(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG
There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.
#301 9 years ago

IMG_0088.JPGIMG_0088.JPGIMG_0088.JPGIMG_0088.JPGIMG_0090.JPGIMG_0090.JPGIMG_0091.JPGIMG_0091.JPGIMG_0092.JPGIMG_0092.JPG

#302 9 years ago

Please tell me someone is bringing a Big Guns for the free play area! My ceiling is too low and I can not fit one but I love the game. Someone bring one so I can get my fix of Big Guns and pay tribute to Python in the process.

#303 9 years ago

there seems to be (2) different for sale Allentown threads, it is confusing to keep up with. Is it possible for a moderator to combine these two into one.

I posted a bunch of stuff we are bringing on this other thread http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-2014-pinfest-wtbfs-thread/page/5

Thanks

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from F14_Hitman:

Please tell me someone is bringing a Big Guns for the free play area! My ceiling is too low and I can not fit one but I love the game. Someone bring one so I can get my fix of Big Guns and pay tribute to Python in the process.

Awesome game i want to buy one someday its so much fun

#305 9 years ago

My HUO LOTR is still for sale $5300

#306 9 years ago

I will have the following machine for sale at Allentown. I will be there from Thursday till Saturday. I am always on the inside flea market, last row against the wall all the way to the right near the restrooms. I will have some new and used back glass for sale and a lot of smalls for sale. The trailer is loaded up and locked. Please no email for shooter lane pictures. I don’t presell. I will have prices on the machine Thursday. Any interests just stop by my trailer and ask for Pete. I attached a picture of my trailer.

Junk Yard: Boots with two errors starts and plays well, nice display, average condition. Not shopped.

Shadow: Very nice, all matching boards, very nice cabinet, playfield average, sanctum wear repaired with decal over it, has all rings, Mongols and extra sanctum drop target. Not shopped.

TOM: Very nice, all matching boards, average playfield, plays great, no errors, new display. Comes with new ramp set, new kicker plastics, rubber ring kit and other new parts. Not shopped.

Pin Bot: Starts and plays great. Displays all good. Complete Mylar playfield. One or two broken plastics. Cabinet graphics nice but has some splintering on edges. Not shopped.

Jack Bot: Average over all. Starts and plays great. Display good. Some yellow cabinet fade. Nice playfield. Comes with rubber ring kit and NOS Williams Jack Bot Poster. Not shopped.

Nitro Ground Shaker: Very nice all around. Very nice original cabinet. Shopped out , MPU just service by Steve Kulpa. New rubber and drop targets. Back glass has one small scratch in it. Some insert wear. Plays great. Looks new on side. Same home since 1984.

Melody: Nice. Comes with new Ron Webb back glass installed. Not shopped.

Card Whiz: Outstanding original. Must see inside and out. Starts and plays great. Not shopped.

Buccaneer: Sample game. Starts and plays. Pictures on data base. Not shopped.

Champion: Made by Nordamatic form Italy. Single player wedge head, same art work from Gottlieb’s Top Score- 300. Very nice over all. Starts and plays. Not shopped.

Gold Rush: Project pin. Playfield and back glass very nice. Cabinet original but had wall paper on it at one time.

Air Aces: Nice over all, starts and plays, needs new rubber. Not shopped.

034.JPG034.JPG
#307 9 years ago

NOS Bally playfields I can bring. (Update)
8-Ball - $400 (sale pending Sat at show)
Dolly Parton - $400 (sold and shipped out )
Dolly Parton - $250(still available new price $200 )
(This one has a scratch on the right out lane)

#308 9 years ago

Have a Lethal Weapon 3 for sale, listed in the Marketplace. I'm only 20 min from the show right off the highway. allentown.craigslist.org link

IMAG3609.jpgIMAG3609.jpg IMAG3630.jpgIMAG3630.jpg
#309 9 years ago

have a very decent Dr Who l can bring if paid in advance, last spot on my trailer.

new mini playfield
new mini playfield motor and gears,
cliffy for time expander edge,
flippers strong, has the topper , cabinet only slightly faded, above average cabinet for a who.
couple credit dots related to optos, no biggie. Game plays great
$2,250

#310 9 years ago

I can have my STTNG brought up or delivered in the nearby area if paid in advance:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-recently-shopped-4700-south-florida

DSC01635.JPGDSC01635.JPGDSC01617.JPGDSC01617.JPG

#311 9 years ago
Quoted from mg81:

I need some sheets of standard size playfield glass. I am happy to buy used glass, some scratches are fine. I will also take new if I don't have any luck finding used. I am just looking for plain tempered playfield glass.
I would like 3 - 5 sheets.
Please PM or email me directly.
Thanks,
[email protected]

I will be buying a few sheets of new glass. So you are welcome to my old glass for free.

#312 9 years ago

Looking to sell my LAH I recently got to fund and make room for a TZ. It is nice overall with the cabinet having a few touch ups and minor scrapes (no major gouges). I have put in new flipper bats with orange Super Bands, new Cliffy’s for scoop wear, new alternative translite, new coil sleeves, new rebuild kit on flippers, new drop targets with new Crane stickers, spare magnet (All 3 originals work), spare misc. stickers, new alt. translite, new flipper buttons, LED’s, and new lock down bar. The game has a very nice playfield and mylar at multiball scoop kickout protecting the very nice ticket. The topper is present and working. Magnets and shaker works great.

Pictures are here. If you want any specific pictures, please ask. https://imageshack.com/a/uGlq/1

$1800 OBO looking to get what I have into it with the new parts. Game is located near Pottstown, Pa approximately 38 miles south west of Allentown. Can bring to Allentown.

807c28ec5ef2a567cab9fa8d603c7dde.jpg807c28ec5ef2a567cab9fa8d603c7dde.jpg
b511a770553473a40a8ed079f7e63aa7.jpgb511a770553473a40a8ed079f7e63aa7.jpg
5d0af83a7ce696b6e8910e9e4a744cb6.jpg5d0af83a7ce696b6e8910e9e4a744cb6.jpg
34bc2d6dd07f15bcec2a0b6a2d36c279.jpg34bc2d6dd07f15bcec2a0b6a2d36c279.jpg

#313 9 years ago

I could be talked into bringing this if pre-sold (or not sold locally first).
Shoot me a PM if interested.

*EDIT* game is sold

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from ashburton:

I can have my STTNG brought up or delivered in the nearby area if paid in advance:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-sttng-recently-shopped-4700-south-florida.

Very nice STTNG. Love that DMD.

#315 9 years ago

VPcabs will be there with the full lineup of virtual pinball machines.

We also will have the following machines.

Shrek
Corvette
Cirqus Voltaire

mini12.JPGmini12.JPG Pumpzen.JPGPumpzen.JPG DSC_3368.jpgDSC_3368.jpg
#316 9 years ago

Diner $1900. I cant make the show but I am 1.5 hours SW of Allentown in York PA.

#317 9 years ago

looking for
-all TZ related parts...plastics, ramp, pF, mini pf...
-T2, HS, HS2,8balldeluxe, congo, corvette pinball
-80 era pin functionnal, cosmetic condition is not an issue...
-working 100% DMD
-any wpc playfiled, populated or not or partially

let me know what you have

thanks

#318 9 years ago

Looking for a Sega ID4 or Apollo 13. Will have a dozen pins available for possible trade. Look for an earlier post I made with the list of titles. Pete

#319 9 years ago

I'm selling Disco Fever with all new boards. $1400. Here is a link. I can deliver for free to the show.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-williams-disco-fever

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

VPcabs will be there with the full lineup of virtual pinball machines.

I'm really looking forward to playing the virtual pins. They look really nice.

Do these all have the multiple force feedback?

#321 9 years ago
Quoted from DavidC:

looking for
-all TZ related parts...plastics, ramp, pF, mini pf...
-T2

Did you see eabundy's T2 that he's bringing? If you haven't. check it out. He's done an amazing job restoring it and it really looks gorgeous.

#322 9 years ago

I have a SWE1 kit with clearcoated playfield, cabinet art, original box and prism card that I can deliver to Allentown on Friday for $1,400. Works 100%.

The only flaw is that the Watto toy is missing one wing from his back.

#323 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

I have a SWE1 kit with clearcoated playfield, cabinet art, original box and prism card that I can deliver to Allentown on Friday for $1,400. Works 100%.
The only flaw is that the Watto toy is missing one wing from his back.

I think I have a NOS Watto toy still in the package

#324 9 years ago

Looking for a specific SHADOW plastic. It runs along the shooter lane and has a skyscraper on it.

PM me if you have one.
Thanks

#325 9 years ago

only 1 NIB Topper will be available at the PinGraffix Booth
PM me

55.jpg55.jpg

551.jpg551.jpg552.jpg552.jpg553.jpg553.jpg

#326 9 years ago

Taxi is done and will be in freeplay Friday. Being used in the tournament Saturday.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-years-restore-for-allentow-taxi

Some pics of it almost finished up. Game is done now just haven't snapped any final pics.

image-270.jpgimage-270.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-183.jpgimage-46.jpgimage-46.jpgimage-49.jpgimage-49.jpgimage-770.jpgimage-770.jpg

#327 9 years ago

Wow very nice taxi, looks sharp.

#328 9 years ago

WTF!!!! That Taxi is amazing. Beautiful job, and I don't even like taxi.

#329 9 years ago

I have a real nice Rocky and Bullwinkle for sale. The cab has typical wear but the playing field is in beautiful condition with no wear what so ever. I replaced the Wabac ramp ( I have another new one for back up with sticker...hard to find one of these now), CT LEDs throughout, new flipper board, new rubbers, Superbands on flippers, added Cliffies to the ramps and replaced the plastics with NOS. There are no errors and everything mechanically is sound. Not saying its HUO, but I had Ray from a local repair shop who swore based off what he saw that it wasn't routed (this is of course his opinion and I have no way to verify his statement). I'm looking to move it to make room for my MMr and Hobbit that will be coming. I'd like to get $2,300 OBO for it. I'm lousy with posting pictures to these threads and seem to have problems doing it. If interested send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll forward you my picture link. Going to Allentown and could bring it with me on Fri or Sat.

#330 9 years ago

Very nice Taxi, I am in the middle of doing the same thing with mine. I hope it turns out just as nice.

IMG_1497.JPGIMG_1497.JPG
#331 9 years ago

Bringing stern Spider-Man
Not sure when last shopped. Has LEDs in the play field, plays great error free. Will have it for sale in the Pinnovators booth. $4800

#332 9 years ago
Quoted from PunishersLEMC:

only 1 NIB Topper will be available at the PinGraffix Booth.

PM sent.

#333 9 years ago

update:

Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife.

At this point I will have the following:
F14 Project
Gottlieb Genesis
Gottlieb Buccaneer
Gottlieb Pioneer
Wms Diner Project ( sold))
Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)
Bally EBD project (sold)
Wms Fire ! Project
Bally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)
Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown
Mr and Mrs Pacman project
Bally Cybernaut
Bally Kick-Off
Wms Space Station
Wms Olympic Hockey
Data East Torpedo Alley
Gottlieb Tee'd offimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-717.jpgimage-717.jpgimage-310.jpgimage-310.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage-717.jpgimage-717.jpg

Car: 1967 Mustang (sold)

Vids include:
Defender
Pigskin
Dragon's Lair project (small deposit on this)
Ms Pac man project
Parts and Misc items include but are not limited to:
King Pin Backglass
Black pyramid back glass
Williams Earthshaker back glass
Mr and Mrs Pac man Playfield
Spring Break Playfield and translite
Aprons
Shooter lane guides
50's Shuffle alley parts
A few manuals and Schematics
If interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.

Safe travels to all.
Rich

#334 9 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Taxi is done and will be in freeplay Friday. Being used in the tournament Saturday.
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/this-years-restore-for-allentow-taxi
Some pics of it almost finished up. Game is done now just haven't snapped any final pics.

Looks AMAZING Jim! I'm so looking forward to seeing and playing it bro.

#335 9 years ago

Anyone bringing an Elvira and the Party Monsters? Transporter: The Rescue? To a lesser extent, Fire? Cyclone?

These are at the top of the wanted list in that order.

#336 9 years ago

Stern Avatar Pro - $3950

Very nice - has a scuff on the left side head, and flipper button wear. Will include the newer side rails that would cover the button wear (not installed). There are a couple bulbs out in the video (figures) but these are replaced now

Video -

Pics:

DSCF8087.JPGDSCF8087.JPG DSCF8088.JPGDSCF8088.JPG DSCF8089.JPGDSCF8089.JPG DSCF8090.JPGDSCF8090.JPG DSCF8091.JPGDSCF8091.JPG DSCF8092.JPGDSCF8092.JPG DSCF8093.JPGDSCF8093.JPG DSCF8094.JPGDSCF8094.JPG DSCF8095.JPGDSCF8095.JPG DSCF8096.JPGDSCF8096.JPG
#339 9 years ago

Primarily looking for the following:

Whirlwind
Funhouse
Swords of Fury
Haunted House
Volcano
Black Hole

I'll more than likely leave the show with a high dollar game not on my list...

#340 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I'm really looking forward to playing the virtual pins. They look really nice.
Do these all have the multiple force feedback?

We are bringing 1 Forced Feedback machine!!

#341 9 years ago

WTB Gottlieb Punk at or near the show--in any condition.
PM me if you have one.

#342 9 years ago

couple more items I can bring:
brand new, never out of package ww falls ramp - $100
brand new mirrior blades, one set for stern, one set for bally Williams - $90 each set
backbox screen (made by grover) never used $100
lower price on cv neon ramp used $40
IMG_0709[1].JPGIMG_0709[1].JPG
afm playfield used
IMG_0705[1].JPGIMG_0705[1].JPG
sheet of used pin2000 glass $40
IMG_0708[1].JPGIMG_0708[1].JPG
[email protected]

#343 9 years ago

All,

I have a beautiful HUO Transformers LE (Decepticon #26 of 125) for sale. All factory mods installed for drop target and bumble bee. No leg wrinkling and has the following:
1. Autographed Playfield
2. Autographed Translite
3. Shaker Motor
4. Misc extra plastics and decals bought from Stern as extras
5. Additional Transformers robot mod added

Can deliver to Allentown for deal made ahead of time or pick-up in Cleveland, OH. No shipping at this time and not looking for trades just a straight sale. Pictures available for serious inquiries. PM via pinside or e-mail at [email protected]. Now $4,950!!! - Thx. Chris

#344 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

I'll more than likely leave the show with a high dollar game not on my list...

LMAO! This is my BIGGEST fear! LOL

#345 9 years ago
Quoted from shakenbake:

We are bringing 1 Forced Feedback machine!!

Awesome! I can't wait to try it out. Will it be in the free play area or at your own booth?

#346 9 years ago

anyone selling glass at the show?, i'd like to pickup some sheets also one for safecracker if possible

#347 9 years ago

Looking for:

Tales From the Crypt speaker panel inserts (original or custom)
Champion Pub Backglass (not a translite)

Let me know !

#348 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

Awesome! I can't wait to try it out. Will it be in the free play area or at your own booth?

We will have a booth

#349 9 years ago

I'm going to the show Friday and will be there when doors open. I'm looking to buy the following pins in good condition:

Flintstones
Black Rose
South Park
Nightmare on Elm Street
Back to the Future
Phantom of the Opera
Royal Rumble
Roller Coaster Tycoon

If the pins are in good condition and perfect working order I'm interested. Mods Ok. I have cash, PM if you have anything and we can meet up.
Thanks
-Dan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.50
Hardware
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
Lighting - Led
Comet Pinball

4,800 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 9.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-unofficial-what-are-you-sellingwhat-are-you-looking-for-thread/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.