You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7378 (resized).jpg
851250E1-4875-475F-8A5B-9C5787CAA5E7 (resized).jpeg
1406555556698.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Just bought a Eros One in great shape. But the right flipper actuator arm #264-5-25 is broken and need the plunger assembly too. The coil is reading below 1ohm. PBresource has the coil but anyone know where to get a actuator arm and plunger pieces?

#2 9 years ago

If you can't find one I have parts from a take five I broke down.

#3 9 years ago

Thank you. I will likely take you up on that offer.
I am not too familiar with these games but they don't look too complicated. I am betting the flipper broke and that is why it was put into storage the past 30 years. It has less than 9000 plays on the meter.
Cabinet is in pretty good shape. No water damage and all there. Came with the coin box, original manual and flyer and both beverage holders. Was stored in a heated shop up in the loft with a tarp over it so it stayed warm and dry.
Circuit boards are all there. It at least has GI power and the displays worked. I haven't tried further than that. The one big plastic has a chip out of the top by the rebound bumper. The playfield is dull and has one loose insert and one sunken insert but other than that, no wear. I tried Novus 2 in a couple of spots and it cleaned and shined right up.
I think I got a great deal and find on this one. I might even send the playfield to be cleared.

#4 9 years ago

Ok let me know. I have a whole machine of extra parts. There was no saving the take five I bought the playfield was in great shape except you could set pinballs in the inserts and they would stay put. And it was missing the mpu. This is what happen to my playfield.

1406555556698.jpg1406555556698.jpg

#5 9 years ago

What size are the flipper rubbers? The manual just gives the part number and no website is taking it. They look skinnier and longer than normal ones.

I will let you know once I go thru the machine more to see what else I need.

#7 9 years ago

Zing! I found out that speaker coaster plastics fit right over pop bumper holes.

#8 9 years ago

The flipper link is the weak link on this game (pun intended). Actually it's the pawl that breaks. When I repair these every other game gets both flipper replaced with a set of Gottlieb flipper mechs (bally will work too but you cannot use the bally coil). And the alternating game is fixed with the leftover link from the previous game. Gluing the pawl back together doesn't work. Tried epoxies too.

I have a full flipper assembly (boxed and ready to go) that I can send to anyone that can try to have these 3D printed and made available to the pinball community. The piece has been reglued so it cannot be used in a game. The pawl is symmetrical so it works for the left and right side. There are a couple spots on it that can be thickened up to maybe make these more robust.

The drop targets are also unique to Allied Leisure (and Fascinations), but unlike the other parts, these can't be easily subbed out for another manufacture. These should be made after the flipper pawls.

The slingshot arms are also cheap plastic. I can use one of these if anybody has a spare.

#9 9 years ago

I can check my slings down in my shop and let you know.

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

try to have these 3D printed and made available to the pinball community.

That would be great!!

I'm in need of a flipper pawl/link for a star shooter (also allied leisure) and a yellow drop target.

It feels like I always need the unicorn parts?

I know that flippers.com has some of the flipper parts, but no more drop targets.

#11 9 years ago

Are these the correct flipper rubbers size for Allied Leisure pins?
NARROW 0.375 IN X 1.5 IN ID RING,
http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/39-10802-21

Kbliznik, Do you change the whole Gottlieb flipper assembly or are you just talking the guts? I only ever had one Gottlieb and since the flippers worked fine I don't remember much about them. Trying to learn as much as I can about this type of game since I plan on keeping this one. There isn't much info out there.

#12 9 years ago

That is the correct size, but you might have trouble fitting superbands onto the stock Allied Leisure bats. They are at least 1/4" longer than everyone else's bats. I would also order a set of rubber ones just to be sure.

Yes if you change out to different bats, you need to swap the entire flipper assembly. Assemblies actually, since the stock bats aren't the same size it would look weird with one short bat and one long bat. You can use a Gottlieb, or Williams or Gameplan coil in place of the ALI coils, but you can't use a Bally coil.

#13 9 years ago

I've never seen an Allied Leisure flipper assembly.

#14 9 years ago

Thank you. I am not sure I want superbands. Not sure I like them. Was just posting for the size but it is good to know they might not fit anyway.
Right now, my bats are fine. And I found the plunger and link in the bottom of the cabinet in good shape surprisingly. I just need a coil and that plastic pawl. So far at least.

4 months later
#15 8 years ago

Anyone happen to know if there's a flipper rebuild kit I can buy that would work with Spooksville?

#16 8 years ago

Try www.flippers.com I don't know if he has "kits" but he is one of the only places to buy those parts, unless you get lucky on ebay. He is slow to respond to emails so be patient.

#17 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a try. I was thinking perhaps they might be standard Williams parts (since the flipper bats have the Williams logo), but it's also possible somebody previously replaced them.

2 weeks later
#18 8 years ago

They are not normally Williams parts. Many parts were Gottliebs.

1 year later
2 years later
#20 4 years ago

ISO/Looking for, a flipper actuator cam for ALI Star Shooter. See photo. If anyone has a Allied Leisure Industries Pin that they are parting out please let me know. Thanks!!

851250E1-4875-475F-8A5B-9C5787CAA5E7 (resized).jpeg851250E1-4875-475F-8A5B-9C5787CAA5E7 (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#21 3 years ago

I have one full working left hand assembly, including the cam you are looking for.
I would be willing to sell or trade for some Allied Leisure drop targets and drop target pins if you've got some.

#22 3 years ago

I have an Eros-one that I intend to part out some day.

1 week later
#23 3 years ago

I am also looking for a 264-5-25 Actuator Cam. Thanks for any help!

1 month later
#24 3 years ago

If all else fails, get a friend of a friend to 3D print it for you.

I have extras, if you need one, PM me.

IMG_7378 (resized).jpgIMG_7378 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#25 3 years ago

I am also looking for one of these cams and a flipper bat for my ALI Rock On rebuild. Is the 3d printer file for the cam available anywhere? I sent a PM to Volgon hopefully he still has one to sell. If I can’t source any of these parts, I read a post on this forum where an ALI Star Shooter flipper assembly was converted to a Stern classic flipper assembly with a Gottlieb 24V coil A-5141. Based on the pictures I saw I think this will work for the Rock On as well, but not 100% sure. If anyone has any information on flipper parts for this unit I would appreciate the help.

1 year later
#26 2 years ago

I'm looking for some of these flipper cams as well. I have two that are broken but would like to have some spares on hand since they're the weakest link on these games.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allied-leisure-right-flipper-mech?hl=mack505 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.