Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Muttertag
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

When starting the game the ball doesn't kick out from the out hole. I went threw the tests and all seems to be working OK. There isn't any stuck switches or coils firing. The kicker for the out hole fires during testing no problem. Just doesn't kick ball out to start the game? EVERYTHING during testing is OK. What am I missing?

Thanks for any help with this.

#2 2 years ago

Test the switch in the trough with a multimeter. I had a similar problem with the Allied Leisure Hearts and Spades I used to own.

#3 2 years ago

What did you do to fix this issue?

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Muttertag:

What did you do to fix this issue?

I tested the switch with a multimeter. When it was determined using said multimeter that the switch was inoperable, I replaced the switch.

Did you test the switch with a multimeter? Does that switch work? If yes... move on to other possibilities. If no, replace switch.

#5 2 years ago

Hey, Thank you for your help. The switches were fine. What I found is the main board wasn't seated fully. I lifted it out and plugged it snug and everything is OK.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 279.95
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 18,500.00
Pinball Machine
www.retroarcade.se
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside