Here is a game play video of the Dynomite I just finished repairing & refurbishing. This game was a dead game when I found it. Because of the severe lack of repair information, all the research I needed to, plus all the (frustrating) troubleshooting, I am very pleased to see this game live and flip once again.
I still have a few finishing touches (such as printing out new instruction cards), but otherwise, it's fully operational.
I plan on having this game for sale at Pinfest/Allentown 2016.
Game Rules (from instruction card):
* Top rollovers and bulls eye targets advance bonus
* All 4 disappearing targets down lites double bonus
* Bonus is collected when ball leaves play field
* All 8 bulls eye targets lit, lites special
* Tilt disqualifies further scoring on ball in play
* Line up "Line Em Up" feature for special
: Hmm....I just noticed a bug/problem only when the game is set to 3-ball mode (5-ball works fine). If "double bonus" is lit and an extra ball is awarded, after the ball drains, the ball count advances incorrectly. If an extra ball is awarded and "double bonus" is *not* lit, then the ball count works correctly.