(Topic ID: 175224)

Alley Pass Pinball League @ Richfield Bowl 2016/2017

By silver_spinner

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

first league night is
    THURSDAY dec 22 (2016): 6:30 pm.

NO FEE NEEDED. JUST COIN DROP. COIN DROP WILL COST YOU $5 OR LESS EACH LEAGUE NIGHT.
    GAMES AT THE LOCATION RANGE FROM 25 CENTS PER PLAY TO $1 PER PLAY.

GUARANTEED CASH PAYOUTS FOR 1ST-4TH PLACE IN "A" DIVISION AND "B" DIVISION PLAYOFFS.
    1ST- $100
    2ND- $25
    3RD- $15
    4TH- $10

* THERE IS ALSO A SIDE POT YOU CAN PAY INTO AS AN OPTION. SO YOU CAN POSSIBLY WIN 2 SETS OF CASH COME PLAYOFF TIME, THAT IS NOT REQUIRED, JUST AN OPTION AS EXPLAINED BELOW.

win cashola/lots o' prizes
    FREE, YUMMY PIZZA EACH LEAGUE !!!!!!!! (good enough reason to play yes yes yes)

if Thursdays aren't good for you, you can just make up each session. makeup your games whenever you can, take pic of score (be legit) you still can win cash in the playoffs. YOU MUST LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE IF YOU ARE GOING TO MISS THE LEAGUE NIGHT AND WILL MAKE UP YOUR GAMES SO I CAN PUT YOU IN A GROUP.
    will let you know the games your group played, you play those 5 games. easy stuff.

WHEN:

EVERY OTHER THURSDAY night @ 6:30PM (Dec 2016 through MAY 2016)
    (you can practice before league, after league, any other day, etc. games are always there..lol).
    FULL SCHEDULE FOR REMAINING DATES WILL BE POSTED SOON. playoffs will be on THE LAST NIGHT OF LEAGUE IN MAY 2017.

where:
    Richfield Bowl
    5340 richfield road
    burton/flint , mi 48506

info:

ALLEY PASS PINBALL LEAGUE

Description:
    A FUN BUT COMPETITIVE LEAGUE WITH CASH PAYOUTS AND PRIZES FOR BEGINNERS TO SKILLED PLAYERS. WE HAVE PLAYOFFS AT END OF SEASON. WE PLAY IN GROUPS OF 3 0R 4, AND USE SCORE SHEETS WHERE PLAYERS HAVE POINTS/AVERAGES BASED ON THEIR PERFORMANCE SIMILAR TO BOWLING. There will be at MANY pinball machines set up from old to brand new.
    There is also food and drinks (& alcohol) available. Machines will be located in the arcade and the concourse.

RULES:
    We break up the players into groups of 3 or 4 seeded by total cumulative points (the first session we seed players by a combination of IFPA rankings, known skill level, and past performances). You then move up or down groups for each session, based on your point total. Each session we play (5) 4 person games on different machines, with points given as follows: 7 for 1st, 5 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd, and 1 for 4th (or 7, 4, 1 for a 3 person group).
    At the end of the regular season we split the group into "A" (top CERTAIN NUMBER OF players), "B" (next CERTAIN NUMBER OF players). We then have an end of season double elimination tournament to determine final standings. It's a pretty good system and allows you to play against players of similar ability for handicapping purposes. The way the seedings work, you are always playing in groups with players who are playing to your accumulative level. For example: group “1” is seeds 1,2,3,4. Group “2” is seeds 5,6,7,8, and so on.
    SO, you won’t have a greatly skilled player playing with an amateur!

Fees/prizes:

2 CHOICES:
    CHOICE 1= PAY NO FEE AND BE INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE PAYOUTS ANYHOW THAT WE WILL PROVIDE.
    CHOICE 2- PAY $20 ON FIRST LEAGUE NIGHT AND YOU ARE IN FOR THE GUARANTEE PAYOUTS AND SIDE POT PAYOUTS.

EVERYONE IS INCLUDED IN THE GUARANTEE PAYOUTS FOR A AND B DIVISION ($100/$25/$15/$10) EVEN IF YOU DON'T PAY A FEE.
    **PLAYERS THAT PAY A ONE TIME FEE OF $20 ON THE FIRST NIGHT OF LEAGUE, THAT FEE GOES 100% TO THE SIDE POT PLAYERS PRIZE FUND FOR THE CASH PAYOUTS AT SEASONS END.
    THE TROPHIES/PLAQUES AND OTHER PRIZES WILL BE PROVIDED FROM THE HOST (ME!) AT MY OWN EXPENSE.

Also, the winner of each Division will get a Trophy/Plaque.

SIDE POT PAYOUTS:
    100% of SIDE POT entry fees collected are paid out. IF THERE IS $400 IN THE POT, THAT IS WHAT IS PAID OUT.

*LEAGUE HOST (me) NOT ELIGIBLE FOR PAYOUTS OR PRIZES. WHATEVER MONIES I "WIN" (IF ANY) WILL BE PASSED ONTO THE NEXT PLAYER AND SO FOURTH. SO IF I WIN 3RD FOR EXAMPLE, MY 3RD PLACE WINNINGS GO TO THE 4TH PLACE PERSON, AND THE 4TH PLACE WINNINGS GO TO THE 5TH PLACE PERSON. EASY ENOUGH!

75% of the $20 one time entry fee goes to the "A" playoffs SIDE POT.
    25% of the $20 one time entry fee goes to "B" playoffs SIDE POT.

"A" SIDE POT payouts
    1st= 50% of "A" pot
    2nd= 25% of "A" poT
    3rd= 15% of "A" pot
    4th= 10% of "A" pot

"B" SIDE POT payouts
    1st= 50% of "B" pot
    2nd= 25% of "B" pot
    3rd= 15% of "B" pot
    4th= 10% of "B" pot

Absents/Groups:

If an individual is absent , Absents (WITHOUT MAKEUPS) will be handled as follows: 1st absent 70% of league average, 2nd absent 50% of league average, 3rd absent 30% of league average ETC.

*PLEASE NOTE, YOU ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO MISS 1 LEAGUE NIGHT WITHOUT MAKEUP GAMES. IF YOU MISS MORE THAN ONE, AND YOU DID NOT MAKE UP GAMES , YOU CAN NOT EARN ANY CASH PAYOUTS INCLUDING SIDE POT AT THE LEAGUE END BANQUET. YOU CAN STILL PLAY IN THE PLAYOFFS, BUT ANY MONEY YOU EARN WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE NEXT PLAYER.

ATTENDANCE IS VERY IMPORTANT AND WE WANT THIS LEAGUE TO BE RESPECTED AS IF IT WERE A BOWLING LEAGUE OR OTHER LEAGUES THAT ARE FUN, YET COMPETITIVE..

#2 7 years ago

on our first meeting dec 22 we will have a nice lil christmas party and provide food and treats free
    also, games will be on free play for an hour after league!

1 week later
    #3 7 years ago

coming this thursday
    CHristmas party with free goodies too.
    pins on free play after party for league players.

#4 7 years ago

PINBALL LEAGUE (ALLEY PASS) Starts this thursday @ Richfield bowl dec 22 (christmas party with free food too, games on free play after League for League members only). anyone can join beginner to skilled players. all ages to! you know how we get down. don't miss out! We roll out the red carpet for you.
    http://pinbowlwars.wixsite.com/pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alley-pass-pinball-league-richfield-bowl-20162017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.