image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#58 9 years ago

Come on guys, start posting some FS pins. Even projects are good. Too many WTB's here,

Last year I sold a Bally Strikes and Spares nearly complete for $200, bought a BMX for $600, Sold a MNF for $1000, Sold a Gottlieb Pinball Pool for $200...

Get em' posted!

#158 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

WTB Gottlieb Punk, any condition

As you know, finding a unicorn would be easier. Mine sold for good money and was in fair condition at best. With that said, I would buy another or buy it back in a second.

#159 9 years ago

WTB-
Bally pool sharks,
good condition or project Jungle Lord,

#181 9 years ago

Have a spare Bally Star Trek project I can bring.

Details:

The good: Nice cabinet, mpu looks very good (no roms) driver board, lamp board, full set of displays (untested) Transformer and rectifier board in place. Comes with 2 playfields. One is stripped completely and could be touched and cleared, above average for a Trek with minor overall wear. The other is fully populated, has wear as usual, in fair condition. Underside is super clean, would make a good CPR swap. Backglass is excellent, not perfect but no bubbling or flaking.

The bad: Missing the sound board and the front coin door. The coin door frame is there.

$350, can bring to show. Also interested in trades for a different pin project. This is my second Trek so I have no need for it.

Thanks, James

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

This is why I don't post my list of pins going to Allentown until a week before the show. A lot of machines get sold before the show. I could sell everything out of my shop but people look forward to seeing machines at a pinball show. This will be my 20th year selling at Allentown. I have had the same two spaces the last couple of years but this year I will be in the smaller side of the building. Ivan is moving all inside flea market to the smaller side and the out side flea market will be on the left side parking lot. If I can fit everything in my truck & trailer I should have 14 machines coming along with some arcade and smalls.

Honestly, I like the best of both worlds. I can buy and sell a game before hand and often do, and always find something to buy at the show as well. It's a great time for pinball and a great show regardless.

#219 9 years ago

FS: Gottlieb Spring Break== TRADED TRADE SOLD SOLD

Got this game in a package deal,
Game boots up and plays pretty good, good condition overall. backbox bulb works, Cabinet looks good, playfield looks good but has some mild planking which I guess is normal for this era (kind of hard to see in the pictures). Needs to be shopped out.

Asking $650- TRADED/SOLD
Pictures shortly, can bring to Allentown but it must be paid in full, as I don't have a lot of extra room.
Will consider trades as well, pm with what you have.
Thanks, James

DSC01274.JPGDSC01274.JPGDSC01275.JPGDSC01275.JPGDSC01276.JPGDSC01276.JPGDSC01277.JPGDSC01277.JPGDSC01279.JPGDSC01279.JPGDSC01280.JPGDSC01280.JPGDSC01281.JPGDSC01281.JPG

2 weeks later
#405 9 years ago

WTB/Looking for a Bally/Midway Grand Slam

1116747875.jpg1116747875.jpg

#412 9 years ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Here is one .
ebay.com link » 1983 Bally Midway Grand Slam Pinball Machine

minus the plastics.

#472 9 years ago

anyone have a Jungle Lord kickin' around?
Project okay

#569 8 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking for a Centaur or Elvira or BK2K. Also maybe a nice gun/ rifle game....Haunted House? Old slot machine?

buddy of mine listed a cpr installed Centaur somewhere on this group, it was pretty damn sweet. I think it was $3600,
If I was looking for a nice one I would look no further for that money.

#605 8 years ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Gottlieb strikes and spares. Plays well. Has a little wear on Playfield. Cabinet has scuffs, marks and some minor chips. Located 15 minutes east of the show and available early Friday morning for pick up.$875

that's a nice price. I'd like to get one someday, great party/multiplayer game.

#716 8 years ago
Quoted from Manbearpig:

So we can cue the price police and get this thread shut down after many weeks of calm postings. Lots of people rather have a pm sent and do the pricing in private due to trolling.

I don't agree. Price police/trolling, that is on them- not the real people trying to buy pins without a hassle.
It's nice to know a price, so you can pm saying ''I'll take it if you have it!'' If you have to ask what the price is, that can be time consuming for both parties, especially if the seller is slow to respond.

When I go to the store, I don't have to ask them the price. Pin prices shouldn't be a secret unless it's a very special game.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shacklersrevenge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=shacklersrevenge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.