Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.
#401 4 years ago

What a great set up day. There are some beautiful machines here. The atmosphere was one of excitement! It's gonna be an awesome weekend.

Nite guys and drive safe.

#402 4 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Bringing to Allentown tomorrow and probably Saturday.
near flawless Flash Gordon original backglass $200
CPR High Speed PF Tier 1 grade $1000
Flight 2000 will be in free play area, $850
If anyone needs tech cards and labels for Xenon, EBD or F2K I have them for $35 a set, need to know before I leave in the AM.
used F2K backglass $50
used Meteor glass $30
PM if interested in any of these items,
Thanks!

add a stripped Nineball PF for $100

#403 4 years ago

I can transport pin as far south as MD. Have room for one. $50 white glove service

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Pics

P5020843.JPG P5020845.JPG P5020846.JPG P5020847.JPG P5020848.JPG
#405 4 years ago

My Spy Hunter sold before I could get it to the show. I brought Waterworld instead. It was my next project so it needs a cleaning. But it plays well & would look great in LED's. I just ran out of time. Asking $1550.

#406 4 years ago

Im coming for that FG back glass today! Cant wait to meet you Chris.

#407 4 years ago

Gorgeous day today! I'll try to upload pictures if I can figure it out.

#408 4 years ago

Beautiful day, sun is shining, Dorney Park is open, there's pinball to play . . . life is good

#409 4 years ago

Be heading out soon see yah guys there

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Gorgeous day today! I'll try to upload pictures if I can figure it out.

Where are you set up Pinfidel?

I took pics and have another thread with them in it. I forgot my name tag today for setup but tomorrow will have it

I forget everyone's name related to the pinside name. I am terrible like that

Chris

#411 4 years ago

Last Call to get a pin on the truck heading to Allentown.
I lowered the prices just to entice all of you.

Shadow was $3400 now $3000

Big Buck Hunter was $3400 now $3200

Jurassic Park was $2200 now $2100

Bram Stokers Dracular was $3000 now $2800

#412 4 years ago

Last Call to get a pin on the truck heading to Allentown.
I lowered the prices just to entice all of you.

Shadow was $3400 now $3000

Big Buck Hunter was $3400 now $3200

Jurassic Park was $2200 now $2100

Bram Stokers Dracular was $3000 now $2800

#413 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

update:
Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife.
At this point I will have the following:F14 ProjectGottlieb GenesisGottlieb BuccaneerGottlieb PioneerWms Diner Project ( sold))Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)Bally EBD project (sold)Wms Fire ! ProjectBally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)Bally Heavy Metal MeltdownMr and Mrs Pacman projectBally CybernautBally Kick-OffWms Space StationWms Olympic HockeyData East Torpedo AlleyGottlieb Tee'd Off
Car: 1967 Mustang (sold)
Vids include:DefenderPigskinDragon's Lair project (small deposit on this)Ms Pac man projectParts and Misc items include but are not limited to:King Pin BackglassBlack pyramid back glassWilliams Earthshaker back glassMr and Mrs Pac man PlayfieldSpring Break Playfield and transliteApronsShooter lane guides50's Shuffle alley partsA few manuals and SchematicsIf interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.
Safe travels to all.Rich

So how did the yard sale go? Sorry I was not able to make it.

Is there anything left for sale?

#414 4 years ago

image-884.jpg.

I wnt to trade this machine for a EM project does anyone have something for trade?? Please let me know I'll be bringing it tomorrow sat.

image-316.jpg image-117.jpg
#415 4 years ago

Still have the following for sale:
Restored AFM price down to $8000 I really don't want to haul this back home
Spider-Man new pf best offer
Whitewater ramp $50
Sttng pf
Very nice afm playfeild $100 obo
Brass pinball legs $50
Thanks
Chris 6064771992

#416 4 years ago

Anyone bringing a Stern Spiderman tomorrow? I'm interested in finding a nice one.

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

So how did the yard sale go? Sorry I was not able to make it.
Is there anything left for sale?

Yup... These are still here. Pm to make arrangements to see ...

Johnny Mnenomic
Heavy metal meltdown
Genesis

#418 4 years ago

650 for solar city
550 for tri zone
600 for X's and O's

image-235.jpg image-327.jpg image-115.jpg
#419 4 years ago

I have a 2004 Fathom CPR repro playfield to sell. Will have it at the show on Saturday. Pm if you want to see it

#420 4 years ago

Spider-Man in Pinnovators booth for sale. Only sm at the show.

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Going Saturday, Still have the Meteor and FG back glasses, HS PF, a nice set of 27 inch legs for games like GTB HH and BH. and a pair of 31 inch legs.
PM me if interested.

#422 4 years ago

Looked all over but didn't find: NOS Fish Tales translite or NOS Scared Stiff slingshot plastics.
If anyone at the show has them, let me know. I can make a 2nd trip back down tomorrow to pick them.
Thanks!

#423 4 years ago

8 hours at the show yesterday and still did not get to play all the machines I wanted to

#424 4 years ago

Just got in the door. all I can say is that it was a truly fantastic weekend! Saw some amazing and cool machines and more importantly I got to meet a bunch of amazing and awesome Pinsiders. Thanks for making the weekend such a great one all. Hugs and peace to all and I hope everyone got home safely.

I'll post some more tomorrow. Gotta get to bed soon. I'm exhausted!

#425 4 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Yup... These are still here. Pm to make arrangements to see ...
Johnny MnenomicHeavy Metal MeltdownGenesis

Damn - I was hoping the Mr & Mrs Pac-Man was still there

#426 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Just got in the door. all I can say is that it was a truly fantastic weekend! Saw some amazing and cool machines and more importantly I got to meet a bunch of amazing and awesome Pinsiders. Thanks for making the weekend such a great one all. Hugs and peace to all and I hope everyone got home safely.
I'll post some more tomorrow. Gotta get to bed soon. I'm exhausted!

Yes sir I wish you lived closer think we could get into some trouble together lol

#427 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Yes sir I wish you lived closer think we could get into some trouble together lol

Yeah, that's for sure bro. It was AWESOME meeting and talking to you bro. Love your knowledge and passion. Meeting you and of course Katie was Definitely one of the big highlights of my weekend.

Be sure to keep in touch bro and I'll talk to a soon.

#428 4 years ago

I just had to say, that IMHO, the 2 HANDS DOWN stars of the Allentown show were definitely Erics' T-2 and Jims' Taxi. Anyone who saw these 2 machines and were lucky enough to put a play in on one of them knows what I mean. You simply couldn't get near them. It was unreal.

I'd just like to say that these two guys are both AWESOME guys and a huge asset to this hobby. They took 2 machines that should have absolutely been thrown in a dumpster and brought them back to glory. They made a point of proving that if you wanted, you can rescue ANY machine from the incinerator.

So, I just wanted to give it up to both of you guys, Thanks for making the show a thousand times better with the restorations. Truly amazing and a true testament to the passion and talent you guys both possess.

Congrats, thumbs up, and major applause to you both!

#429 4 years ago

Who had the nineball with the leds? Did it sell? I really enjoyed playing nineball. Its on my want list now.

#430 4 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

Who had the nineball with the leds? Did it sell? I really enjoyed playing nineball. Its on my want list now.

A friend of mine bought the Nine Ball with leds. If I didn't already have one, I would have bought it. Nine Ball is one of my favorite games.

You may have the chance to play it again.

#431 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Yeah, that's for sure bro. It was AWESOME meeting and talking to you bro. Love your knowledge and passion. Meeting you and of course Katie was Definitely one of the big highlights of my weekend.
Be sure to keep in touch bro and I'll talk to a soon.

Yea buddy we will definitely keep in touch

#432 4 years ago

I love that I got 2 calls/inquires on my LOTR when it was at the show. It did not sell, nor did I expect it to (in fact it had a switch fail early Friday that I could not get fixed until Saturday), but AFTER the show, once I got the game home, I have gotten no less than 15 inquiries asking if I still had it available.

Why is that? It happens every year no matter what I bring. The prices I put on them are typically a bit high, but if that is the case it is because I don't really mind if they don't sell. It is more annoying (to me) to have a "Not For Sale" sign on it and constantly have people asking how much it is.

Just an observation.

Chris

#433 4 years ago
Quoted from gabegabegabe:

A friend of mine bought the Nine Ball with leds. If I didn't already have one, I would have bought it. Nine Ball is one of my favorite games.
You may have the chance to play it again.

If i hadnt bought a stargazer and a meteor in the last month, i would have bought one of the nineballs. Fun game

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

Why is that? It happens every year no matter what I bring.

Some guys wait it out and then either forget, buy something else, or don't see the game anymore and figure if they call after the show; they can get a much better price if it is still available. I say basically thanks for the inquiry but sorry Pal the game is packed back up and in my basement, should have gotten to me at the show.

#435 4 years ago

I fell in love with this old Williams game. I don't usuallly go for 2" flippers, but it was a lot of fun!

It was called Heat Wave. It had an awesome backbox animation (moving thermometer like Centigrade 37) and two moving targets! It was listed for around $500 and was marked sold by the time I found it.

Would've loved to have snagged that one and added my first 1960's pin to the collection.

#436 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I just had to say, that IMHO, the 2 HANDS DOWN stars of the Allentown show were definitely Erics' T-2 and Jims' Taxi. Anyone who saw these 2 machines and were lucky enough to put a play in on one of them knows what I mean. You simply couldn't get near them. It was unreal.
I'd just like to say that these two guys are both AWESOME guys and a huge asset to this hobby. They took 2 machines that should have absolutely been thrown in a dumpster and brought them back to glory. They made a point of proving that if you wanted, you can rescue ANY machine from the incinerator.
So, I just wanted to give it up to both of you guys, Thanks for making the show a thousand times better with the restorations. Truly amazing and a true testament to the passion and talent you guys both possess.
Congrats, thumbs up, and major applause to you both!

Ill throw a vote in for Redeyes and his BK2K, that machine was absolutely beautiful!

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Ill throw a vote in for Redeyes and his BK2K, that machine was absolutely beautiful!

That was a beautiful machine as well. But you could've played it anytime you wanted. No one really played it. You couldn't get near Jim and Eric's machines. That's why IMO they were this years' stars.

#438 4 years ago

Whoever had the Hurricane that was there, that was a beauty too. I had fun playing that and I'll own one down the road.

Anyone know what that ended up selling for?

#439 4 years ago

That was my Hurricane I believe. I think it was the only one there that was playable, the other one was a project. Dang thing sold 10 minutes after the show opened up on Friday.

#440 4 years ago

Wow! It was absolutely gorgeous. I had a ball playing it. If I had the room, I would've loved to have bought it. The PF was just beautiful on it.

Do you mind me asking what it sold for?

#441 4 years ago

It went for $1,800.00.

#442 4 years ago

WOW! What a deal! It was a real beauty K. Thanks and Congrats on the sale.

#443 4 years ago

so anyone get that totally tricked out T2 ? wow was that nice.

#444 4 years ago
Quoted from ledge:

so anyone get that totally tricked out T2 ? wow was that nice.

that was EAbundys , it must have sold...it was gorgeous!

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I love that I got 2 calls/inquires on my LOTR when it was at the show. It did not sell, nor did I expect it to (in fact it had a switch fail early Friday that I could not get fixed until Saturday), but AFTER the show, once I got the game home, I have gotten no less than 15 inquiries asking if I still had it available.
Why is that? It happens every year no matter what I bring. The prices I put on them are typically a bit high, but if that is the case it is because I don't really mind if they don't sell. It is more annoying (to me) to have a "Not For Sale" sign on it and constantly have people asking how much it is.
Just an observation.
Chris

I was the one with the other LOTR that was HUO for sale. I had it per sold to teekee at 5k and when he saw it he said there were scratches on the sides. I re assured him they were not scratches but factory marks when the game was built. So anyway I put it in free play at $5500. It sold in 2 hr for $5400. Thank you teekee!

#446 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I was the one with the other LOTR that was HUO for sale. I had it per sold to teekee at 5k and when he saw it he said there were scratches on the sides. I re assured him they were not scratches but factory marks when the game was built. So anyway I put it in free play at $5500. It sold in 2 hr for $5400. Thank you teekee!

LMAO!

#447 4 years ago

The T2 was gorgeous and sold early on Friday to a real nice guy for $4K.

I'm glad I got a few plays in on it before it sold. What an incredible restoration.

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Congrats on the sale! I think mine is pretty nice, but not HUO. I had $5100 on it which included some extras (NOS plastics set, shire decals, etc). Had a person interested at the show, but I didn't move from my price (because again, I did not need to sell it).

I wish I had been there Friday. I would have loved to play yours. Mine had the fork switch fail in the VUK, so it was down for most of Friday since none of the vendors had that part. I brought one in on Saturday and got it going again. Still need to set it back up to check the audits from the show.

Chris

#449 4 years ago

I wasn't in the market for a game this year, but I was amazed at how many people had top shelf prices on games and left scratched up glass on them. For 20 bucks, new glass makes a good first impression and shows off the playfield.

#450 4 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Some guys wait it out and then either forget, buy something else, or don't see the game anymore and figure if they call after the show; they can get a much better price if it is still available. I say basically thanks for the inquiry but sorry Pal the game is packed back up and in my basement, should have gotten to me at the show.

I have done this same thing and agree 100%

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside