(Topic ID: 89681)

ALLENTOWN TOILET PIC!!! (its not what you think!)

By Jesterfunhouse

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Allentown4.jpg
Allentown3.jpg
Allentown9flip.jpg
Allentown1.jpg
Allentown5.jpg
Allentown6.jpg
Allentown8.jpg
#1 9 years ago

NO I am not posting pictures of the "Restroom's" but here is a picture of the Junkyard toilet and thanks to the guy who brought this game I really enjoyed playing it too bad it was not for sale.// Error: Image 228291 not found //

#3 9 years ago

I also enjoyed playing "America's Most Haunted" Great theme and fun to play! Thanks BEN!Allentown6.jpgAllentown6.jpg

#4 9 years ago

I played Medieval Madness for the first time thanks to whoever brought it!Allentown5.jpgAllentown5.jpg

#5 9 years ago

Look who I found making his usual 29 hour Documentary. Todd is a super friendly guy (I think that is his name)!
Allentown1.jpgAllentown1.jpg

#6 9 years ago

I loved playing Wrath of Olympus! It has some great music playing and that mini-upper playfield I think will turn out awesome. Glad they came to show it off. I think I liked the "Boutique" games best of all and I wish there were more there.Allentown9flip.jpgAllentown9flip.jpg

#7 9 years ago

Lots of great games you don't always see. I appreciate everyone that brought them out!Allentown3.jpgAllentown3.jpg

#8 9 years ago

How many machines would you estimate there today?

#9 9 years ago

How much we're they asking for that Banzai Run?!?!?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

IT had a not for sale card if I remember right, and thats what it appears to be in other blurry picture I took.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

I was there yesterday playing it. It wasn't for sale. Whoever brought it, THANKS!!!!!! I enjoyed it immensely.

#12 9 years ago

Played SW Trilogy it was really nicely LED'ed

Allentown4.jpgAllentown4.jpg
#13 9 years ago

thanks for the pics man....c'ant wait to ear more about Most H .

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from thunderking50:

thanks for the pics man....c'ant wait to ear more about Most H .

Yeah it was really fun to play and has some great humor. I hope it keeps showing up at all of the pinfestivals.

#15 9 years ago

Anyone else have feedback on Wrath of Olympus?

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Gumbo, it was mine lol...It wasn't for sale, as you knew.

Glad everyone enjoyed it. I actually picked it up and took a small risk to put it in the free play area. A risk, because I didn't know too much about it, and once placed in free play, a few glitch switch gremlins surfaced. By day two, It seemed sorted enough and performed admirably all day. I knew people would like to play it, because it's so different, I just crossed my fingers it would hold up.
It was played all day, with lines most of the time.

Thanks, James

#17 9 years ago

I brought the JY to the show. It sold on Thursday very quickly, the new owner put it in the free play area on Saturday.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Glad everyone enjoyed it. I actually picked it up and took a small risk to put it in the free play area. A risk, because I didn't know too much about it, and once placed in free play, a few glitch switch gremlins surfaced. By day two, It seemed sorted enough and performed admirably all day. I knew people would like to play it, because it's so different, I just crossed my fingers it would hold up.
It was played all day, with lines most of the time.
Thanks, James

I am really glad you brought it as I am shopping one right now for a friend and it has a few glitches I am working out so it was great to play one and see how the two play fields interact. I really appreciate when people bring great games even if its just for show.

#19 9 years ago

Yeah, thanks so much for sharing your Banzai Run with the crowd. Really nice surprise to see it there, and always a blast to play.

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Thanks for letting us play your BR. I never played it before and had a blast Friday. Thanks again!

#21 9 years ago

I also played a "Diner" for the first time. Another great system 11 game I would love to have. I see now why people love it. My wife and I both enjoyed this one.

#22 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

NO I am not posting pictures of the "Restroom's" but here is a picture of the junkyard toilet and thanks to the guy who brought this game I really enjoyed playing it too bad it was not for sale.

I talked to the guy that owned the game, he had just bought it at Pinfest & immediately put it in the free play area.

#23 9 years ago

Hah! That's me playing the Dr. Who in the pic above. I ended up taking it home.
Had a great time at Pinfest.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from KingBee:

Hah! That's me playing the Dr. Who in the pic above. I ended up taking it home.
Had a great time at Pinfest.

Thats Funny! Thats my wife right next to you playing Banzai Run!

#25 9 years ago

Did anyone else here about the STLE that Cointaker had there with the Exploding playfield glass? My wife said at the end of the day Friday she went to play and they were vacuuming it out...Seems crazy that a new game like that would have the glass break...was it an accident (someone dropping it) or was it one of those random implosions that I have heard about?

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Did anyone else here about the STLE that Cointaker had there with the Exploding playfield glass? My wife said at the end of the day Friday she went to play and they were vacuuming it out...Seems crazy that a new game like that would have the glass break...was it an accident (someone dropping it) or was it one of those random implosions that I have heard about?

Oh wow, I did not hear abut this. It was up and running on Saturday, but man that is one of my worse fears

Chris

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Oh wow, I did not hear abut this. It was up and running on Saturday, but man that is one of my worse fears
Chris

Its funny I was moving my Bally "Bon Voyage" EM pin once in my Van and I had the backglass off and without thinking laid it next to the machine. I went around a corner and the machine shifted and slid across the playfield glass and still did not break it. Its amazing something can hold up to that kind of punishment but then I hear these stories of people just removing the glass and it disintegrates. I think it happened this past year to "PINBALL SHACK" at York White rose show.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Maple Ridge, BC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Atoka, TN
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-toilet-pic-and-others-start-posting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.