(Topic ID: 232589)

Allied Leisure Dynomite - Game ends when Ball in Play switch triggers

By GeoMoon

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geomoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Game had been working. Now it coins up and responds correctly to the first press of the credit button by putting up player 1. Additional presses will not get player 2 into the game. When the ball is launched and rolls over the ball in play lane switch, the Game rely clicks and the credits are reduced by one. No scoring works as the ball moves out onto the playfield, although the pop bumpers do work.

Also, the backbox controlled lamps have not worked since I got the game. My bet is that is a bad common ground, but I bring it up here in case it is important to the diagnoses.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
George

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider geomoon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allied-leisure-dynomite-game-ends-when-ball-in-play-switch-triggers?tu=geomoon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.