(Topic ID: 89647)

Allentown.... What did Pinsiders pick up this year?

By Gnatty

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cougtv
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-304.jpg
image-964.jpg
image-747.jpg
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
images-167.jpg
Iphone 2014 066.JPG
2014-05-03 10.14.53.jpg
image-790.jpg
TZ from Pinfest.jpg
TFTC-01.jpg
RFM-01.jpg
WP_20140503_17_39_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20140503_17_39_41_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 5 years ago

New sheet of glass for my Firepower. It still had the original which was a mess of scratches and marks. Thanks to the guy selling the glass for 25 bucks for a standard sheet. Way cheaper than online and no shipping to deal with.

Two, mostly stripped, used playfields for ten bucks a piece to use as wall art. A Buck Rogers for my dad and a Xenon for me. Spent two hours last night pulling the GI wire and staples off, two coats of Novus 2, a coat of wax and they don't look too bad to hang on the wall.

Tried to get that used Centaur playfield in the flea market but the guy wouldn't budge off $200.

No games though but I REALLY thought about that No Fear for $1,800 and Johnny Mnemonic for $1,900. Good deals.

Personally, I thought most of the "fix er uppers" that interested me were a priced a bit too high so no new projects for now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dtown.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside