(Topic ID: 158126)

Allied Leisure Dynomite Game Play Video (1975 solid state)

By ForceFlow

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160417181811701_(resized).jpg
20160423194951174_(resized).jpg
#1 7 years ago

Here is a game play video of the Dynomite I just finished repairing & refurbishing. This game was a dead game when I found it. Because of the severe lack of repair information, all the research I needed to, plus all the (frustrating) troubleshooting, I am very pleased to see this game live and flip once again.

I still have a few finishing touches (such as printing out new instruction cards), but otherwise, it's fully operational.

I plan on having this game for sale at Pinfest/Allentown 2016.

Game Rules (from instruction card):
* Top rollovers and bulls eye targets advance bonus
* All 4 disappearing targets down lites double bonus
* Bonus is collected when ball leaves play field
* All 8 bulls eye targets lit, lites special
* Tilt disqualifies further scoring on ball in play
* Line up "Line Em Up" feature for special

[edit]: Hmm....I just noticed a bug/problem only when the game is set to 3-ball mode (5-ball works fine). If "double bonus" is lit and an extra ball is awarded, after the ball drains, the ball count advances incorrectly. If an extra ball is awarded and "double bonus" is *not* lit, then the ball count works correctly.

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for posting! I've always been interested in this game as I love Good Times. I've found the 4 player version somewhat local but really wanted Dyn O' Mite. I realize it may not be the most sought after game of all time but it's definitely unique and as I'm sure you discovered the guts of the machine are like no other manufacturer of that time.

Congrats on getting it running again, I'm sure it was a struggle but the game looks great!

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from pinball4ever:

it's definitely unique and as I'm sure you discovered the guts of the machine are like no other manufacturer of that time.

The boardset is certainly quite unique. A bunch of boards in the backbox, and a few more in the cabinet body.

20160423194951174_(resized).jpg20160423194951174_(resized).jpg

20160417181811701_(resized).jpg20160417181811701_(resized).jpg

#4 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The boardset is certainly quite unique.

It definitely shows as being one of the first solid state machines. It's pretty impressive what Allied Leisure was able to do so early on in the SS pinball game as things were transitioning from EM. I love the cube relays - Chicago Coin used them quite a bit too.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allied-leisure-dynomite-game-play-video-1975-solid-state and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.