Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 131 posts
  • 79 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by bigd1979
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20150503_172605_508.jpg
    photo (27).JPG
    DSC01544.JPG
    DSC01543.JPG
    DSC01542.JPG
    DSC01538.JPG
    DSC01536.JPG
    DSC01535.JPG
    image.jpg
    2015-05-02 20.39.57.jpg
    398970-i.jpg
    398969-i.jpg
    image.jpg
    20150502_192435-848.jpg
    image-143.jpg
    image-567.jpg
    There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I scored,
    World Cup Soccer 94' missing cpu and Driver, $650 (then bought nos mpu for $200 and clive driver for $140)
    2 Bally mystics and extra populated playfield $575
    Alien Poker project, no backglass, $300
    Gottlieb Hoops, $1000
    Freedom Em $175
    Nice volcano with new mpu $600
    It was awesome.
    Oh, and to the guy in the flea market bad mouthing my ''iron man flood game'' to two other people- I was standing right next to you, dink. I was going to correct your lies and misconceptions, but you already looked enough like an ignorant idiot.
    This was an epic show, me and bunch of buds had some late night drinks and played Volcano in my room on Friday

There was a iron man one also? didn't see that I missed the outside stuff till late today o well next year or york

#52 8 years ago
    Quoted from megadeth2600:

I suspect the "LE" was throwing the seller off on price. I didn't know that it was missing boards too ... OK, I feel a bit better now . I hope someone didn't overpay for it ... w/o boards and backglass, it's mainly a parts machine at that point. You'd be spending at least $1K for all of that assuming you can even find a backglass.

Yeah, that actually unfolded it later in the day. It did not look pretty. The seller mentioned it was recovered from hurricane sandy.

#53 8 years ago

I suspect the "LE" was throwing the seller off on price. I didn't know that it was missing boards too ... OK, I feel a bit better now . I hope someone didn't overpay for it ... w/o boards and backglass, it's mainly a parts machine at that point. You'd be spending at least $1K for all of that assuming you can even find a backglass.
    I was also hoping to talk with the seller of that Swords Of Fury and Cyclone that were pretty rough ... they were inside in the front row as you walked inside. I called and texted him ... never heard back. That was before I decided to get that PotC though.

Yea a few of us were checking it out it had some boards but definitely missing something I would of gave 1500 for a parts pin but thats it . I ended up talking and meeting people most the time missed all the deals especially the baywatch that needed just a few components replaced and was working very nicely

#54 8 years ago

I was gonna get that sof played pretty well and it wasn't horrible condition

#55 8 years ago

What did you score? I thought this was going to be a thread about scores, like points, not buying things.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Yea a few of us were checking it out it had some boards but definitely missing something I would of gave 1500 for a parts pin but thats it . I ended up talking and meeting people most the time missed all the deals especially the Baywatch that needed just a few components replaced and was working very nicely

It didn't look like it was worth $200 let alone $2000. It looked like it had been completely submerged. The plastic parts were discolored, pretty much anything that was metal was fully covered in rust, and the cabinet was iffy. Considering raw sewage was mixed in with the flood waters, I'd be wary of it.

#57 8 years ago

Picked up a 1983 Gottlieb Royal Flush Deluxe SS from George Riley. Great seller. Happy with the transaction. Have a NOS play field for the game which I decided not to sell as I found out George was bringing the game to Allentown show. Very Fair deal. Also got NOS targets and plastics from George.

GREAT show. Thanks Ivan. I had a ton of fun. Love this show and glad I am part of it each and every year.

Terrapin Mark

#58 8 years ago

398969-i.jpg398969-i.jpg398970-i.jpg398970-i.jpg

A very nice shadow!

#59 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It looked like it had been completely submerged. The plastic parts were discolored, pretty much anything that was metal was fully covered in rust, and the cabinet was iffy.

This was not the case with the PotC I grabbed. Anything plastic looked fine after cleaning. Various metal pieces certainly have rust, but it's more of a surface rust that will clean up just fine. Only reason I mentioned sandblasting is that it's easier/faster to do. I planned on getting all of the wireforms and the like replated gold.

I have no idea why my cabinet is pretty much fine. The fiberboard on the bottom should be a bloated mess if this was submerged even for a few seconds. There was certainly an insane amount of filth on the playfield, but I am not seeing any water damage on the playfield. I'm *really* perplexed .

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Considering raw sewage was mixed in with the flood waters, I'd be wary of it.

ANYTHING that was in a flood has to be handled assuming the worst . I have enough margin to get an NOS playfield for this just to be safe though I am not seeing any signs of pending death on the underside. I'll put some pics up soon.

I missed a flood Iron Man and a cheap project WCS94?!?!?! ARGH. I need to get to these shows earlier!!! . When did those get purchased?

#60 8 years ago
    Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

398969-i.jpg398970-i.jpg
    A very nice shadow!

Thats a cool pic effect I figured u would still be up enjoying it . Im getting a nib met instead with shaker and some other mods pretty dam excited for my first nib and my first pin I dont have to shop out and rebuild everything. Im sure ill find something I dont like tho and I already have the black light mod my lady bought today

#61 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats a cool pic effect I figured u would still be up enjoying it . Im getting a nib met instead with shaker and some other mods pretty dam excited for my first nib and my first pin I dont have to shop out and rebuild everything. Im sure ill find something I dont like tho and I already have the black light mod my lady bought today

Very nice man! You should have a blast with it. And very cool you'll have mods to put in it. Should be fun! Was hoping you would get the shadow so we could exchange ideas on how to make them better. At least we may have some trade discussions in the future, so we all did great!

The effect was a fish eye wide angle lens on my canon slr. Takes crispy pics!

#62 8 years ago
    Quoted from BrooklynDrug:

Very nice man! You should have a blast with it. And very cool you'll have mods to put in it. Should be fun! Was hoping you would get the shadow so we could exchange ideas on how to make them better. At least we may have some trade discussions in the future, so we all did great!
    The effect was a fish eye wide angle lens on my canon slr. Takes crispy pics!

Yea I may have to let go of something sooner than I wanted. I can still point u in the right direction for mods and or troubleshooting. There were alot of deals fri early it was overwhelming and I couldn't decide so I just decided I dont need a project and really love met as a band and the pin is amazing plus the lady wants and loves it and gotta keep her happy

#63 8 years ago

I scored,
    World Cup Soccer 94' missing cpu and Driver, $650 (then bought nos mpu for $200 and clive driver for $140)
    Gottlieb Hoops, $1000
    Freedom Em $175
    It was awesome.
    Oh, and to the guy in the flea market bad mouthing my ''Iron Man flood game'' to two other people- I was standing right next to you, dink. I was going to correct your lies and misconceptions, but you already looked enough like an ignorant idiot.
    This was an epic show, me and bunch of buds had some late night drinks and played Volcano in my room on Friday

I wasn't sure if you would fit everything on your truck without forcing it. Thanks.

#64 8 years ago

I was in the market for a machine, but didn't get there until 1pm Saturday. Sounds like I missed all the good stuff came home empty handed, but that's okay with me.

#65 8 years ago

I scored a ton of LED....a few lock down bars....took advantage of Marcos free shipping....and more vendors to come to Pintastic New England. Was a great show.

#66 8 years ago

I got the flooded Pirates of the Caribbean on Friday for $1500. It was worth the risk to me, but I'm sick in the head. Had I had the space in my Element, I would have nabbed that Transformers LE too if it was complete. I saw it was missing the backglass (it was an LE ... that would have been pretty difficult to replace ... I think those had a glass vs. a translite). I didn't bother to check it out since I knew I couldn't fit it and I didn't want to dwell on it if it was complete. He was asking $1800 for that ... I think I could have worked a 2 for 1 deal, but, again, I flat out couldn't fit it with the other stuff I was bringing home.
    I *love* projects like this!!! I used to come across various levels of destruction like this all of the time years ago . It brought back some good and bad memories. I actually wanted a PotC, so I figured it'd be worth the risk. If I hit a brick wall, I can save the parts to make a "Sid Meier's Pirates!" custom machine when I retire early and make custom pins for a living (i.e. not going to happen).
    Anyway, the good so far :
    Turns out that the PotC was complete aside from the lockdown bar, translite, translite trim, translite glass, and DMD. I already have a spare DMD. Translite is on its way.
    Playfield is NOT warped nor water damaged which shocked the living hell out of me!!! I expected to see *something* bad. I won't know if it's completely OK to use until I have everything stripped, but it's looking really nice. It doesn't seem to have any wear at all. I didn't find any mold too!
    Everything on top of the playfield is cleaning up nicely though I have a LONG LONG LONG way to go (i.e. the toys, plastics, assemblies, etc).
    The cabinet is fine (I am replacing the MDF stuff in the head and bottom though). The artwork looks great. Not perfect, but there is no warping of the main cabinet parts. The cabinet will be scrubbed inside and out ... the inside will be repainted. (I do that anyway during a restoration).
    The bad so far :
    Gonna have to sandblast, tumble, and recoat several metal pieces. Rust! .
    There was battery acid damage. I've fixed this a million times on older Bally/Williams games. I gave it a vinegar bath and rinsed it, simple greened it, rinsed again, another vinegar bath, rinsed ... I'm going to power it up tomorrow. That's going to be fun ! So long as that Xilinx PLD is OK, I can repair it if need be (unless I can get the programming file for it). I also soaked parts of the backbox harnesses in the event the acid creeped in the connectors.
    I am going to replace the cabinet bottom and head back panel since that material is rather porous and exposed. What shocks me is that it didn't swell up like a balloon. Still, I'd feel better having new MDF. You can clean up the painted stuff ... evil micro-critters won't get in there, but MDF seems like it could hold nasty smells and mold spores.
    A few motors are not sealed. I expect to have problems with those. Can't wait to see how that goes .
    ---
    I've done this level of rescue before. First time was a Data East Star Trek and somewhat recently an Addams Family.
    I plan on keeping this ... I don't sell System 11 and beyond stuff very often. Seems like a few games I have sold are ones that I really want back (Bride of Pinbot is my biggest regret ... man that BoP 2.0 is frigging sweet and I'd love to have one just to play that!).
    If it ever gets put up for sale, the potential buyer WILL know how I got it (I might make my first restoration thread on Pinside ... at a minimum, I'll take enough photos for a teardown archive of this machine in the event someone needs them in the future). I would never sell a machine that I got in this state w/o letting a buyer know. Quite frankly, anything that was in a fire or flood should come with that warning ... there are a lot of bad smells and potentially hazardous organisms (mainly from floods, mold being the biggest concern). If you know what you're doing, you can certainly address those issues. I would hope others do the same. I'd feel like I was ripping someone off if I didn't warn them. This game is by no means hazmat, but it's the decent thing to do when someone plunks down cash for a game.

That was Sandy water and sewage damaged pin. Be careful with that

#67 8 years ago

Made it home last nigh. Vendor-wise we had a heck of a show...

still need to confirm the count, but I think we had a total of 22 games at the show between what we brought and what we had meeting us there. We brought home 5 machines, one already sold!

Personally I've got a pile...
    Black/white xpin for my TZ
    Pile o'LEDs
    Pile O'ramps
    Xpins for my Paragon
    Second rotisserie
    Flipper Fidelity kits
    AFM playfield
    Bunch of super bands

I don't even remember what else...

2015-05-02 20.39.57.jpg2015-05-02 20.39.57.jpg
    #68 8 years ago

I scored mainly PF parts that I needed on a couple of machines......lost out on a nice machine because I couldn't carry two back home with the one I brought for free play. I was able to meet Ed(E-N-3) in his lighted PFs booth and Greg(njgecko) who was super busy busting out pin sales with the ladies and sweet refreshments.....and some guys I already knew. I tried passing out the fresh baked cookies as much as I could to all the friendly faces but some people did decline?! Haha

This is my second time bringing a machine and it's great to watch people having fun playing your pins.....I get a kick out of it. The one thing that did annoy me was that my machine went down during my lunch break (I checked it out all day to make sure things were running ok) and nobody messaged me even though my # was on the paper but somebody crossed out my "plays 100%" that was on there....a bit rude I thought....

image.jpgimage.jpg

It was simple fix as some screws had come loose and caused a plastic to dislodge and the balls caught in the back there....but a simple heads up would of been great as I would of been there to fix it ASAP.

Friday is definitely the day to go from now on......all the excitement and pins are upped a notch on day one

On a side note what happened to the interflip dragon?? I wanted to play it but it was off and SOLD....thought it wasn't FS??

