image.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_2614.JPG
IMG_2615.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
IMG_2613.JPG
IMG_2618.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pneuma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#246 8 years ago

I've been holding out for a Big Hit machine. Would LOVE to pick up a nice one at Allentown! If you have one you're willing to part with, and will be at Pinfest, i'm your buyer! But I haven't been having any luck finding one close by, so i'll put out a few more titles that i'd like to bring home...

WTB

Big Hit
Sure Shot
Royal Flush
Target Alpha
Surf Champ
Far Out
Sky Jump
Hot Shot

If you're selling any of these machines and will be at Pinfest, please let me know and maybe we can work something out! Thank you for your time.

1 week later
#336 8 years ago

Still looking to buy a Big Hit... I'm starting to feel that it won't happen at Pinfest, but it's worth a bump to try! If the Big Hit doesn't materialize, i'm also actively searching for these machines in the following order...

Sure Shot
Surfer/Surf Champ
Target Alpha
Royal Flush
Big Shot/Hot Shot

If you're planning on selling any of these machines at the show and they are in good shape, maybe we can work something out? Either way, it's going to be a fun two days!!!

1 week later
#533 8 years ago

It's getting closer! My updated WTB list. Please PM me if you have one of these machines for sale in nice condition. Will pay accordingly!

*Gottlieb Big Hit*

Gottlieb Sure Shot
Gottlieb Surfer/Surf Champ
Gottlieb Target Alpha
Gottlieb Royal Flush
Gottlieb Jumping Jack/Jack in the Box
Gottlieb Big Shot/Hot Shot
Williams Spanish Eyes

Looking forward to a great show!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pneuma.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/allentown-the-official-whats-for-sale-wtb-thread?tu=pneuma and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.