Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Milltown
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20161021_204351 (resized).jpg
IMG_20161021_172620 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Going to scope out a hearts spades cocktail pinball table .. are parts obtainable for these? I don't c alot online for it? It's a very cool looking machine and I've never owned a cocktail pinball... any ideas for on the machines is appreciated.

#2 2 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

are parts obtainable for these?

Not really. The few parts that are available, are expensive, and only sold from flippers.com in Canada. Sometimes parts surface on ebay once in a great while when someone parts out a game.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Not really. The few parts that are available, are expensive, and only sold from flippers.com in Canada. Sometimes parts surface on ebay once in a great while when someone parts out a game.

Thank u.. I kinda,thought this... I don't even c coils any were? Just rubber kits..

#4 2 years ago

Hearts and Spades is a great cocktail title. I sold mine to Alan Darby and wish I had it back.

I have spares for Allied including some spare parts playfields, boards, etc.

- The boardsets are wacky, but if you have a working one it can be made to be stable.
- The weakest point is the drop targets. They are nylon and break at a hinge point. John remade them but they aren't cheap.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Milltown:

Thank u.. I kinda,thought this... I don't even c coils any were? Just rubber kits..

Don't bother with the rubber kits on ebay. You can put together your own much cheaper.

Some coils are available from various sources. PBR, Marco, etc.

If you have experience with parts hunting and game repairs, then it won't be too much of an issue. If you're not to familiar with this sort of thing, it's going to be difficult.

#6 2 years ago

Ok.. I love working on them as much as playing ... I deal with recourse ect on lots of parts.. I'm going to hit the flippers today or tommorow and IL keep you updated.. it looks like a cool fun machine for sure... thanx for the tipps.

#7 2 years ago

Yup.. it followed me home...

IMG_20161021_172620 (resized).jpg

#8 2 years ago

IMO easy to work on but parts are all plastic. Do not try and unscrew leaf blades from bases, you will break the base. Be extra careful with drop targets.

#9 2 years ago

Cool thanx.. it had a few issues at first. Roll switch.
Weak flipper.. dry playfeild.. shitty dull ball.. 1.5 hours of work waxed and now it's a ripper.. very cool..

#10 2 years ago

IMG_20161021_204351 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Siegecraft Electronics
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 199.99
$ 142.00
$ 120.00
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 27.00
Cabinet - Other
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 11.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 157.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Music City Pinball
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
$ 2.00
Various Other Swag
Project Pinball Charity
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside