(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

I am looking for a nice taf and JM. Pm me and let's make a deal.

#74 6 years ago

Looking for a nice TAF or WH2O at Allentown

2 weeks later
#258 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Thx! It seems to be the hot title all of the sudden, I'm sure something will pop up.</blockquote

Last year there was a huo wpt on craigs list that sat for months at 2k. Go figure.

#265 5 years ago

WTB 2 shaker motors at allentown.....anyone?

#305 5 years ago

My HUO LOTR is still for sale $5300

1 week later
#445 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I love that I got 2 calls/inquires on my LOTR when it was at the show. It did not sell, nor did I expect it to (in fact it had a switch fail early Friday that I could not get fixed until Saturday), but AFTER the show, once I got the game home, I have gotten no less than 15 inquiries asking if I still had it available.
Why is that? It happens every year no matter what I bring. The prices I put on them are typically a bit high, but if that is the case it is because I don't really mind if they don't sell. It is more annoying (to me) to have a "Not For Sale" sign on it and constantly have people asking how much it is.
Just an observation.
Chris

I was the one with the other LOTR that was HUO for sale. I had it per sold to teekee at 5k and when he saw it he said there were scratches on the sides. I re assured him they were not scratches but factory marks when the game was built. So anyway I put it in free play at $5500. It sold in 2 hr for $5400. Thank you teekee!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside