Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Flippermac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

My 1976 allied leisure hoe down upright wont work.The circuit board is stuck in reset mode.Does anyone have a clue on how to fix this?It is the generation 2 with the 1 big motherboard.Led 1 is on,it is dim like it's supposed to be. Led 2 is not used,led 3 is also dim,led 4 is bright.I have a good 5 vet at the board and all the switches and contacts are open.Hitting the test switch does nothing.Maybe someone has a spare board or some info.Thanks Alex

#2 1 year ago

this appears to use the same board as the allied leisure cocktails.
Bad news is that the three 6830 chips on the board are NLA and if any of the 3 is dead this game is now a giant paperweight.

what do you mean by reset mode? Are the displays working? test mode working? adding credits does what?

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

what do you mean by reset mode?

The board isn't going into reset, so it isn't even booting.

#4 1 year ago

John Robertson told me me the game is stuck in reset mode.All the lights on the playfield are on,the shoot again light etc.The credit display shows zero and the first player shows 00000 in the score.I can ground out the wires coming out of the circuit board plugs to get any coil or light or bonus to work.Only one large motherboard on this game.Is there a way I can use a different mpg board from a simple solid state game from one of the big 3 pinball mfgs.to work in this game?I do have a schematic and I believe I could spend a lot of time getting the game to work with cube relays,Probably 30 of them.John Jukes in Canada repairs these boards but I have a bad feeling it will cost 400 or more which is just plain stupid to spend on a game that seems to be obsolete and unloved.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 6.00
$ 25.00
Playfield - Other
Filament Printing
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.00
€ 18.95
$ 149.00
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 18.95
£ 45.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 2.50
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 16.00
Tools
PinballSolutions.eu
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside