Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 135 posts
  • 75 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pinchroma
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20130503_222624.jpg
    IMG_20130503_195550_1.jpg
    shooter2.jpg
    shooter1.JPG
    945536_4819723175477_223676668_n.jpg
    397950_4819722935471_1063593475_n.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sharon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#101 10 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Were there any Bingo pins for sale or even set up to play but NFS? Thanks, Bruce

There were a couple bingos back in the back, past the used Bingo and etc. parts kids, not set up, just up on end as projects for sale. More often than not, it was just heads or just parts. Saturday I think I saw a couple in the outside lot, too.

I got a new pin, and a lot of little parts for my other ones. My daughter got a cool t-shirt and scored a Sega Genesis plus two controllers and three games from a very nice lady who kept adding more things to her haul. My daughter said she was so happy and excited she was a little dizzy. Now THAT makes a good show

Spoke for a while with the guys who had the ramps, and they tell me that an orange Comet ramp will come....but the minimum order for the orange plastic is enough to make thousands more than they need, so they have to wait and piggy back their order of orange plastic with someone else. Someone needs to go create a market for orange plastic somethings!

Had an awesome drive, loved rural PA. My daughter was tickled with the interesting names. Fleetwood is such an adorable little town, I wish we had a reason to stop there.

My hotel was kind of gross....half a box on condoms in the desk drawer. Nastygram sent.

Can't wait for next year

#102 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Almost bought the Bone Busters (I still may make an offer for that as the guy is local)
    Wow, someone who actually likes that horrid game!!??

First time I saw that one, and it was fun to play. My daughter was scared of the topper though.

#104 10 years ago
    Quoted from dinot:

Sharon,
    I've done my fill of the various hotels in Allentown. The only one I will stay at is the Holiday Inn Express. Every other hotel sucked. Unfortunately, that is about as good as you'll get. I like Hyatt, Radisson and Doubletree but no such luck there.
    Also, don't forget the York show. Since you are in Severn, that can also be a day trip for you.

Yeah, I missed out on available rooms. York is when? I'm still recovering lol.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sharon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-what-did-you-buy?tu=Sharon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.