(Topic ID: 36838)

Almost 900 Hobbit LE's have been ordered!

By LBJ

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Brick-Tamland.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#103 11 years ago

I could give a flying turd licker about having my money tied up in WOZLE, BHZA, TH and Predator because I know at the end of the day I'm going to have an awesome pin lineup in my game room.......nor do I give a rat sh*t about what anybody else thinks who doesn't own the pin or want to own the pin because of whatever nonsense you can come up with.......

Pinheads, including me, are just a bunch of "whiny little b*tches...(Burn Notice)

#112 11 years ago

Your argument assumes that the pin won't increase in value a dime over the next two years...not that it matters to me.....but for argument's sake, it seems like everybody thinks their pins are going to double in price every year

Well ok let's just assume prices go up at 3-5% a year and there you go, problem solved!

And btw....just saying what a 401k did the last two years is like saying the last time I went to Vegas I won 10k.....that doesn't take into account the other times I got my a** handed to me....

What did your 401k do in 2008? 2000? 2001? 2002?....

#114 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

900 chumps. Wow. Seriously, all they've said is "we are making this game. Who is in?".

Really....900 chumps...that would be like looking at someone's pin collection and saying "what a chump, look at some of the crappy pins this guy bought"....

#121 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I'm not going into another of these totally blind and neither should anyone else.

That's your choice, congrats...but maybe the bigger "chump" is the one who has a known turd(s) sitting in his game room...

Quoted from RobT:

The end of the day? What day would that be?

Ice, didn't you make a bet that you would have your WOZ in your hands several months back?

Whenever the end of the day Rob! It's fine with me....It's coming soon enough brotha...but I'm glad all you guys are so concerned about us "chumps"....makes me feel better

#122 11 years ago

Hey Rob, if you don't have anyone closer to you I'll invite you down to SA to play my BJZA so you can see what you missed!

#126 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Not sure what you're trying to say but I don't have any turds in my gameroom

Now that's just your opinion...isn't it....

Everybody has their own preferences on what to buy, how to buy it and when to buy it....doesn't make anybody a "chump"

#128 11 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Just too many unknowns for me, and the wait would drive me INSANE.

I know but hey so far things are on "schedule" and the forum and discussion between all the owners and Jpop and Heck is pretty cool....since when do you get to have input into a pin in development direct with the designers! At least its not wait and no word until the next update....

#132 11 years ago
Quoted from Fatsquatch:

Seems like anybody could pop in and say "Hey, I decided this morning that I'm gonna make a NEW pinball machine, so pre-order now for $8,000!"

Not really "just anybody"....I carefully considered the backgrounds and intellect of JJP and Jpop before I dropped in and IF it never happened then its not like I mortgaged the house to buy a pin

5 months later
#162 10 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Why are you reviving old JJP threads just to troll them? Did someone from JJP have a one-night stand with your drunk sister? Idiotic...

Just look at the picture, enough said.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Ogden, UT
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Castro Valley, CA
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/almost-900-hobbit-les-have-been-ordered?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.