I enjoyed the BOP with the Dutch pinball DMD MOD.....I still like the original sounds and voice overs but having a game with two separate rule sets is pretty sweet!! Thanks to whomever brought it.

#69 8 years ago

Hey Chef...thanks for the snack!

#70 8 years ago

I missed a flood Iron Man

You really missed it, that was last year's flood pin from that guy. He must be digging them out of the sand somewhere...

#71 8 years ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

You bought that? Do you know where he got the gold plating done? My HUO LOTR wants some Bling Bling too!

Starstream said it was his, you have to ask him..

Quoted from Blackjacker:

$99 out the door. Should've bought the entire rack of 'em.

I bought 2 just because of the price, I don't even need them, but when you are used to paying $175 you grab em..

I also bought 3 sheets of glass, Superbands, couple of coin doors, tshirt, 2 SS backbox motors (one I had pre arranged & 1 was priced that I couldn't pass on it), 2 aprons, 2 sets of nice legs, SS head decal, a DMD display and some more stuff I cant remember, probably don't need but the price was right. If I bought LOTR 1st I probably wouldn't have bought half that stuff..

The guy with the beer signs had a Funhouse ticket topper that I wanted. Super nice guy that I have bought a bunch of stuff from before. But he wanted $200 for it because he said it was NOS. I just couldn't pull the trigger, especially since I saw the repo on EBay for $50. He knew I wanted it & was negotaiating with me but we were too far apart. Everytime I walked by he would yell out a lower price...lol

#72 8 years ago

I scored,
    Gottlieb Hoops, $1000
    Freedom Em $175
    It was awesome.
    Oh, and to the guy in the flea market bad mouthing my ''Iron Man flood game'' to two other people- I was standing right next to you, dink. I was going to correct your lies and misconceptions, but you already looked enough like an ignorant idiot.

Nice score on the freedom EM. I contemplated by it and the trashed one that Jeff was selling in the outside flea market for $100 and using that ones play field (which was nice) to make one nice game. That first seller had some decent deals. The Freedom EM, the Rawhide, Jolly Jokers. All went for a reasonable price for restorable projects. And as others said a few others were so over priced on Junk well likely just see it at York in October again.

#73 8 years ago

If anyone has an extra shaker from the show and wants to sell. Please let me know! I don't mind throwing you a few extra bucks. Thanks.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from NJGecko:

Hey Chef...thanks for the snack!

No problemo!

I also wanted to give a shout out to Darren(bigd1979) who was deep into the hobby and a cool guy.....him and his wife both helped me wrap up my pin at the end of the show...super nice people! I had the pleasure of meeting Derek at pintastic as well.....they had two very clean and nice pins (a royal rumble WWF pin and the nicest hurricane I've seen with brand new cab decals) that played fast and smooth. It's always good to meet people passionate about the hobby.

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from ballypinbaltimor:

I wasn't sure if you would fit everything on your truck without forcing it. Thanks.

Not sure who you are, but does this looked forced to you?

DSC01535.JPGDSC01535.JPGDSC01536.JPGDSC01536.JPGDSC01538.JPGDSC01538.JPG

#77 8 years ago
    Quoted from bigd1979:

There was a Iron Man one also? didn't see that I missed the outside stuff till late today o well next year or york

Iron Man was last year. The flood pins in the flea market sparked the Iron Man conversation.

I brought the Pink Panther for free play, it never skipped a beat at the show, sometimes lines to play it. Felt real good to see that, and many people told me how they've never seen one, and how much they enjoyed playing it.

#78 8 years ago

I made an offer on a Corral, but the seller and I couldn't come to an agreement. I wasn't in the market to buy anything but it was an awesome game. I really enjoyed playing and appreciate everyone taking the time to haul these machines out of their basements and allowing strangers to play them.

#79 8 years ago

Scored a Williams Jackpot ! From Tony @ Just push play... AWESOME guy, and it was nice to have made a new friend..

Grabbed a bunch of stuff for the Jackpot, LED's, Legs, and a coindoor...

SCORED ! my REPRO Shay BG for my Friendship 7 !!!!!! i guess it was the last one on the planet.. NLA
    Thanks Kevin Mc'hugh

Delivered my Ice Show to Frank (CantbeFrank) here..first thing friday, another great guy...

Sold my World Series that i brought for freeplay , on Sunday .. it went to a good home...

did some drinking with new friends and old...

Had a great time...

#80 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

On a side note what happened to the interflip dragon?? I wanted to play it but it was off and SOLD....thought it wasn't FS?

Yeah, I noticed it was there and gone in a blink too. I was hoping to get a least one game on it. Oh well...it wasn't the only game I missed out on.

#81 8 years ago

Megadeath, please post a thread about your flooded POTC restoration. I, and I imagine many others, would love to see how this turns out.

I was at the show early Friday. Took one look inside that POTC and walked away. Looked like way to much trouble for me. Lots of rust on the underside of the playfield. Would love to see how you clean it up, and how much it costs to get running, so I won't be such a puss next time.

Good luck. It is awesome you can bring dead and destroyed pins back to life. The more pins we can save, the more we can play!

#82 8 years ago

Seawitch: pre-bought
    Taxi: pre-bought
    Indy 500: bought at the show

pre-sold a high speed I restored

#83 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballerchef:

No problemo!
    I also wanted to give a shout out to Darren(bigd1979) who was deep into the hobby and a cool guy.....him and his wife both helped me wrap up my pin at the end of the show...super nice people! I had the pleasure of meeting Derek at pintastic as well.....they had two very clean and nice pins (a royal rumble WWF pin and the nicest hurricane I've seen with brand new cab decals) that played fast and smooth. It's always good to meet people passionate about the hobby.

Thank you sir it was a pleasure meeting you also to bad that pin didn't work out but there will be others were getting a met now and your welcome to come by anytime an play . I Know of another pin that like the one u missed let me know ill pass the info along . Great pinsider here folks

#84 8 years ago
    Quoted from boneman91:

I was at the show early Friday. Took one look inside that POTC and walked away. Looked like way to much trouble for me. Lots of rust on the underside of the playfield. Would love to see how you clean it up, and how much it costs to get running, so I won't be such a puss next time.

I will. I'm going to be heading outside to start dismantling the game and begin the playfield teardown. These things are only worth it if most of the major parts are present and working . They're present, but who knows if they're working. If I have to go on a motor shopping spree, I would have been far better off buying a good one obviously .

Quoted from boneman91:

Good luck. It is awesome you can bring dead and destroyed pins back to life. The more pins we can save, the more we can play!

I've always gotten a kick out of restoring stuff . This won't look like a HEP when I'm done, but it won't be a slouch either . I try and shoot for "Player Plus" when I restore stuff ... I don't have the talent to give it that extra "Dear God Man! How did you do that?!?!" look .

#85 8 years ago

Scored the nice Spanish Eyes that was in the free play area. Thanks to Dave Metrando for such a beautiful machine! Got to meet Martha, Nick, and Joe from Buffalo Pinball. Being a BDYEP fan made that a big deal to me. Also, a special thanks to the two gentleman who helped me load my new machine into my car! John, who was wearing a Buffalo Pinball t-shirt, and was it James? Sorry.. Only remembered John because that's my name... heh heh... The pinball community is filled with great people, and that was only magnified at this show. I had a blast!!!

#86 8 years ago
    Quoted from EMPins:

Nice score on the freedom EM.

Asked the seller if it worked, he said ''no clue'' but all looked well to me for $175
    Plugged it in and boom-all came to life, so I cleaned it up some with new rubbers and bulbs. Plays great, good players game with some age to it, kind of game I can tag off on for hours. 2 player games end after ball 3, not sure why yet

DSC01542.JPGDSC01542.JPG
    DSC01543.JPGDSC01543.JPG
    DSC01544.JPGDSC01544.JPG

#87 8 years ago

Grabbed this strange midway 1972 bulls eye backglass for a friend who will transform it into an animated light box.

photo (27).JPGphoto (27).JPG

For myself I got a pound of licorice at the farmers market (root beer is the best), and a cherry Strikes and Spares CPR playfield.

#88 8 years ago

You're welcome John. Glad you're happy and it's nice to have met you and your wife. Sorry I wasn't around to help you load it. I also noticed a few bulbs out near the end of the day, but overall it seemed to preform quite well. Wish I could say the same for the Granada. A little embarrassed that it intermittently wouldn't kick the ball out upon reset.

Had a great show. In addition to selling my early 1070's brother and sister machines, picked up a decent Spin Out that I pre-purchased, bought a really nice Royal Guard, traded my Vagabond for a Midway Basketball game and picked a myriad of parts including a playfield for my Roto Pool.

Always a blast being at these shows with the boys and meeting new friends. The pinball world has a lot of great folks. I'll leave someone out for sure if I begin to mention them, but you all know who you are, I do want to mention that our friend Mark Scohy was dearly missed. Nice little tribute to him on the table where the WY pinball boy were set up.

Thanks to Ivan and the gang for a fantastic show! ...and lastly, but far from least, our sincerest condolences to Mike Cicero for the passing of his mom.

Dave

#89 8 years ago

Bought a nib mmr le from joe @pinballstar....good guy , great machine ...didnt win the amh raffle but what a great cause!!

#90 8 years ago

I picked up a new Firepower glass for the game I couldn't sell. So that was nice!

I'd like to thank Mayfair for keeping my poor Robocop running - every time something broke, I could run over and buy exactly the part I needed.

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from cyclone1234:

Bought a nib mmr le from joe @pinballstar....good guy , great machine ...didnt win the amh raffle but what a great cause!!

LOL....I actually had myself convinced I was going to win that game and I was bummed
    I got the awesome funhouse apron and sideblades to console myself. I have to wait for the sideblades to be shipped because they sold out at the show, but I put the apron in today.
    got a few other odds and ends but no big purchases this year. Hopefully the outdoor fleamarket is back where it belongs next year- it stunk being hidden on the other side. Nobody knew it was there, and people kept moving the barriers so cars were driving around in the "safe zone."IMG_20150503_172605_508.jpgIMG_20150503_172605_508.jpg

#92 8 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

It didn't look like it was worth $200 let alone $2000. It looked like it had been completely submerged. The plastic parts were discolored, pretty much anything that was metal was fully covered in rust, and the cabinet was iffy. Considering raw sewage was mixed in with the flood waters, I'd be wary of it.

My area was FLOODED from Sandy. My 4 neighbors and I (all 5 are in a townhouse) were the only ones on my street and the next 4 connecting/sidestreets that didn't get any water in the house (built 6 years ago). However, we did get water in the garage. Everything that water touched, I threw out. It was absolutely disgusting.

#93 8 years ago

I had a great time
    Some some cool new machines

#94 8 years ago

I scored,
    Gottlieb Hoops, $1000
    Freedom Em $175
    It was awesome.
    Oh, and to the guy in the flea market bad mouthing my ''iron man flood game'' to two other people- I was standing right next to you, dink. I was going to correct your lies and misconceptions, but you already looked enough like an ignorant idiot.

Friday night is going down in infamy.

#95 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

dude, it was awesome! We had good laughs for sure. Next year I'm getting two rooms, one for the basics/fam and one just for our late night shenanigans with pins!

#96 8 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sounds like Friday was awesome. Where do people stay? And that Pink a Panther was sweet. Played fast like a new game.

#97 8 years ago

I got a piece of beef jerky from the pocket of Crazy Levi. Un-eaten still in original bag. $500 obo.

I also picked up a sweet Neo Geo from EagleTG. Thanks Todd!

#98 8 years ago

FIRE! came home with me. Thanks Steve from Sanctum/CT Pinball.

Got it home, set it up and all is well. My 2 cats scattered when the bell clanged or the sirens screamed. They will get used to it. (Not shown in the pic but.....) Fire! will permanently reside next to its Williams siblings Comet and Fish Tales.

FIRE.jpgFIRE.jpg
    #99 8 years ago
    Quoted from PennSkier:

FIRE! came home with me. Thanks Steve from Sanctum/CT Pinball.
    Got it home, set it up and all is well. My 2 cats scattered when the bell clanged or the sirens screamed. They will get used to it. (Not shown in the pic but.....) Fire! will permanently reside next to its Williams siblings Comet and Fish Tales.

FIRE.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

fun game! Steve's a good guy too

#100 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

There are 131 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-what-did-you-score/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.