(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.
#201 5 years ago

BMX has been sold.

#202 5 years ago

I have some NOS Bally playfields I can bring.

8-Ball - $400
Dolly Parton - $400
Dolly Parton - $250
(This one has a scratch on the right out lane)

#203 5 years ago

Still in the market for a Tapper, cocktail or upright -- Budweiser version, not root beer.
--Ed

#204 5 years ago

I should have a Williams Space Station ready to sell by showtime. W/Led's. Very nice shape...

#205 5 years ago

Also looking for one of those $5600-5700 ST Premiums that have been floating around...Call it $5650 & we can make it a deal...

#206 5 years ago

I have some Parts I can bring to allentown or sell outright.
These are all New parts unless stated otherwise.Email me with what you want. The prices don't include shipping if not going to allentown. email me at drgnlair@rochester.rr.com Do not PM me I will not check often and would not want you to miss out. Will take paypal.

1.Metallica Pro Translight $80.00
2. spiderman Translight $100.00
3. Xmen Magneto LE Lockdown Bar Red $110.00
4. Xmen Wolverine Left hand side cabinet decal. $100.00
5. BK2000 Repro Plastic set Still in the shipping box from Canada $225.00
6. Back Alley Creations spiderman Building.All New never installed $210.00
7. Tron Apron missing middle decal and lockdown bar ( with latches) was on machine $50.00
8. Steel Stern Apron with braces $65.00
9. Bud Light pool table Light. Still in box Brand New $150.00
10. WOZ Playfield super nice shape with no defects $425.00
11. Wells Gardner 27 inch tri sync monitor Brand new,very rare for Rush 2049 and other sitdown games $450.00
12. Helen Translight (Selling for a buddy $100.00)
13. Shadow translight and dmd cover Alternative new style(Selling for same buddy $125.00)

If pictures needed please email and ask.

Thanks
Bruce

#207 5 years ago

FS or FT: Getaway Highspeed II: Playfield is in very good condition. Slight fade on cab. I have cab decals that have not been installed yet. Key start and donut heaven added. Some LEDs. Recently shopped. Plays perfect.

#208 5 years ago

I am looking for a HUO, Nascar, Harley Davidson (any edition, not Bally), WOF, CSI, RCT, or HRC. Thanks Michael

#209 5 years ago

have a nib garlando foosball table. was slightly damaged in shipping. sells for min of 1025. i am looking for 750 obro. i can describe damage if you pm me. also have a very nice used scared stiff playfield that i would like 500 obro. can send pics. thanks, anthony

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stuff-i-can-bring-to-allentown-dont-like-price-then-make-offer

#210 5 years ago

Going to Allentown!

Picking up a pimped out AC DC Premium Luci from Melissa and Chris at Cointaker with some help from Jim Siemmens of Pin Graffix! Jim is trying to get his booth moved next to the CoinTaker booth. But if it can't the AC DC will be on display at the Pin Graffix booth!

Will be on the lookout for bargain working EMs (old Williams or Gottlieb mostly) and backglasses.

But won't be able to pick up at the show... will have to make separate trip or arrange for shipping as de truck will be full o' de Luci.

If anyone has older pins at decent prices... please let me know!

Thanks!

Lee

#211 5 years ago

I have a nice shadow I would consider trading for a nice I500 or CFTBL. Shadow is very nice, indentation at sanctum but no actual wear. All leds.

#212 5 years ago

Dr. Dude - shopped, new rubbers, mix master decals, rebuilt GI, remote battery, minimal fade - $1600
Star Trek - Bally, shopped, rubbers, remote battery $1000
Haunted House - shopped, full tear down, minimal wear, leds, nice cabinet, perfect BG, leg protectors - $1800
Demo man (maybe pending) - some leds, nice cabinet, head has some knicks/bruises, great PF - $2000

All can be delivered to Allentown with deposit.

Email for more pics. photo 3 (4).JPGphoto 3 (3).JPGphoto 2 (3).JPGphoto 2 (2).JPGphoto 1 (7).JPG

#213 5 years ago

Wow! Super nice Dr. Dude Pinphila. That won't last long at the show, if it makes it to the show.

