Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinhead52
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Ok gang, anybody have this game? I just received this for restoration and its a paint over, have not investigated if the original art is still there...

Thanks
ken

4 months later
#2 2 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

Ok gang, anybody have this game? I just received this for restoration and its a paint over, have not investigated if the original art is still there...
Thanks
ken

Hi Ken,

Do you still need help with the cabinet artwork. I pulled my game out of storage and can take pictures.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from mikemoorman:

Hi Ken,
Do you still need help with the cabinet artwork. I pulled my game out of storage and can take pictures.

As I mentioned in our private chats the internals are too hacked up to justify restoring the cab at this time.

I will scan the pf plastics at least and ask owner if he wish to part with them (a long shot)

What I really need to do is mail the whole game to you to have you undo the hacks... having another game at the fingertips makes it so much easier...

Ken

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allied-leisure-hoe-down-need-cab-scan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.