• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
#1 11 years ago

I know these aren't the usual A-list requests; hell, maybe not even B or C list

But, if anyone heading down to Allentown (or anyone en route between Toronto and Allentown) has or knows of one of these titles for sale, please let me know.

I've had a quirky desire to find a reasonable and decent Bally Special Force (**FOUND**) for a while and the other two Gottlieb titles are for a friend.

Also interested in finding a Stern Cheetah.

This will be my first pinball show so I'd love to come home with something.

Lemme know!

#2 11 years ago

morning bump

#3 11 years ago

TX-Sector ... not on the 'A' list?!?

I'd say it's an A-list SS from the 80's! And not too many around. Great, simple game with awesome music/sound ... imho. Don't believe me, Adriano? Come over and try mine anytime.

I have seen a couple TX's bouncing around Michigan in the last year or two. They didn't linger very long though.

Good luck!

#4 11 years ago

Robo-War is a cool game, I would buy one of them too.

#5 11 years ago

I've been on the hunt for both TX & Robo-war myself. Robo-war also has cool music like TX!

#6 11 years ago

There was a TX sector for $650 here in Akron last week my friend was there to get it and a guy showed up a few minutes before him and bought it. He said it was in sweet shape.

Keep looking on the Akron/Canton or Cleveland Craigslist becaus the guy that got it is a pin flipper he is in Medina Ohio

#7 11 years ago

I been on the hunt for a Robo-War for the last 2 years. Would love to get my hands on one.

#8 11 years ago

Yeah, I had to pass on a Robo-war a year or so ago for $550.

#9 11 years ago

Man at that price I would jump all over it. I passed on one that someone wanted $1100 for and it would have been a 10hr drive.

#10 11 years ago

I bought a TX that is a COMPLETE turd for $650 a few months back (that is what happens when you drive 9-10 hours round trip for a game >> you don't want to come home empty). It was the only one I had seen for sale in the past while and I have not seen one since.

Luckily PBresource had a NOS pf and most or the parts I need to restore. Eventually it will clean up nice. The music is EPIC! Cheesey to the max and that is why I love it!

Good luck in your hunt!

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I bought a TX that is a COMPLETE turd for $650 a few months back (that is what happens when you drive 9-10 hours round trip for a game >> you don't want to come home empty)

Nice.

I drove 15 hours, round-trip, for my TX. Cosmetically, great condition but nothing worked nor grounds upgraded ... despite being told it did. But I also grabbed 4 more project pins, two vids and a NIB backlass (crated since 1974!) from the operator so the long-haul was worth it and really exciting.

#12 11 years ago

My Tx still does not work correctly>> reset issues.

It is down the list a bit before I actually get time to work on it.

#13 11 years ago

There was a TX sector for $650 here in Akron last week my friend was there to get it and a guy showed up a few minutes before him and bought it. He said it was in sweet shape.
Keep looking on the Akron/Canton or Cleveland Craigslist becaus the guy that got it is a pin flipper he is in Medina Ohio

That TX Sector ended up in my basement in Columbus. You won't see it on CL anytime soon.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 11 years ago

tx tx tx tx tx tx tx tx tx tx

#15 11 years ago

Well,
Found a nice Special Force. Picking it up on the way to Allentown... but no luck on the other titles of course

Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just not the typical "A list" titles.

I'm going to throw out Stern Cheetah to the WTB list too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 79.95
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-wish-list-wtb-bally-special-force-or-gottlieb-tx-sector-robo-war and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.