(Topic ID: 89647)

Allentown.... What did Pinsiders pick up this year?

By Gnatty

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 127 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by cougtv
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 29 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-304.jpg
image-964.jpg
image-747.jpg
IMG_1531.JPG
IMG_1532.JPG
IMG_3117.JPG
IMG_3116.JPG
images-167.jpg
Iphone 2014 066.JPG
2014-05-03 10.14.53.jpg
image-790.jpg
TZ from Pinfest.jpg
TFTC-01.jpg
RFM-01.jpg
WP_20140503_17_39_11_Pro.jpg
WP_20140503_17_39_41_Pro.jpg

There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 5 years ago

Was only able to stay until today, but cksport and I are bringing home two parking lot buys, a nice Diner and Congo as well as about 400 dollars in parts and pieces. On our way home to unload later tonight. What did everyone else pick up?

#2 5 years ago

Ck1sport playing some MM.image-3.jpg

#3 5 years ago

I got a Genesis in a deal with Gerry

#4 5 years ago

Rubbers, balls and Gottlieb red touch up paint. Played with Luci all day but didn't take her home

#5 5 years ago

Funhouse ramps and speaker panel, 2 sheets of glass.
Had a great time!

#6 5 years ago

7 ramps from Pinball Inc, 2 Python Anghelo prints.

Going back tomorrow to actually pick them up

Might bring home a machine if my LOTR sells after it is fixed. Or may trade

Chris

#7 5 years ago

Dr. Dude Promo Tshirt!

DSCF1052.JPG
#8 5 years ago

2 TAF ramps for cheap and a bunch of LEDs
Also a Flipper Fidelity Speaker system for TAF for 20% off...

#9 5 years ago

Stern Indiana Jones, a chromed out T2 and a bunch of parts/supplies.

And a pretzel dog from the farmers market.

#10 5 years ago

Was that EABundy's T2? That was nice.

Chris

#11 5 years ago

Two cool western backglasses for wall art in my arcade

#12 5 years ago

See u guys tomorrow with beer

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Was only able to stay until today, but cksport and I are bringing home two parking lot buys, a nice Diner and Congo as well as about 400 dollars in parts and pieces. On our way home to unload later tonight. What did everyone else pick up?

Awesome that you got your Congo. Post up some pics when you get a chance!

#14 5 years ago

A Fish Tales, 5 Flipper Fidelity Speaker systems, 8 sheets of glass, a NOS FT apron, many different decals, dome for FT, 2 sets of mirror blades, ordered a TZ speaker panel (free shipping) and a bunch of other pin supplies. Checked out the new wrapped aprons by PGX/PPS, they looked awesome, can't wait to buy these when they come
available.

#15 5 years ago

I picked up a nice Skateball with a perfect back glass from John Greatwich, and a very nice Flash Gordon back glass from Chris. Nice meeting you both and everyone else I ran across.

#16 5 years ago

Iron Man for $1350
(flood pin, but looks very promising)

BTW the guy in the first picture was a good dude- he and his friend tried to help me with a Banzai Run issue in the free play area

#17 5 years ago

Safecracker under playfield reinforcement rails

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Iron Man for $1350
(flood pin, but looks very promising)/blockquote>
We were told to check the Iron Man out, but never could find it when we went outside to look for it!
Congrats on the pick up!

#19 5 years ago

Iron Man for $1350
BTW the guy in the first picture was a good dude- he and his friend tried to help me with a Banzai Run issue in the free play area

Great White Buffalo...

#20 5 years ago

Picked up a Whirlwind, whirlwind decals and AFM insert decals. Also my son and i got a pic with JJ.
I want a WOZ now.

image-480.jpg

#21 5 years ago

It's funny, because I saw it get wheeled out and thought ''hmmm strange an IM in the dirt...''
So I asked how much and the helper said ''I don't know dude...''
by chance I returned about an hour later when the owner returned, and I struck a deal.

Everyone I passed while wheeling it out, had ultra curiosity. Many stopped to ask about it, and everyone agreed they would have bought it too. A few have even offered a bit more than what I paid, but I'd like to get it going and enjoy. For starters, I need a translight (missing)

#22 5 years ago

T2 ramp and ship. Now if I could find better ai and skynet plastics...I have to resist the itch to buy another machine, I have a house and wedding to pay for now. Must focus.....arg....love is forever....marriage bonus multiplier....responsibility multiball.

#23 5 years ago

Scared stiffs ramps, FF speaker kit for SS, Rottendog WPC95 AV board, Cointaker LED kit for SS, FT sling plastics, 3 sheets of PF and translite glass. It was a good day!

Elvira made out like a bandit, she better appreciate all the bling I got her!

#24 5 years ago

over $4oo in parts,no games and that t-2 was amazing. joe

#25 5 years ago

Yesterday I picked up an nos sheet of pin 2k glass, wide body glass, shaker, pile of leds, and a tz clock board.
Sold a ton of parts and my space invaders.
Hanging out in the flea market again today!

Delivering my tz cabinet and centaur playfield today.

Hoping today I come home with the really good stuff!

#26 5 years ago

Ramps, ramps and more ramps

#27 5 years ago

Iron Man for $1350

Glad to help, although we didn't solve the issue, it put you on the right track and you got it yourself. Thanks for putting that Banzai Run into Free Play after you bought it, I always wanted to play one. Great game!

#28 5 years ago

Great show. Got a Dr Who and a HayburnersII found a nice Spin out Backglass from Mayfair, found
another Sharpshooter backglass which was a super deal. and bought 2 steel em back covers, then stopped at
Cointakers for a full LED set for the Dr. Who I bought. Looks like a lot of money changed hands and saw a load
of sold Pins, Met a bunch of nice people too!

#29 5 years ago

Got my bsd!

Thanks Ivan!

image-686.jpg

#30 5 years ago

3 sheets of glass, Earthshaker spiral ramp, whole lot of plastic posts / lane guides / bumper caps / doodads, Hyperball backglass, a freebie Big Strike bowler backglass, some LEDs to experiment with. I never saw a BMX pin before, did not know it was bi-level....I like the layout, I think I'm gonna keep on the lookout for one of those in the future.

#31 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Got my bsd!
Thanks Ivan!

Nice photo bomb!!

image-686.jpg 152 KB

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Got my bsd!
Thanks Ivan!

image-686.jpg 152 KB

I was wondering why that gorgeous BSD was sitting off to the side... Nice find and nice to see what you look like

#33 5 years ago

I picked up super bands and led bulbs today so far

#34 5 years ago

That's actuallyy buddy. He's AJBalch here on pinside.

#35 5 years ago

I finally got that HS plastic topper that goes over the bubble. Bulbs, bands, signs and made a donation for dog rescue. Wife bought antique stuff. Had a good time yesterday, wish I was there today, but kids got their ball games today. My kids had a great time too... even with them missing a school day. lol

#36 5 years ago

New sheet of glass for my Firepower. It still had the original which was a mess of scratches and marks. Thanks to the guy selling the glass for 25 bucks for a standard sheet. Way cheaper than online and no shipping to deal with.

Two, mostly stripped, used playfields for ten bucks a piece to use as wall art. A Buck Rogers for my dad and a Xenon for me. Spent two hours last night pulling the GI wire and staples off, two coats of Novus 2, a coat of wax and they don't look too bad to hang on the wall.

Tried to get that used Centaur playfield in the flea market but the guy wouldn't budge off $200.

No games though but I REALLY thought about that No Fear for $1,800 and Johnny Mnemonic for $1,900. Good deals.

Personally, I thought most of the "fix er uppers" that interested me were a priced a bit too high so no new projects for now.

#37 5 years ago

Prices were pretty steep game-wise. Parts were priced well (almost splurged on a new playfield). Surprised at the almost complete lack of video games on Friday.

#38 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Was that EABundy's T2? That was nice.
Chris

Indeed. Thanks. I'll take pics when I get it set up.

Very nice guy too.

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Got my bsd!
Thanks Ivan!

Finally! The cat gets its mouse.

#40 5 years ago

Picked up my prints today along with some ramps.

IMG_2579.JPGIMG_2581.JPGIMG_2582.JPG

#41 5 years ago

LOL I was going to pick up a Bride of pinbot T shirt with that design . All that was left 2x and above

#42 5 years ago
Quoted from 80spit:

Great show. Got a Dr Who and a HayburnersII found a nice Spin out Backglass from Mayfair, found
another Sharpshooter backglass which was a super deal. and bought 2 steel em back covers, then stopped at
Cointakers for a full LED set for the Dr. Who I bought. Looks like a lot of money changed hands and saw a load
of sold Pins, Met a bunch of nice people too!

Sorry I missed ya! It was so busy and so many people were there.

#43 5 years ago

Got a bunch of LED's from CoinTaker and finally got my cabinet today to wrap up the project.

image-115.jpg
image-534.jpg
image-500.jpg
image-119.jpg
image-790.jpg

#44 5 years ago

Only was looking to pick up new playfield glass (best $40 I've ever spent on a game!) and a few LEDs from Cointaker. Wasn't in the market for a new game at this time, unfortunately. Otherwise, one of the STTNG's would have come home with me.

Also grabbed one of those BOP t-shirts.

#45 5 years ago

Picked up a beautiful jd from a fellow pinsider played so many new games that I want niw lol and meant a bunch of nice people from the forum and others and had lots of guys given the stare at my lady lol I love it and she loves the hobby also .

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

had lots of guys given the stare at my lady lol I love it and she loves the hobby also .

Not sure which one your lady was, but even if she wasn't a looker, you don't know how lucky you are bud. Mine just pretends to be interested, which I suppose is a hair above not giving a crap at all. I need more friends who are into this to keep me motivated. Its hard sometimes to keep the spirits up. Like I said, consider yourself lucky.

That said, I picked up a Twilight Zone cabinet for a Virtual Cabinet I may or may not ever put together and a new Palantir Orb for my LOTR. For the record, you can get a cabinet (without the head attached) into a Prius. I was going to make an offer on that $3495 semi beat up Stern IJ that I saw there Friday, but it was gone by Sat.

#48 5 years ago

I picked up a mostly populated Earthshaker playfield and a transformer. I may have gotten lucky with the transformer; I bought it on a chance as it looked about the same as what I need. According to the schematics, the Pinbot transformer that I picked up should work in my Diner.

WP_20140503_17_39_11_Pro.jpg

WP_20140503_17_39_41_Pro.jpg

#49 5 years ago

Parts, parts, and more parts!
Cool tshirts and a bunch of LEDs!
I wound up jumping on the Crystal Castle arcade machine that was there, as it is my wife's all time favorite game and I think it will make for a nice surprise!

#50 5 years ago

I got a bunch of small stuff but my highlight was a set of mirror blades for $20!! Too bad there was only 1 set to be had...Looking forward to putting them in my WPT

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 127 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside