Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150503_172605_508.jpg
    photo (27).JPG
    DSC01544.JPG
    DSC01543.JPG
    DSC01542.JPG
    DSC01538.JPG
    DSC01536.JPG
    DSC01535.JPG
    image.jpg
    2015-05-02 20.39.57.jpg
    398970-i.jpg
    398969-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150502_192435-848.jpg
    image-143.jpg
    image-567.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 8 years ago
    Quoted from Alan_L:

Thanks to all who visited my indoor flea market space. I sold all my playfields, aprons, most of my legs, coin boxes, pc boards, even a Jamma and touch screen board and other invaluable stuff.
    Without exception, everyone I met was friendly and a pleasure to deal with. I had a great time. Kind of like Christmas, sorry it's over.
    Much thanks to Ivan, Harry and all the other guys and gals who made this show possible. I hope it grows to be the biggest show in the U.S. It takes far more effort than we realize to pull a show like this off.
    Hope to see you folks in Sturbridge in July and York in October.
    Alan Leroy

Got a playfield off you! Thanks! You were a pleasure to do biz with! Next time you see the playfield, it will be wired up with leds and ready for hanging on the wall as "PinArt" at my booth at the next convention! Stop by and say hi and check it out!
    --Ed LI NY

#39 8 years ago

I would like to say thank you to everyone who stopped by my booth and said hi, or said nice things about my "PinArt" (playfields that I rewire with leds and are made to hand on wall as art) and/or the "gold art", or even just the little pop bumper night lights that I had for sale. I was super nervous to do the convention, and this was my first time doing anything like this, and as usual, the community really made me feel welcomed!
    Thanks again!
    --Ed LI NY

#112 8 years ago
    Quoted from mac622:

That gold art was really cool. Good stuff!

Thank you soooo much for saying so! It really means a lot!

#118 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

E_N_3 Just saw you on YouTube courtesy of PinGeek, love the playfields - would be cool to see a documented "before" and "after" since you mentioned literally pulling these pf's off of the trash heap........post up a thread!
    How much you sell those for usually???

I did a "show special" of $250 for any PinArt, and I am going to try and keep the price there for pinsiders and such. When I started, I used to be diligent about taking before and after pics, as there were some I was surprising myself a with. However, I haven't been as good about pics, as I didn't think anybody was interested in seeing the befo and after, other than myself. I suppose if there are people who are interested, I can post pic

The pics I could find are by far not the worst of the worst,must what I could find in terms of a before and after. This is the same one that you would see in the PinGeek video as a completed version.

image.jpgimage.jpg
    image-169.jpgimage-169.jpg

#123 8 years ago
    Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

The PinArt was really cool! Hope you did well at the show. I would have seriously considered one, but wall space is something I just don't have available. Sorry!
    Chris

Thanks for the kind words about my PinArt! I hear you on the walls space being limited, mine is the same way! Although, another reason I like the PinArt is that it allows me to admire the art of games that I can't fit in my FLOOR space now. LOLA so I guess wether it is floor or wall space, space is always limited for us pin-heads!!!! LOL

#124 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Great before/after pics......will be looking for one - keep posting new ones completed!!

Thanks! Now that I know people would actually care to see pics of them and my progress, I would be more than happy to start a thread. My only question is what category/sub-catagory to list it in...hmmm.

That's awesome that you are looking for one! That means a lot, thanks! Is there a style, theme, or era you like? I have about a dozen in the line to be done, so if there was one that you might like, I would also be happy to bump it up in the order I am working on them.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e_n_3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-what-did-you-score?tu=e_n_3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.