(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

There's been a few Allentown threads, but nothing with a definitive list of who's bringing what and who's looking what. The event is fast approaching, so I figured this would be a good thread addition.

So, I'll kick this bad boy off. Anyone selling a WOF at a fair price? Hit me up, let's see if we can swing a deal.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from dieseldogpi:

I'm just happy to be going. Hoping to meet up with some pinsiders

Ditto bro. It would be great to have a Pinsider meet up.

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

You may want to read through here also.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread

Talk to me man
Interested in both. PM sent

Great thread. I searched for Allentown threads and didn't see that. Hopefully this thread helps to facilitate some mutually happy deals.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from sckurk:

I'll be there on Friday up from Atlanta and bringing my cousin who lives in South Jersey and is looking for his first pin. He's been down to my house, played and worked on my pins with me, and he is already hooked and doesn't own one yet. He's been looking around but hasn't found the one he wants. Looking to hopefully buy at the show unless he can find one sooner. PM's sent to a few of you above, maybe he can come out and see what you have before the show.

Best of luck to your cousin. I'm sure he'll find something he likes. There's nothing like breaking your pinball virginity. Once you do though, you turn into a filthy pinwhore in a hurry.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

I've seen a couple of these threads, this is the first one that I have seen alot of people talking about stuff they might sell as opposed to WTB.

Well, It's fast approaching and the excitement is building for sure. This will be my first Pinfest, so I am REALLY looking forward to it. I'm especially looking forward to meeting some great Pinsiders. Everyone has been so great to me, so I'm definitely looking forward to shaking a few hands.

#26 10 years ago

I'm sure someone will know the answer to your question bro. But I don't see anything wrong with bringing it, leaving it your vehicle while you walk around talking to different vendors about it till you find one who says, yeah, bring it on in and I'll take a look at it.

It certainly can't hurt, so I say go for it.

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Looking for a nice TAF or WH2O at Allentown

Dannunz is the closest pin-brother to me and he invites me over all the time. I love WH2O and now he wants one. That means an awesome machine for him, and some great fun for me.

Big D...THIS, is for YOU...Have I told you lately that I LOVE you...

#90 10 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

Selling my, bought new, HUO TRON LE. 10k firm.

Wow good price. Is it me or are these starting to come down a little?

#92 10 years ago

IDK. Last two I've seen on here were $10,500 and $10K respectively. Down from $11K $12K+.

#96 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

No unrealistic #'s to haggle from...

Straight up.

1 week later
#195 9 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

if someone needs a game brought as far back as MD Ill bring it for $50 to cover gas. I'm leaving friday afternoon though.
mike

That's cool Mike. Wish you were in VA. I'm looking for someone to pick up a game in VA and deliver it to me in Allentown. I'll pay for gas as well.

If anyone can do this, hit me up here or send me a PM. Thanks.

#213 9 years ago

Wow! Super nice Dr. Dude Pinphila. That won't last long at the show, if it makes it to the show.

#217 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Pinfidel, you want another one. Ill cut you a deal! lol

LMAO! Oh Please! Don't tempt me! Between you and Gabe, I'm gonna get tossed out. LOL

I told my wife I was buying that Caveman pinball machine and I swear I thought she was gonna have a conniption.

#222 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Caveman, i have a nice demo man too...way better than caveman...lol. Enjoy! Tell your wife to blame it on Gabe.

LMAO!!! I told him he's a BAD INFLUENCE on me.

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a WPT for a friend of mine. He played mine & wants one now.. PM me with details if you have one for sale.

WPT is awesome. I can't wait to get one. Ughhh.

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That's cool Mike. Wish you were in VA. I'm looking for someone to pick up a game in VA and deliver it to me in Allentown. I'll pay for gas as well.
If anyone can do this, hit me up here or send me a PM. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who hit me up to help me out. You guys are awesome and I sincerely appreciate it. I have someone now and should be all set.

Thanks again guys.

#240 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Good luck on selling the Mrs. on that one my friend
Say Hi to Pat and Vanna for us

Geesh FF, I thought we were friends!? You just took a pound of salt and just put it right on the wound huh? LOL

Well, I'm hoping that if I rearrange my downstairs and have room for 1 more pin, I'll add it since I know she's gonna love WOF. I'm hoping it preoccupies her long enough for me to slip it in. (FYI...I'mm still talking pinball machines guys.)

#241 9 years ago

Wow! Just realized...AT is less than a week away now! Can't wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone too.

#252 9 years ago

Hey Butch, you find a WPT for your friend yet?

#256 9 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Not yet, In my WTB thread someone said there was one on Lancaster CL for $2500 but I couldn't find it. I PMed for the link if he had it. Might have sold..The 1 day I didn't look on CL..

Oh man. Isn't that ALWAYS the way? Well, hopefully they'll be a couple at the show if you can't find one before then. GL bro.

#281 9 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

spent some time @ pinball wizard in NH today, now I'm looking for No Fear, WH20, & Fish Tales

Damn! Wish we could'a met up Herb. Looking forward to meeting you Friday bro.

#282 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WTB 2 shaker motors at allentown.....anyone?

You don't need a shaker. Just call me up when you wanna play. I'll come over and shake the machine while you play. You Gotta let me play LOTR though.

Quoted from mjpinballs:

Bringing a Simpsons Pinball Party price is 3400 playfield is really nice but cabinet has writing on it. No nicks just writing.

Wow! Great price! What's written on it? Is it permanent marker or pen?

#288 9 years ago

Wow, great looking machines Chris. LOVE the artwork on both. Thumbs up!

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

I can have my STTNG brought up or delivered in the nearby area if paid in advance:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-recently-shopped-4700-south-florida.

Very nice STTNG. Love that DMD.

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

VPcabs will be there with the full lineup of virtual pinball machines.

I'm really looking forward to playing the virtual pins. They look really nice.

Do these all have the multiple force feedback?

#321 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

looking for
-all TZ related parts...plastics, ramp, pF, mini pf...
-T2

Did you see eabundy's T2 that he's bringing? If you haven't. check it out. He's done an amazing job restoring it and it really looks gorgeous.

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

only 1 NIB Topper will be available at the PinGraffix Booth.

PM sent.

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Taxi is done and will be in freeplay Friday. Being used in the tournament Saturday.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-years-restore-for-allentow-taxi
Some pics of it almost finished up. Game is done now just haven't snapped any final pics.

Looks AMAZING Jim! I'm so looking forward to seeing and playing it bro.

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

I'll more than likely leave the show with a high dollar game not on my list...

LMAO! This is my BIGGEST fear! LOL

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

We are bringing 1 Forced Feedback machine!!

Awesome! I can't wait to try it out. Will it be in the free play area or at your own booth?

#367 9 years ago

I know someone selling a nice Shadow. It'll be there on Saturday. I believe he's asking $2,800. Let me see if I can find the link for you.

Game is in this thread. His name is Steve (AWESOME guy) and his Pinside handle is Balboarules. GL.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-bsd-shadow-jp-and-bbh-can-bring-to-allentown

#368 9 years ago

It's great to see all these machines and stuff getting bought and sold. Can't wait! IT's gonna be a great weekend.

#372 9 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

See you there, bro. I made some nametags so that anyone who wants to can spot me.

Definitely Craig. Thanks.

#373 9 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Taxi all ready for load up!

image-711.jpg 269 KB

Keep it just like that Jim. We'll load it up in my truck when I get there.

#375 9 years ago

Leaving for Allentown now to help friends set up at the show. Drive safe everyone and see ya there!

#383 9 years ago

1 hour away!

#386 9 years ago

We are here and the weather is beautiful. 73 degrees! It's gonna be a great weekend.

#387 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Drive safe Pinfidel..

Thanks bro. You drive safe too. Can't wait to see you bro!

#401 9 years ago

What a great set up day. There are some beautiful machines here. The atmosphere was one of excitement! It's gonna be an awesome weekend.

Nite guys and drive safe.

#407 9 years ago

Gorgeous day today! I'll try to upload pictures if I can figure it out.

#424 9 years ago

Just got in the door. all I can say is that it was a truly fantastic weekend! Saw some amazing and cool machines and more importantly I got to meet a bunch of amazing and awesome Pinsiders. Thanks for making the weekend such a great one all. Hugs and peace to all and I hope everyone got home safely.

I'll post some more tomorrow. Gotta get to bed soon. I'm exhausted!

#427 9 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yes sir I wish you lived closer think we could get into some trouble together lol

Yeah, that's for sure bro. It was AWESOME meeting and talking to you bro. Love your knowledge and passion. Meeting you and of course Katie was Definitely one of the big highlights of my weekend.

Be sure to keep in touch bro and I'll talk to a soon.

#428 9 years ago

I just had to say, that IMHO, the 2 HANDS DOWN stars of the Allentown show were definitely Erics' T-2 and Jims' Taxi. Anyone who saw these 2 machines and were lucky enough to put a play in on one of them knows what I mean. You simply couldn't get near them. It was unreal.

I'd just like to say that these two guys are both AWESOME guys and a huge asset to this hobby. They took 2 machines that should have absolutely been thrown in a dumpster and brought them back to glory. They made a point of proving that if you wanted, you can rescue ANY machine from the incinerator.

So, I just wanted to give it up to both of you guys, Thanks for making the show a thousand times better with the restorations. Truly amazing and a true testament to the passion and talent you guys both possess.

Congrats, thumbs up, and major applause to you both!

#437 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Ill throw a vote in for Redeyes and his BK2K, that machine was absolutely beautiful!

That was a beautiful machine as well. But you could've played it anytime you wanted. No one really played it. You couldn't get near Jim and Eric's machines. That's why IMO they were this years' stars.

#438 9 years ago

Whoever had the Hurricane that was there, that was a beauty too. I had fun playing that and I'll own one down the road.

Anyone know what that ended up selling for?

#440 9 years ago

Wow! It was absolutely gorgeous. I had a ball playing it. If I had the room, I would've loved to have bought it. The PF was just beautiful on it.

Do you mind me asking what it sold for?

#442 9 years ago

WOW! What a deal! It was a real beauty K. Thanks and Congrats on the sale.

#446 9 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I was the one with the other LOTR that was HUO for sale. I had it per sold to teekee at 5k and when he saw it he said there were scratches on the sides. I re assured him they were not scratches but factory marks when the game was built. So anyway I put it in free play at $5500. It sold in 2 hr for $5400. Thank you teekee!

LMAO!

#447 9 years ago

The T2 was gorgeous and sold early on Friday to a real nice guy for $4K.

I'm glad I got a few plays in on it before it sold. What an incredible restoration.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 169.00
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Oakdale, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

12,500 (OBO)
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

4,800 (OBO)
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinfidel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread?tu=pinfidel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.