are awesome, but there is no time to look up during multiball and nobody else around here can play very good so I can watch while they play!
I bought the game on an impulse buy kinda situation, but man am I glad I did
Already have my cliffy and green post sleeves on, and I added a few led spotlights to brighten up the playfield a little.

2 weeks later
#4 11 years ago

Finally got to my monster jackpot in this game and what a rush. I love the constant adding of balls. Too bad I didn't get the extra ball selection on the well and always wish the be t code update adds that in. In the end I put up new high score on my game. Must be bec I am heading to all day pin Fest called Zapcon.com today and tomorrow. Bells bells!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#5 11 years ago

It's fun as hell, isn't it. Well congratz on your first of hopefully many more.

#6 11 years ago

Very nice job!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 11 years ago

Sweet! And how many modes does this machine actually have? I count 12 creature features to start with.

#8 11 years ago

I wish they had this pin at the PHOF. I've never had a chance to play it and feel like I am missing out!

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Bronzelion:

I've never had a chance to play it and feel like I am missing out!

That you are! A unique pinball machine that is one of the all time greats.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That you are! A unique pinball machine that is one of the all time greats.

One of my wife's coworkers owned one and she got to play it several times. That was the pin that convinced my wife that we should own some pins of our own. Unfortunately, her friend moved before I had a chance to play it. Ahhh!

#11 11 years ago

Nice! I've hit it twice since I bought mine last Summer. Still haven't had Play the Organ, but been one shot away from Crypt Jam. Isn't that always the way though!

#12 11 years ago

Cool Good for you, just got mine home on Saturday..Have a few little things to fix up but nothing to big..Can't wait to play it..Now I have something to look forward to, that's if my kids will let me have some time to play...lol..Congrats.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

4,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 15.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 64.00
$ 18.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/almost-hit-monster-jackpot-on-my-tftc-tonight-for-first-time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.