#216 5 years ago

Pinfidel, you want another one. Ill cut you a deal! lol

#217 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Pinfidel, you want another one. Ill cut you a deal! lol

LMAO! Oh Please! Don't tempt me! Between you and Gabe, I'm gonna get tossed out. LOL

I told my wife I was buying that Caveman pinball machine and I swear I thought she was gonna have a conniption.

#218 5 years ago

lot of arcade boards for sale - it has it's own thread - flea market items before the flea market. thanks ed

#220 5 years ago

Still looking for HUO Minty RBION at $3500.

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

LMAO! Oh Please! Don't tempt me! Between you and Gabe, I'm gonna get tossed out. LOL
I told my wife I was buying that Caveman pinball machine and I swear I thought she was gonna have a conniption.

Caveman, i have a nice demo man too...way better than caveman...lol. Enjoy! Tell your wife to blame it on Gabe.

#222 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Caveman, i have a nice demo man too...way better than caveman...lol. Enjoy! Tell your wife to blame it on Gabe.

LMAO!!! I told him he's a BAD INFLUENCE on me.

#223 5 years ago
Quoted from sterlingpinball:

I am looking for a HUO Sopranos pinball . I will be at the show Fri and Sat . Lets keep our fingers crossed that it will be nice and dry like last year.

Ivan will have one at Allentown. It will be for sale for 4200 You can contact him at ivan1496@rcn.com. Tell him Jim sent you

#224 5 years ago

Coin door 2 is sold. Other 4 still avail...Pics in thread. Make an offer on all 4 . After that all parts have been sold.

MIke

#225 5 years ago

Flash Gordon $1500 & my pins for sale. Take 10% off for US$. Xenon with gold playfield installed & lots of new parts is my favorite. Speak Easy has one of those plastic playfields. Other pins in my ads are available to be brought down in my trailer for the show.

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-halifax/pinball/k0l80010

002-737.JPG 003-920.JPG 004-967.JPG 005-380.JPG 006.JPG 007-128.JPG 008-601.JPG
#226 5 years ago

I have an Avengers Premium for sale. I would be able to bring it to Allentown. I had this game sold but the buyer just backed out at the last minute. Game has only 100 plays on it and it has only been played in my home. I committed to purchase another game already so I really need this game gone. Please PM me for pics if interested. Thanks

#227 5 years ago

Bringing a nice Gilligan's Island and maybe a TOTAN. PM if interested..

#228 5 years ago

I have a brand new T3 plastic set if anyone is looking for one.

#229 5 years ago

Looking for a WPT for a friend of mine. He played mine & wants one now.. PM me with details if you have one for sale.

#230 5 years ago
Quoted from Mark-WVpinball:

Looking forward to another great show. The WV pinball players will be in full force with games inside the show and a flea market presence. Some of the games set up for sale will include:
Stn The Sopranos
Wms No Fear
gtb sing along
Bally Wizard!
Wms Road Kings
And possibly others.
For inside show but not sale will be my Brother Steve's most excellent Bally Spectrum. Total restore with professionally touch up and clear coated playfield by Phoebe Smith and all posts, drop targets, etc replaced by Steve himself.
Because we are in the inside flea market, we won't have the grill to fire up. Unless someone with an outside space volunteers to let us borrow a small amt of space for grilling. With the farmers market next door, there WILL be plenty to eat.
Won't be long now. Wishing everyone safe travels and safe game transports for those bringing games.
Mark Scohy
WV Pinball Players Club
Wvpinball.com

image.jpg 26 KB

image-660.jpg 238 KB

Hey Mark,

Tony Jim and I will have our outdoor space and grill. There is always room for another grill. Please come out and set yours up. Will only cost one sausage

Mark

#232 5 years ago

On and off the fence of bringing my LAH for the Free Play area if not too late already. It's a nice example. New flipper bats, flipper rebuild, new coil sleeves, new alt. translite, new drop targets with new CRANE stickers, new lock down bar, Cliffy's on scoops, ticket looks good, LED's, and everything works.

IMG_5970.JPG
IMG_5945.JPG
IMG_5939.JPG

#233 5 years ago

If anyone is looking for a Hurricane I have nice one that I can bring. Playfield is in nice condition, nothing worn out. Cabinet has typical fading of the reds. Machine has full cointaker LED kit installed from previous owner. I rebuilt the flippers on it recently and installed super bands. I can get pictures is anyone is interested.

#234 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Looking for a WPT for a friend of mine. He played mine & wants one now.. PM me with details if you have one for sale.

WPT is awesome. I can't wait to get one. Ughhh.

#235 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

That's cool Mike. Wish you were in VA. I'm looking for someone to pick up a game in VA and deliver it to me in Allentown. I'll pay for gas as well.
If anyone can do this, hit me up here or send me a PM. Thanks.

Thanks to everyone who hit me up to help me out. You guys are awesome and I sincerely appreciate it. I have someone now and should be all set.

Thanks again guys.

#236 5 years ago
Quoted from dmacy:

On and off the fence of bringing my LAH for the Free Play area if not too late already. It's a nice example. New flipper bats, flipper rebuild, new coil sleeves, new alt. translite, new drop targets with new CRANE stickers, new lock down bar, Cliffy's on scoops, ticket looks good, LED's, and everything works.

IMG_5939.JPG 140 KB

IMG_5945.JPG 145 KB

IMG_5970.JPG 67 KB

Out of curiosity, what are you asking for it?

#237 5 years ago
Quoted from madsci:

Out of curiosity, what are you asking for it?

Sent you a PM. Was more about bringing it to have something to share there, but if I can work out a deal to get a TZ, I’d consider.

#238 5 years ago

selling:
flash gordan backglass - $30
new spiderman playfield- $450
old sttng playfield, restore candidate - $100
two afm playfields, retore candidate - $100 each
set of brass legs - $80
cv neon ramp and cover used- $80
rush the rock driving game - $400
restored afm cabinet, has ground braid, legs, decals applied - $800

wtb:
flintstone cab decals?
flintstones restored or decent playfield

#239 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

WPT is awesome. I can't wait to get one. Ughhh.

Good luck on selling the Mrs. on that one my friend

Say Hi to Pat and Vanna for us

#240 5 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Good luck on selling the Mrs. on that one my friend
Say Hi to Pat and Vanna for us

Geesh FF, I thought we were friends!? You just took a pound of salt and just put it right on the wound huh? LOL

Well, I'm hoping that if I rearrange my downstairs and have room for 1 more pin, I'll add it since I know she's gonna love WOF. I'm hoping it preoccupies her long enough for me to slip it in. (FYI...I'mm still talking pinball machines guys.)

#241 5 years ago

Wow! Just realized...AT is less than a week away now! Can't wait! Looking forward to meeting everyone too.

#242 5 years ago

I have 2 Tron toppers and new style marguee that are from the arcade. I can bring if anyone is interested.

#243 5 years ago

I think I may be bringing a Baywatch for Free Play and sale. Maybe a LAH too if I have time to figure out what is wrong with it. Slim possibility of a Sample DH for sale too.

#244 5 years ago

I have a Captan Fantastic for sale- $775. PM if interested.

#245 5 years ago

I have a idea. We need sticker name tags with your pinside name on it. Put it right on your shirt. Just a thought.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a idea. We need sticker name tags with your pinside name on it. Put it right on your shirt. Just a thought.

Thumbs Up

#247 5 years ago

Ok... last min... I just found out I am going to have access to a truck for Allentown.. Will be going Sat morning..

So....

There will be more, but I have someone with a very nice Seawitch, and also a Gladiators.. that I can deliver.

Seawitch 1600.00
Gladiators 1100.00

I will be posting more games that can be brought on Sat..

Thanks
Steve

#248 5 years ago

Anyone have a Waterworld, Surf N Safari, Split Second, Cactus Jacks, Title Fight or Barb Wire they wanna sell?

#249 5 years ago

I am looking for a Whirlwind. PM me if u r bringing one.

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from HoneyBadger:

Anyone have a Waterworld, Surf N Safari, Split Second, Cactus Jacks, Title Fight or Barb Wire they wanna sell?

PM sent

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside