(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from bjsilverballs:

WPT - Sold, pending pickup

That's me! Getting in the car shortly

1 week later
#140 5 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Looking to buy/trade for a Star Trek Pro locally or at Allentown.
PM me details if you wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance.

Countaker probably still has NIB & he will be there. I got the best NIB price from him when I bought my AVLE.

#145 5 years ago

I have a Spy Hunter that I just finished. If not sold before Allentown I will have it in the free play area. allentown.craigslist.org link

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Spy Hunter that I just finished. If not sold before Allentown I will have it in the free play area. allentown.craigslist.org link

Open to trades as well, prefer DMD games with cash added on my end as needed.

#204 5 years ago

I should have a Williams Space Station ready to sell by showtime. W/Led's. Very nice shape...

#205 5 years ago

Also looking for one of those $5600-5700 ST Premiums that have been floating around...Call it $5650 & we can make it a deal...

#229 5 years ago

Looking for a WPT for a friend of mine. He played mine & wants one now.. PM me with details if you have one for sale.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Anyone have a Waterworld, Surf N Safari, Split Second, Cactus Jacks, Title Fight or Barb Wire they wanna sell?

PM sent

#251 5 years ago

I know it's not pinball but I just got a Mortal Kombat 2 video game I'll be selling. $400 ground floor garage, ready to go. Will have pictures tomorrow.
I did buy it with a LW3 & a Waterworld that I will be trying to have ready before the show. Going to LED both of them over the weekend. Both are in AMAZING shape. Nicest LW3 I ever saw. Pictures can be sent without LED's if someone wants a peek.
Located 2 min from 78, near Bethlehem, about 20min from the show.

#255 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Hey Butch, you find a WPT for your friend yet?

Not yet, In my WTB thread someone said there was one on Lancaster CL for $2500 but I couldn't find it. I PMed for the link if he had it. Might have sold..The 1 day I didn't look on CL..

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Oh man. Isn't that ALWAYS the way? Well, hopefully they'll be a couple at the show if you can't find one before then. GL bro.

Thx! It seems to be the hot title all of the sudden, I'm sure something will pop up.

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WTB 2 shaker motors at allentown.....anyone?

Cointaker should have them there.

#289 5 years ago

I know it's not pinball but someone might be interested in this for their gameroom. Mortal Kombat II video arcade. If it were a pin I would describe it as players condition. Listed on EPay for $700 but I would go $400 for pinsiders. In my garage right now for easy in & out. I swear that thing seems heavier than Judge dredd! Locaded 20 min from the show, right off 78 Bethlehem/Hellertown exit.

ebay.com link

IMAG3529.jpg

#308 5 years ago

Have a Lethal Weapon 3 for sale, listed in the Marketplace. I'm only 20 min from the show right off the highway. allentown.craigslist.org link

IMAG3609.jpg IMAG3630.jpg
#405 5 years ago

My Spy Hunter sold before I could get it to the show. I brought Waterworld instead. It was my next project so it needs a cleaning. But it plays well & would look great in LED's. I just ran out of time. Asking $1550.

#416 5 years ago

Anyone bringing a Stern Spiderman tomorrow? I'm interested in finding a nice one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider butch2099.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside