(Topic ID: 86365)

Allentown. The unofficial what are you selling/what are you looking for thread.

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 450 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Colehvac1
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 227 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-115.jpg
image-327.jpg
image-235.jpg
image-117.jpg
image-316.jpg
image-884.jpg
P5020848.JPG
P5020847.JPG
P5020846.JPG
P5020845.JPG
P5020843.JPG
IMG_0112.JPG
IMG_0110.JPG
IMG_0109.JPG
IMG_0108.JPG
IMG_0105.JPG

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.
#101 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Diner or F14

Can bring one for delivery:
HUO-ish BK2K
Restored Getaway
T2

I have interest already in my FS games but pics being posted in 2 weeks when I get a free weekend to move pins.

#102 5 years ago

What's "HUO-ish" mean?

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

What's "HUO-ish" mean?

Prior owner stated HUO and it looks it but no documentation to prove.

#104 5 years ago

How much for the BK2K? Definitely on my wish list!

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Prior owner stated HUO and it looks it but no documentation to prove.

I have a pin just like that. I've wondered how I would describe it if and when I decide to sell!

#107 5 years ago

Looking for WWF Royal Rumble

#108 5 years ago

Check pinphila.

I believe he's got a nice one for sale at a pretty reasonable price.

#109 5 years ago

Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife

At this point I will have the following:
F14 Project
Gottlieb Genesis
Gottlieb Buccaneer
Gottlieb Pioneer
Wms Diner Project ( have a small deposit on this)
Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)
Bally EBD project
Wms Fire ! Project
Bally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)
Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown
Mr and Mrs Pacman project
Bally Cybernaut
Bally Kick-Off

Tentatively may have a Judge Dredd.. will know this weekend.

Vids include:
Defender
Pigskin
Dragon's Lair project
Ms Pac man project

Parts and Misc items include but are not limited to:
King Pin Backglass
Mr and Mrs Pac man Playfield
Spring Break Playfield and translite
Aprons
Shooter lane guides
50's Shuffle alley parts
A few manuals and Schematics

If interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.

Lastly, I thought I would throw this out there.. If you need help getting a pin shipped, let me know. I can ship, terminal to terminal..
Safe travels to all.
Rich

#110 5 years ago

Nice handle, jigglymartian!

#111 5 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have a nice Jack Bot I'd be willing to trade at Atown.
Games I'd like to trade for:
Black rose
Bsd
Dredd
Jurassic park

Open to others as well.
https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/72036761@N07/sets/72157634666148336/

#112 5 years ago

looking for

MAVERICK
Playboy (Stern, Bally or Sega)

thanks

#113 5 years ago

Ed in Rhode Island is selling a Maverick. Not sure if he is going to Allentown.

#114 5 years ago

I need a nice Data East, black, lock down bar. Let me know if you have one to bring and how much.

Thanks!

#115 5 years ago

Looking for a nice RBION at a decent price. Maybe a Stargate.

#116 5 years ago

I am actively looking for a Congo with pickup in AllenTown? Please shoot me a PM if you have any leads on one.

Thanks.

#117 5 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

Looking for a nice RBION at a decent price. Maybe a Stargate.

Just so happens that I'm bringing my modded Stargate if it doesn't sell beforehand. Some pics are here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stargate-owners-club-shoot-the-pyramid/page/6

About half way down the page are pics of the hand painted Horus, Anubis and Mastadges as well as the powdercoated ramps. The lighting has been improved a bit since then. I can provide more pics if interested.

#118 5 years ago

What's the price for a stargate these days

#119 5 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Ed in Rhode Island is selling a Maverick. Not sure if he is going to Allentown.

any info to reach him?

thanks

#120 5 years ago

I am looking for a Bad Cats a F-14 and a Dr Who. I have a Williams Spin out EM and Gameplan Sharpshooter
I could bring if there was any interest .
Even If I don't find any of the above, I know I'll have a great time. Will be there Friday

#121 5 years ago

My buddy is selling a f14. Handle is anidor.

#122 5 years ago

I am looking for a hotel room at the group rate. Please PM me a.s.a.p. if you find you don't need one you already have booked. Thanks!

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Cannot make the show (due to sports obligations with the kids), but will have my annual Friday Morning pin/arcade yard sale. I am 15 minutes east of the show. Like last year, Proceeds go to my kids and wife
At this point I will have the following:
F14 Project
Gottlieb Genesis
Gottlieb Buccaneer
Gottlieb Pioneer
Wms Diner Project ( have a small deposit on this)
Johnny Mnemonic ( very nice!)
Bally EBD project
Wms Fire ! Project
Bally Fireball Classic ( best , unrestored machine I have seen)
Bally Heavy Metal Meltdown
Mr and Mrs Pacman project
Bally Cybernaut
Bally Kick-Off
Tentatively may have a Judge Dredd.. will know this weekend.
Vids include:
Defender
Pigskin
Dragon's Lair project
Ms Pac man project
Parts and Misc items include but are not limited to:
King Pin Backglass
Mr and Mrs Pac man Playfield
Spring Break Playfield and translite
Aprons
Shooter lane guides
50's Shuffle alley parts
A few manuals and Schematics
If interested in attending, pm me and I will provide the address.
Lastly, I thought I would throw this out there.. If you need help getting a pin shipped, let me know. I can ship, terminal to terminal..
Safe travels to all.
Rich

I bought a game from Rich today. Just want to put this out there, he was very friendly and courteous when I came to pick up the game. He had it all ready and the description was dead on. Good seller for sure.

#124 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Space Shuttle ORIGINAL backglass, but a repro at the right price might work too...lol.
Lmk,
--Ed LI NY

#125 5 years ago

Wtb

Space Station
Meteor
Goldeneye
Elektra
Sys 11 numeric display

#126 5 years ago

***F-14 SOLD****

I've got a nice F-14 that I'm thinking about moving.... Would prefer a trade. Interested in Taxi, possibly a Jackbot.

#127 5 years ago

Still hoping to find ES

untitled-290.png
#128 5 years ago

Finishing up my taxi restoration and it will be there. I want to come home with it but if someone tempts me enough it could go home with them. I will get a thread going tonight showing where it started and where it is now.

-Jim

#129 5 years ago

Have been contemplating bringing my Huo LOTR LE down. Just bought it a month ago though Who knows ??

#130 5 years ago

Anyone need an EBD backglass? I just pick up a game for a resto project and will be using a different glass. It's pretty nice, there was peeling on the lower middle black area that was mylared to prevent speading. Very presentable. $250.
Will not ship, I just lost a BOPP glass due to negligent USPS. PM me if interested.

#131 5 years ago

Looking for a family guy

I can't wait to be there

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Anyone need an EBD backglass? I just pick up a game for a resto project and will be using a different glass. It's pretty nice, there was peeling on the lower middle black area that was mylared to prevent speading. Very presentable. $250.
Will not ship, I just lost a BOPP glass due to negligent USPS. PM me if interested.

Pics

P4150778.JPG P4150779.JPG P4150780.JPG P4150774.JPG P4150776.JPG P4150776-607.JPG
#133 5 years ago

I have a very nice T2 that I would like to trade for a decent HS2 or really a DM. Maybe a players BoP+WWFRR combo. Really, I would rather keep the T2 and put a nice DM next to it so maybe I got cash if you got these titles and forget the trade.

I also have a very much working Stargate project (took apart to shop) - dropped big money in a new glider motor, switches, decals, high end leds and other parts misc plastics and pf parts - taking offers for trade or cash on this - most likely trade would make sense. Between my 2 jobs, new house, getting married end of May, etc, I just don't have the time to dedicate to sit down and put it all back together... And I really really wanna shoot the pyramid. Shit, I would pay someone locally to do it if the hourly rate were reasonable but I don't know anybody in the area that is trustworthy.

-=Nemesis=-

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Pics

Asking $175 for the HS glass. Will not ship, just bring to Allentown or you pick it up in south Jersey.

P4150778.JPG 383 KB

P4150779.JPG 201 KB

P4150780.JPG 295 KB

P4150774.JPG 474 KB

P4150776.JPG 209 KB

P4150776-607.JPG 209 KB

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Still hoping to find ES

I have one I might consider selling it works but the playfield is pretty shot. What would a working ES with a blown out playfield go for these days lol? Backglass looks great by the way but this is a "PLAYERS" machine that I love playing but I see so many great machines being brought it would be nice to have some cash to play with...

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

Wtb
Space Station
Meteor
Goldeneye
Elektra
Sys 11 numeric display

Whats the going rate for a really nice Space Station? Any thoughts anyone?

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Whats the going rate for a really nice Space Station? Any thoughts anyone?

I would like a Space Station too. Loved the one in the tourney bank at FPO. A really nice one might go $1700?

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

I would like a Space Station too. Loved the one in the tourney bank at FPO. A really nice one might go $1700?

I know of one that is in beautiful condition with no cabinet fade. Not sure I can get the owner to sell...but money talks sometimes LOL...

#139 5 years ago

Looking to buy/trade for a Star Trek Pro locally or at Allentown.

PM me details if you wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance.

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Looking to buy/trade for a Star Trek Pro locally or at Allentown.
PM me details if you wouldn't mind. Thanks in advance.

Countaker probably still has NIB & he will be there. I got the best NIB price from him when I bought my AVLE.

#141 5 years ago

Man, the more I seem to get pm's on my SG, the more I just wanna hang on to it and put it back together now, lol.

#142 5 years ago

I have a slugfest for sale, proto roms. Works great, cabinet good, not all faded.
Sound board needs work, also needs two new threaded plates for the legs in the back
$800

#143 5 years ago

Ive got a Teed Off I would be looking to trade 1 for 1 or trade up plus cash. With topper, new LEDs, and fully working roulette/gopher wheel.

#144 5 years ago

Still looking to lock down a Grand Lizard. Will consider paypalling a deposit for the right machine. Will bring game onto show floor regardless. Thanks,

-Brendan

#145 5 years ago

I have a Spy Hunter that I just finished. If not sold before Allentown I will have it in the free play area. allentown.craigslist.org link

#146 5 years ago

any Highspeed for sale at the show?

#147 5 years ago

Friend has a few things:

about 5 new reimport coin doors still in package

Mostly populated meteor pf

Populated quick draw/fast draw pf

Ill post pics when he gets here later today

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I have a Spy Hunter that I just finished. If not sold before Allentown I will have it in the free play area. allentown.craigslist.org link

Open to trades as well, prefer DMD games with cash added on my end as needed.

#149 5 years ago

Mint HUO, mine, bought new Avengers LE Blue. 20 miles north of the Allentown show. $5200.

#150 5 years ago

Anybody selling a HUO very nice excellent condition Roller coaster Tycoon at Allentown ?

There are 450 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 9.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside