(Topic ID: 188575)

Allentown,Pa Pinfest first I'd like to say!!!

By woodchuck

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Woodchuck/ Formally known as Trucker gone Pinball...

First id like to say WOW!!!!! The reaction and feedback that was given at pinfest was to me out of this world. That being said, this was our first show and the first time the everyone got a chance to see our products!. I CLARIFY EVERYONE! ,THOSE WHO COULD ATTEND. I would like to thank all the vendors and pinfest host for an OPEN greeting and high regard for our products! we are currently working on a few hiccups from sales at the show, but WILL be resolved quickly! I would like to say we were happy with what we sold but thinking now , the information and relationships that were started is worth its weight in gold. We at Lighted Pinball Mods.com will strive to be the best that we can to delver the best and highest quality products to the pinball community.Our Lighted Speaker Panels, Plasma Pop Bumpers,E.L. Panels, as well as our hand crafted lighted acrylic Mods are to us the best that their is.!! We hope to see everyone over time at our booth in future shows. But if you cant get by, look us up on line or through our website, (slated to be up by September this year!) sorry we had to let that slide to the back burner because of the show.
    I'd like to talk a little about our Plasma's and Speaker Panels.
    Pryor to the show,( 5 weeks) we revamped our boards completely! I'm not saying we Simply changed something here or their. NO.... We destroyed and trashed over 250/ 75% complete Speaker Panels.." Simply HA,HA" to redo everything to create a new panel. That's what we do to make sure your getting the highest quality product for your money and the satisfaction that it is perfect for your game..

On the Plasma Pop Bumpers. The response from people who saw them in person, I can only say WOW!! the reactions and positive accolades that were given were amazing. Although the matter of pricing was a bit surprising. Although what appears to be expensive to some, you have to take into consideration the involvement of work into this product to bring it to the pinball community! Each Plasma takes up to 70 to 70 Hours to complete. That said we do generate in bulk but they transfer through 3 different departments at our shop to complete. 1-Disasimbly and paint. 2- Acrylic molding for durability and protection.3- Collar attachment and solder!Our Plasma's took a year and a half for myself and Dan to create and produce. I feel these are by far the highest form of a mod you could get for your machines.

In closing, our Lighted Play field Mod are hand crafted, Hand Poured, and Hand Painted in house by two of the best ladies i work with to again assure you the highest quality of product for your pinball pleasure.. Thanks again to our team for the great job. We hope to see more great fans of our products at more shows. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR US!!!
    HERE WE GO!!!!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentownpa-pinfest-first-id-like-to-say and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.